Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:39 AM   #1
Bizzytony
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Bizzytony is on the path to ruinBizzytony is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Moving To Washington

Hey guys. Im a hawaii boy, whos coming up to university of Washington for college. Im excited, but i really hate leaving my 240(95 white KA zenki) behind. I have never been to seattle or washington in general. Hoping to meet up with some fellow tuners and drifters. So if you live in the area PM me or something! ill work on your car for free haha. Also im looking to either get a job as a part time mechanic or electrician. Cant wait to get out there! Tony
Bizzytony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2007, 09:56 AM   #2
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lots of people like that up there. check out Northwestnissans for more local people.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:06 PM   #3
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
Yeah, most of the worthwhile local events and meets are promoted on www.northwestnissans.com. We can always use someone like yourself to offset the noob per normal person ratio.
1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:24 AM   #4
Bizzytony
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Via! View Post
Yeah, most of the worthwhile local events and meets are promoted on www.northwestnissans.com. We can always use someone like yourself to offset the noob per normal person ratio.
i hope your saying im a normal person. haha. but ya ill be up there in a couple days. cant wait. thanks ill look up stuff on nwn. man not having a car is gonna suck. how hard is it to pick up a 240 over there? hopefully i will be able to see some events, theres no track down here so im not really a drifter but i cant wait to see the tracks and events. shoots thanks guys. like i said id be more than happy to help anyone on their car lol i just like working on cars.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:02 AM   #5
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Yeah, i was saying you were normal.

Theres one big local track that we have local events at(which I help run). There are other event held at a track south of seattle and in portland too.

Cars are easy enough to pick up around here, just gotta find the right one.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:36 AM   #6
Bizzytony
Leaky Injector

thanks guys sounds like fun. we have no more track here, so itll be nice to see some actual events. too bad i wont have a place to keep a car. but i will be lookin for rims to bring home, shipping to hawaii owns me. haha thanks.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #7
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yay washington.

i'll move back up there one of these days.

high five
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:49 AM   #8
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
my gf and i are moving to seattle in march. belltown area.

*returns high five*
Old 11-03-2007, 01:37 PM   #9
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
I just moved back to Tacoma, gettin my S13 shipped up there as we speak. Anyone deal with Fairlady Z Motorsports (UP Garage) in University Place? Thinking of taking my car there to get some work done.
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:58 PM   #10
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by B18C5MK1 View Post
my gf and i are moving to seattle in march. belltown area.

*returns high five*

Not fiance anymore?
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:20 PM   #11
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

Fairlady motors are probably the most competent local nissan shop that you will find. You will be hard pressed to find any bad reviews of their services.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:25 PM   #12
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yay! third high five (possible?) I moved up there to Bellevue long ago with my GF. Good times. I now have migrated south the lovely L.A. . Washington was awesome though. Like living in a forest!
Old 12-01-2007, 12:04 AM   #13
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13 View Post
Not fiance anymore?
its not "official" yet home boy... still working on that.

gotta do the whole get down on one knee thing, etc, etc etc etc
you know how girls are...

now if it were the other way around... we'd skip the fiance part, skip the whole ceremony part, sign whatever needs to be signed (including prenup - you never know these days) probs skip the whole ring part too... i mean whats in your heart is whats in your heart. all that other stuff is bologna.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:17 PM   #14
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
fourth high five?? Was stationed up there for two years. Never had popo trouble with my car. Kinda wanna move back but the weather is ehh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:02 PM   #15
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
dang it's like high five city in here
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:31 PM   #16
Sean14
Leaky Injector

Sean14 can only hope to improve
Hey man, I go to UW and I believe there are actually a good number of NWN people at this school. What year are you in school?
Sean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:35 PM   #17
Bizzytony
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean14 View Post
Hey man, I go to UW and I believe there are actually a good number of NWN people at this school. What year are you in school?
im a freshie at seattle. wassup man. i have only seen a few 204's driving around and only one parked around. but i have no car up here.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:57 PM   #18
redZENKI
Zilvia Member

redZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean14 View Post
really? I go there and i don't think i've ever seen another 240 in the parking lot other than mine's.
redZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:36 PM   #19
akunochi

akunochi is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm moving to the area in January. I have to finish my language school for the Q. I drive a 03 Evo VIII and just picked up a 95 240sx w RB25DET
akunochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 12:14 AM   #20
Bizzytony
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by redZENKI View Post
really? I go there and i don't think i've ever seen another 240 in the parking lot other than mine's.
word i have rarley seen any 240's at uw.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:24 AM   #21
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
keep in mind seattle-tacoma is #6 for most stolen cars in the USA. likely to be the main reason you don't really see 240s just sittin around. welcome to seattle
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote