Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-01-2015, 06:52 PM   #1
Z32TwinTurbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Z32TwinTurbo can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CA Clean KTM 450 exc supermoto wheelie machine !!

First one with $4400 takes it!!

Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/73191218@N08/?

CA plate with 2016 April tags Selling my 2004 KTM street legal supermoto / dual sport / motard
I've had the bike since 2900 miles it now has 4500 miles. I have only ridden it on the street. It is in good condition overall but does have some minor damage from me laying it down. There is a small scuff on the front fender, rear plastic there are a couple scratches and the axel nut got ground down a bit. nothing serious at all. The bike rides perfectly, has a 6 speed does great on the freeway. It will cruise comfortably at 75+mph. I've had 6 supermotos and this is by far the best. It is in every way better than a drz. Valves were just checked 500 miles ago and didn't need adjustment. It is all stock other than the supermoto wheels. i have the stock dirt wheels with like new DOT tires. This bike has the RFS motor which is known to be one of KTM's best dual sport motors. Its super light and fast. Pops wheelies in 4th gear with ease. it has flush mount turn signals. i also have a 320mm brake rotor to go with the bike but i don't have the adapter. there is nothing wrong with the bike, i ride it nearly every day. doesn't leak a drop of anything. not even from the fork seals. have all the original manuals and stuff. and hand guards but those got turfed when i laid it down so i took them off. it has ELECTRIC START too. starts first crank even when its been sitting for a week. runs perfect.

Last edited by Z32TwinTurbo; 08-30-2018 at 01:08 PM..
Z32TwinTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links