Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #1
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
To whoever tried to steal my car!

Last night someone tried too take my whole car!!!! guest the fact that it does not run right now did'nt matter too them, but I came home last night from work an it looks like they tried too use my car to break the Iron gate that we have. But too the losers that tried FAILED! An please feel free to try again I hate quiters. Plus I've been wanting too use my new 9mm on someone!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #2
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
You have to sneak up on them first and make sure they have no gun, then shoot them and make sure you have witnesses who will say they attacked you with whatever tools they were using to steal your car.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #3
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Look some of them carry screw drivers, So pick one up and stap yourself in your leg and say they attacked you. But make you no one see's you stab your self. Where did this happen.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
It happend in good'ol Perris Ca.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:48 PM   #5
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sucks to hear, hope you catch them...people are getting rediculous these days...
Old 06-25-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
on your property?
shoot first
then call lawyer and cops.
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #7
Mathetai
BANNED

Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
ya its one thing in a parking lot or whatever but your house... i hope those fools come back! haha
Mathetai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #8
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Connect a wire from you brake lamp to solenoid, then run spark plug wire down your gas tank with plug at the end of it. just dont let it touch the gas. Fumes is all you need, when they step on the brake? You will catch them and get a cool firework show.

Just dont forget to disconnect when you drive it.

Sorry to hear this, people stealing other peoples cars are lame.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #9
Flores240

Flores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sExy View Post
Dude youre from perris? That sucks, so close to home. Good luck with catching them, and listen to this guy, is what i would do, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Connect a wire from you brake lamp to solenoid, then run spark plug wire down your gas tank with plug at the end of it. just dont let it touch the gas. Fumes is all you need, when they step on the brake? You will catch them and get a cool firework show.

Just dont forget to disconnect when you drive it.

Sorry to hear this, people stealing other peoples cars are lame.
Flores240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:17 AM   #10
s14owner
BANNED

s14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruin
naw you will be cool just dont shoot theme in the back becase then the court system will give you shit but shoot to kill if not they will own you trust me i carried conceal thats the rules
s14owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:10 PM   #11
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
damn that sucks i gate my shit also... no problem YET! hopefully it won't happen to again cause damn ill feel sorry for the thieves.....! i have my gate lock and people parking everywhere and im really close to my nieghbors most are my age and they love to hit people who mess in the neighborhood and i sleep with one eye open always
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #12
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
well i gotta question!! thats been on my mind.. im not familiar with the law or rights... if you catch a thieve.. and you take a picture and post it on fourms just to burn him up... can you get sued? because one of my friend said you can do it because its just the interent or something he said it in like a smarter way
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:25 PM   #13
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
errr no need to stab yourself. if you see them inside your lawn. ill shoot them right away....they are trespassing and i dont know them. i feel threatened. thats enough excuse.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:32 PM   #14
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
follow them back to their house/shop and burn that bitch... after you retrieve your car ofcourse lol
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:40 PM   #15
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sExy View Post
WTF Perris?! Seriously? Shit is starting to spread out further and further.

They're starting to steal cars in the middle of nowhere, WTF.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #16
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
dude.. I'm shocked on how far this is getting. its really getting rediculous. at least if they did come back. you'll be ready for 'em
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #17
Not_Nissan
Zilvia Junkie

Not_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of light
that sucks man