Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-05-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What Time is it again?! Northen California Snow Trip!!!

It's almost that time of the year again!!! You know what I'm talking about, Norcal Zilvian Snow Trip!!!! WOOTTT!!

We had a very successful trip last year thanks to myself, John Wayne, Evan the Guero, and our beloved Crappys13.

Well, now the time has come for us to start brainstorming and see if who is down to go for a season opener this year.

First things first:

If anyone has a nice cabin that a couple of the Zilvian folks can stay at, please priv msg any of the coordinators so we can maybe work out something. Last year, our very generous CrappyS13 let us stay at his beautiful cabin, but I dont know if the offer is still open this year.

Second:
Lets talk about resorts. Kirkwood is byfar my favorite resort in Nevada. So I am going to try my best to hit up that this season opener.

Third:
Whos going?!! Lets start a list up and see a general headcount on who wants in on this season opener trip.

Fourth:
Dates?!?!?! Lets set up a nice weekend or holiday trip so everyone can go with ease (school,work,etc) so nothing else intervenes on this first trip.

Anywho, this is just to test the waters. Looking forward to this season fellas.

-Jason
-usmd-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2006, 06:40 PM   #2
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
aw...i was gonna guess tool time...

as for the trip...i missed last years, but im down for this one...only hit the slopes twice last season...kinda disappointed...
Old 09-05-2006, 06:55 PM   #3
HerbReal
Zilvia Junkie

HerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HerbReal
This season i will be going up every sunday and monday, which is nice because there's not too many riders/ski'ers on weekdays.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:57 PM   #4
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
thats nice everyone is going, but who is down for a Zilvian Trip?
-usmd-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 05:20 AM   #5
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
hey i kinda jumped ahead and planned alot of this stuff out.
Dates: Dec 20-23 (2 days boarding, 1 day chilling and relaxing w/ strippers :P)
Resort: Northstar
Residence: Silver Legacy in Reno
Prices:
(lift tickets *2 days*+ hotel room split amonst 4 other ppl) = $108 dollars
(lift tickets + hotel + rental) = $228

For roughly 110 to go boarding 2 days and 1 day to chill is a great deal and its only 30 mins apart from eachother (resort and hotel). O YEA i was thinkin we should go to davis and eat at Fujis on the way there or back

Just need a head count so we can figure this out.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:17 PM   #6
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Wussup Jason, and Jon, I'm down to go this time...Heard from evan it was kick ass. Count me In! I suck at boarding but who cares? strippers!! woot!

When is the Exact scheduled date? so i can Requst the Day(s)off.

-Anthony

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote