Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-02-2022, 02:56 PM   #1
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
SR SR20 > BMW ZF 6 Speed Swap (Complete)

SOLD SOLD SOLD

ZF 6 Speed Swap for SR20.
$3,500 picked up in Southwick, MA 01077
**Disclaimer. This was assembled and never used, by someone else I bought the car from. Everything Is brand new except the transmission, which I don't know about, but it does shift through the gears fine.**
At this time I do not wish to ship.

This was previously D9m13n's swap, I bought his car to part out. Can view his thread here.
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=656214

All bolts for the flywheel, clutch, and bellhousing Included.
-E46 M3 Getrag 420G Transmission
-ABC Adapter plate
-Tilton Tri-Disc Metallic clutch
-Coolerworx chassis mount shifter
-CAE double adjustable shifter rod
-Custom Transmission mount
-Shaftermasters 1PC drive shaft (was on an S14 ABS diff, but the adjustable portion of the driveshaft should make up for a NON ABS diff)
-Modified SR Starter.

Last edited by tuzzio; 06-06-2022 at 03:56 AM..
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2022, 12:44 AM   #2
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
So he buys yellow S15 with a supposed $6k front bumper from AdamLZ, grabs the VVL for what I can only imagine is close to $8500, but wont commit to the this awesome trans swap. Oh Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy.....

I kid. I'm sure he wants to keep it all Nissan. GLWS!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 06:58 AM   #3
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
but wont commit to the this awesome trans swap. Oh Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy.....
We talked about it when I originally called him about the VET swap, and he just says its not his preference for a trans swap. He had the choice (and hell, if he called me right now and changed his mind i'd hook him up on it anyways)

He kept the detailed breakdown of that SR short and sweet in the video...it's a ridiculous long block. Its a sleeved block machined at mazworx with billet mains, forged internals blah blah originally assembled by Jon Rogers from IDS and I have confirmation of that.
Old 06-06-2022, 03:56 AM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

SOLD, mods can lock.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:18 PM   #5
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
do you mind sharing what modification was done to the starter for that swap?
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 08:17 PM   #6
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
do you mind sharing what modification was done to the starter for that swap?
I believe the ear closest to the block was ground down.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:49 PM   #7
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
So he buys yellow S15 with a supposed $6k front bumper from AdamLZ, grabs the VVL for what I can only imagine is close to $8500, but wont commit to the this awesome trans swap. Oh Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy.....

I kid. I'm sure he wants to keep it all Nissan. GLWS!
he owns a k20 honda swapped s-chassis with this transmission and he is not a fan. So I imagine that would be why.