Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
red s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
red s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
SR group tune in cincy with SCOTT from ENTHALPY

Myself and another guy are going to bring Scott from RS-ENTHALPY up to cincinnati for a group tune. We are looking at the first 2 week of july but will most likly be the 11th and 12th. This is due to the shops dyno we are using. The 2 people whom are in charge of it will be gone the first week of july.

Please!!!!!!! let me know asap and I will be in contact with you. The best way to reach me is to PM ME!!! The sooner you write me, the sooner I can set things up and add another day of tuning if needed.

Pricing-
My friend is a tuner at this shop (CINCY SPEED)and we are getting dyno cost cut. The normal rate is 125$/hr and will get it for 90$/hr. Each person will be charged individually and will pay the shop the amount of time they have used.
ALSO!!! We are going to split the cost (between everyone) of his stay and travel fees or what ever he charges to get up here and stay.

Tuning- If you go to his site http://http://www.rs-enthalpy.com/ you can check out what he can tune.
Pretty much everything
-PFC
-AEM
-Haltech and more.....
For those of you who want to rom tune!!!!!!!!
You will have to send him your ECU first so he can flach it for your setup. This is the standard 500$ rate he charges everyone. Then he will be able to fine the ECU when he is here.

SIDE NOTE- MAKE SURE your car is good running order. He is not here to fix your car. He is here just to tune. If you would like him to fix it I would e-mail him and see if thats something he would like to do.

Thanks and Please PM for more info. -dan
Old 06-06-2008, 03:04 PM   #2
mastaflash05
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mastaflash05
yes sir. thanks for posting this here also dan. so far it is me and red s14, whtih a couple other people who are interested.

i would like to see a group of around 5 or so.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:40 AM   #3
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Just another reminder that I need to get off my ass and get the car done.. Thanks Dan!!

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 09:35 AM   #4
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
So if i already have one of his ecu's, i can come down and he'll do a retune on it and i just pay the hourly rate? I'm in NY but cincy is really not that bad of a drive.....

PM'd you!
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #5
red s14
Zilvia Member

red s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastaflash05 View Post
yes sir. thanks for posting this here also dan. so far it is me and red s14, whtih a couple other people who are interested.

i would like to see a group of around 5 or so.
no prob. me and mastaflash05 are working together to help you guys out. so if you have the chance to do this i would highly recommend it.

rick- just get it down. i will be over so we can work on my fenders some more.

adictd2boost-pm'd
Old 06-07-2008, 01:20 PM   #6
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
whats is scott's charge going to be for tunes? will that be ontop of the dyno shop's charges? I have a few customers that i will bounce this off of. maybe bring a guy or two from dayton down.

Jon
Old 06-07-2008, 02:00 PM   #7
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
i am VERY interested, pending final cost to tune my d-jetro pfc. that would be worth the drive out to ohio!
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:09 PM   #8
red s14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slw240sx View Post
whats is scott's charge going to be for tunes? will that be ontop of the dyno shop's charges? I have a few customers that i will bounce this off of. maybe bring a guy or two from dayton down.

Jon
i do not know the final rate as of yet. i have to get with brent and we will find out the final cost is next week. i will def let you know when i find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNskY View Post
i am VERY interested, pending final cost to tune my d-jetro pfc. that would be worth the drive out to ohio!
well you could get ahold of adictd2bosst cause as of right now he is coming. pending the cost and if something else somes up i would asume. but you guys could roll down together if you wanted. i will let everyone know asap what the rates will be.

thanks guys i'll be in touch. -dan
Old 06-07-2008, 02:27 PM   #9
red s14
Zilvia Member

http://http://www.cincyspeed.com/index.php

here is the shops website if anyone is interested. they are a good rep. shop.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:37 PM   #10
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
where in ny are you from? even if your from LI area we could cruise up the last leg together, i'm in Buffalo
Old 06-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #11
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by adictd2b00st View Post
where in ny are you from? even if your from LI area we could cruise up the last leg together, i'm in Buffalo

im in dutchess county. just checked mapquest and its about 11 and a half hours each direction... may be a little much, especially since ill probably be running like 10:1 afr's on the way out...
Old 06-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #12
red s14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
im in dutchess county. just checked mapquest and its about 11 and a half hours each direction... may be a little much, especially since ill probably be running like 10:1 afr's on the way out...
yea it will be a pretty penny for you. to be honest i want you to get the best tune possible but i'm sure a power excel shop/good tuner in or around LI can tune your car man. up to you.

i just want to help you guys out.
Old 06-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #13
mastaflash05
Zilvia Addict

mastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nice
the date is about 90% set for the second weekend of july, pending scotts approval of it. thats friday july 13, and saturday july 14.

i have asked him to figure a cost of travel also, so that we will know what prices to expect for that. again, the prices will be devided by participants, so the more people the cheaper it will be on that end.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #14
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
I am still unsure if I am going to do this. Right now it's looking as a no because of the no job situation.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #15
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
I am still unsure if I am going to do this. Right now it's looking as a no because of the no job situation.

WOW, they will just let anyone join this forum

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #16
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
WOW, they will just let anyone join this forum
Don't make me stab you old man.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #17
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
thread Jack! are you guys coming up on Jun 15th for the drift/drag event?

if so look for the Gold s13 with the Hoodrich sticker on the windshield and find me i have yet to meet many of Cinncy guys.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:54 AM   #18
red s14
Zilvia Member

will do for sure jon! if i go anyways. me or brent will let everyone know the word on this as soon as we hear back from scott. thanks guys

Last edited by red s14; 06-11-2008 at 05:21 AM..
red s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #19
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slw240sx View Post
thread Jack! are you guys coming up on Jun 15th for the drift/drag event?

if so look for the Gold s13 with the Hoodrich sticker on the windshield and find me i have yet to meet many of Cinncy guys.
Maybe? What is it? PM me more details so we don't continue to derail the thread.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:16 AM   #20
red s14
Zilvia Member

i just heard back from scott. all we have to cover are flight cost and a he is doing a flat rate on tuning. standalones are 350$. rom tunes he can do 10% off on new customers. rom tune reflash's are 125$. he is looking to make $750+ to make the trip worth it. great deal and i hope some of you have a chance to do this. brent has his # and will be contacting him to make the remaining arrangments.

thanks -dan

jon @ force fab you have a pm sir

Last edited by red s14; 06-12-2008 at 10:04 PM..
red s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:11 AM   #21
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

AWESOME

i am IN for this for sure! great pricing he's doing on the tuning
Old 06-13-2008, 01:25 PM   #22
mastaflash05
Zilvia Addict

so, so far it will be me, reds14, and adictd2boost. anyone else?

adctd, will you be tuning standalone or rom?

i might have found a different shop to get a better deal on dyno time. im looking into that also.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #23
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

rom

i have another local that plans on coming with me btw.... i'm gonna tell him the pricing to confirm
Old 06-13-2008, 01:52 PM   #24
red s14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adictd2b00st View Post
rom

i have another local that plans on coming with me btw.... i'm gonna tell him the pricing to confirm
that would work out great. that why we can hit scotts profit target and the rest of us don't have to throw extra $$$ in.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:40 PM   #25
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

I'm just going to show up to watch hang out

Quote:
Old 06-13-2008, 02:44 PM   #26
red s14
Zilvia Member

i would if i were you. should be pretty awesome. o yea and LOUD!!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 03:01 PM   #27
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red s14 View Post
i would if i were you. should be pretty awesome. o yea and LOUD!!!!
loudly-awesome.... LAWESOME!!!

Quote:
Old 06-13-2008, 04:24 PM   #28
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

maybe i will come out just to meet rick95ze
Old 06-13-2008, 04:38 PM   #29
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by red s14 View Post
that would work out great. that why we can hit scotts profit target and the rest of us don't have to throw extra $$$ in.
he's in

/msg length
Old 06-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #30
its a kia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
its a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cincinnati sucks and paying for tuning is gay!!! Do what I did and tune it with your guitar tuner...6 crazy levels of adjustment!
its a kia is offline   Reply With Quote