Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: What do you think of the new look?
Love it 124 40.26%
Hate it 14 4.55%
Meh 88 28.57%
Couldn't care less 82 26.62%
Voters: 308. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2018, 07:47 PM   #1
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Return of the Regamaster - Desmond Regamaster Evo II

The Regamaster is back!

I'm sure some of you have seen posts on floating around the internet about the new Regamaster EVO II. I was pretty shocked to see them and really was skeptical at first, but its all legit and the Regamaster is making a glorious come back this year.

I was actually able to go check them out in person, the new owner of Desmond is local here in Arizona so I swung by to check out the EVO II a few days ago. I snapped a few pictures of the 18x10.5 +22 version he had set out and man, they are incredible. These follow the original formula of the Regamaster EVO with some slight changes, changes that the owner states were made to "modernize" the wheel. Main styling differences are the center section and lip design, while I liked the originals step lip, this new look is a win in my book. It really does stick to the old aesthetic while bringing the wheel into 2018.

Here is a 18x10.5 +22 he had out to look at. The wheel is insanely light, this model he did not have an exact weight on, but the 18x9.5 +45 weights in at 17.6lbs. The finish is perfect and the stickers are actually being made in the same place that made them 15+ years ago using better materials to ensure longevity. These new wheels are also forged in Japan, not in Russia like the originals. Currently only 18's are available for order in limited quantities, but I was told 17's are slated for later this year in sizing that would be perfect for Schassis owners

I ended up putting a deposit on a set for my WRX while I was there, will report back once they land in the states.

What do you guys think about the new look? Would you rock a set? Do you think these will kill the market for the OG Regas floating around? More info is available here: DesmondWheels.com