Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:10 PM   #31
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
until they are sold....
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #32
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
1600 shipped bags only, no coils if you pay by saturday!
or evena deposit

Last edited by yokotas13; 04-17-2008 at 03:42 AM..
Old 04-17-2008, 01:36 AM   #33
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^ freaking steal. ya'll can ALWAYS count on Grant to bring the hotness.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #34
yokotas13
Post Whore!

i do my best!
Old 04-18-2008, 06:01 AM   #35
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have some questions.

so it'll be as stiff as it was with the springs at a certain psi. and then if i wanted it to be stiffer, i could raise the psi but it'll also raise the car right?
(and i can also just adjust the damper to make it stiffer too)

and how much height adjustability is there between 0psi and 140???

sorry, all these adjusting is making me think alot
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:31 AM   #36
sylsevilsis
Leaky Injector

sylsevilsis is making a name for him/her selfsylsevilsis is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdrifterguy View Post
i have some questions.

so it'll be as stiff as it was with the springs at a certain psi. and then if i wanted it to be stiffer, i could raise the psi but it'll also raise the car right?
(and i can also just adjust the damper to make it stiffer too)

and how much height adjustability is there between 0psi and 140???

sorry, all these adjusting is making me think alot
If you get this, it would be perfect to get around that Height requirement on Guam.
sylsevilsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:35 AM   #37
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
come on guys, it isn't that hard... you can use the locking collars for rude height adjustment, and the airbags for fine height adjustment, control ride height.... just think of this setup as in it has springs that can lengthen or shorten at the touch of a switch. Your height adjustment perch doesn't move unless you manually move it. What i would do is figure out what PSI I like the ride at, set it at that PSI and then adjust the collars to the height I wanted at that PSI, and then take it from there.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:32 AM   #38
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey boss, can you make a set-up for a 99 BMW 740iL? if you can how much for the entire set-up?

Thanks
Mike
Please quote me shipping and all to San Diego 92126.
datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:53 AM   #39
yokotas13
Post Whore!

not sure, you can ADAPT it for your car
it just slips over struts
Old 04-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #40
yokotas13
Post Whore!

lotsa PMs, noone has sent the money yet
Old 04-21-2008, 12:19 PM   #41
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sick Ass Shit Man +1
Old 04-21-2008, 01:29 PM   #42
ReLevent1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ReLevent1
damn it, i would hella get this for my vert.....I hate being broke.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #43
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

loveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura about
MINE! =)....IM EXCITED!
loveskylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:55 AM   #44
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Do you sell the kit minus the coilovers? I have Greddy set up on my s13.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #45
RG
Leaky Injector

RG is making a name for him/her selfRG is making a name for him/her selfRG is making a name for him/her self
any vids of it in action?? i've been looking for something like this for a while
RG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #46
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Any warranty on this product, Im not looking for lifetime or anything. Just wanna make sure they work after install with out issues?

If so, I wanna order these for my pinky.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:08 PM   #47
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
GeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Alright i have a question.

How much is this without coilovers?

will these work with coilovers that have dampeners?

last one... will this setup work with my Sustec Pro SEVEN coilovers with the TEAS (electronic dampening)?
GeneStarWindGSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #48
Team DET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Team DET is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
dumb question are these good for drag racing
Team DET is offline   Reply With Quote