Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #1
DRAGAN

Trader Rating: (0)
DRAGAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1999 Nissan Silvia Spec-R

This is a scam post. We are leaving it up as a warning to others on other forums and this one. -Mods

I'm selling my car because I have a baby on the way and need to make room for the baby. I hate to sell it but it has to go.

Year: 1999
Make: Nissan
Model: Silvia Spec-R
Chassis Code: S15
Doors: 2
Engine: SR20DET
Drivetrain: RWD
Transmission: 6-Speed manual
Kilo: 133,561 => Miles 82,991

This vehicle was imported legally through US Customs, and is legal to register and drive in most of the United States. All of the supporting documentation is included with this sale, including: US Customs entry forms stamped by US Customs officials approving the vehicle for entry into the United Sates, EPA exemption forms, NHTSA exemption forms, and the original Export Certificate from Japan.

Price: $10,000 obo

Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2016, 08:10 AM   #2
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Holeeeeee shit 10k?

Fuck me that is a great price for a car that clearly is worth double that. Especially since us customs cleared a gray market import that was never cleared to be in the usa.

Edit for more obvious sarcasm
Old 09-29-2016, 08:42 AM   #3
roninwon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
roninwon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to roninwon Send a message via Yahoo to roninwon
There's got to be a catch. He's probably a Nigerian prince who wants your help to unfreeze his assets worth over 150 million dollars and just needs 10k to hire the lawyer to do it.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:46 AM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
It seems the pictures were taken at a port that is NOT in the US. If you look at the interior out shot, that truck in the far left is a European based truck, which we never received in North America.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:00 AM   #5
Koukiii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Koukiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninwon View Post
There's got to be a catch. He's probably a Nigerian prince who wants your help to unfreeze his assets worth over 150 million dollars and just needs 10k to hire the lawyer to do it.
Yeah this car is worth way more than 10k and he even put OBO lol
Old 09-29-2016, 09:10 AM   #6
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
It seems the pictures were taken at a port that is NOT in the US. If you look at the interior out shot, that truck in the far left is a European based truck, which we never received in North America.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...R9iFrHIA&hl=en
Old 09-29-2016, 09:20 AM   #7
sharpe_corners
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
sharpe_corners is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
It also gained a HKS Hipower exhaust in one photo. lol
Old 09-29-2016, 09:22 AM   #8
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
http://www.bilforumet.no/topic/30173...ia-s15-spec-r/
Old 09-29-2016, 09:22 AM   #9
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissansota240 View Post
Damn......
Old 09-29-2016, 09:24 AM   #10
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

So can we close this yet mods?? I actually went through his prior posts as well and found it odd that it states he only has 3 posts (under his name), but when you delve into it, he has much more than 3 posts total........
Old 09-29-2016, 10:51 AM   #11
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
So can we close this yet mods?? I actually went through his prior posts as well and found it odd that it states he only has 3 posts (under his name), but when you delve into it, he has much more than 3 posts total........

While this is high on my bullshit meter (first post was total sarcasm). This does not technically break any rules. The user has a history of posting super questionable cars for sale. All of them have been S15's for little money with pictures with the cars that appear not to be USA. Until I have 100% proof its fake then I cannot close it.

Prove it's a scam though and I will close the thread and ban.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:16 AM   #12
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
While this is high on my bullshit meter (first post was total sarcasm). This does not technically break any rules. The user has a history of posting super questionable cars for sale. All of them have been S15's for little money with pictures with the cars that appear not to be USA. Until I have 100% proof its fake then I cannot close it.

Prove it's a scam though and I will close the thread and ban.
I am sure curious to see how he got this exempt from both the EPA and the FMVV............

I sent him an text for details
Old 09-29-2016, 11:20 AM   #13
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
If this was closer id buy this ive been looking for a untitled s15

let me know what you can do on the price and if you can provide some credibility im willing to fly out and tow it back
Old 09-29-2016, 12:54 PM   #14
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissansota240 View Post

Great job Nissansota240!

Yea so this link did not work on my work pc. A fellow mod (shoutout Crimson) let me know this is a reverse image search. I looked at it on my phone and this proves that OP does not own car. Hell he even used the same images.

Pinked for 6 months for trying to scam people

Browned permanently.

Ralliart
IF he texts back PM me the info so I can add it to this thread.
Closed Thread