Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 07:22 PM   #1
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Ganador mirrors R33 and Accord

Have some Ganadors that I will not be using, bought them on YAJ 4 &5 years ago due to wrong description on the adds and poor images.

R33 sedan mirrors black with some carbon print fading. These are rare and don't come buy often. Does not fit S14 I checked. Mirrors are clear and one has damaged rubber screw things but I think you can urethane them on. Housing are in good condition.

Price $350 picked up Los Angeles

1993-1997 Accord Ganador (CD3-9)

Price: $300 picked up

These are the cleanest set I've seen they look brand new. Unfortunately they are missing the left side glass and mount but I think another member here is selling one. Other than that the units are good

Shipping is available at buyer full expense. Item will be insured for the full value and shipping. Only to continental US.

Last edited by essforteen; 03-17-2017 at 11:26 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2017, 11:18 AM   #2
buck01

Trader Rating: (1)
buck01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Interested in the R33 ganadors. Will you ship to Florida 33023? Text me 954-993-6134
Old 03-07-2017, 02:26 PM   #3
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I've got the spare piece of glass for sale you mentioned. Willing to drop the price if someone can get some use out of it:

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=642981

Appreciate the plug. GLWS!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 03-08-2017, 07:41 PM   #4
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Bump......
Old 03-11-2017, 06:25 PM   #5
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Shipping is available
Old 03-15-2017, 12:24 PM   #6
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Bump.......
Old 03-15-2017, 07:31 PM   #7
HiddenCharacter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HiddenCharacter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Please pm me a price on accord mirrors.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:22 AM   #8
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Bump.......
Old 03-05-2021, 12:56 AM   #9
Darkcr3w
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Darkcr3w is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Still have any Ganadors for sale?
Old 03-07-2021, 10:27 AM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcr3w View Post
Still have any Ganadors for sale?
Florida...

This ad is 4 years old. PM HIM.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Closed Thread