Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-02-2021, 11:14 PM   #1
gusisboosted
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gusisboosted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1966 Ford Ranchero

Clean Title, Insured, Tagged.
$19,999 obo
Trades considered.

Walk Around Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZpnFL6vJo

Canyon Cruise Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhPYgxUoPVs&t=2s

Video provides a clear and realistic view of the car. Its not perfect, but its extremely straight, and has ZERO rust. The damage that it does have is focused on in the video for you to see.

Engine: 289 ( 68 302 Block with 289 crank and pistons. 65 289 heads Pistons .030 over, Crank .020 Over )
Cam: Comps Cam Extreme Energy XE256H and roller too rocker arms
Headers: brand new Hooker Long tubes
Muffler: Two brand new Flow Master 40s.
Exhaust piping is 2.5 inches straight through.
New dizzy with pertronix points.
Carb: New 600 CFM Holley Brawler with electronic choke
Rear End: 8" 3.60 gearing with limited Slip Diff, speedo gear was changed to reflect proper speed.
Transmission: Fresh C4

Car went through a resto about a decade ago when it was repainted and lots of hardware was changed. I have personally replaced all the stuff mentioned above while its been under my ownership.

All brake lines where replaced at time of resto, along with hardware and master cylinder. Car has upgraded front disc brakes. Car was given all new front suspension, shocks, steering components, rear spring helpers added and new rear shocks installed at time of resto. Bed was re sheet metaled with access holes to the top rear shock bolts. Heavy duty bed mat custom cut and installed. ( Bed mat is pretty old but still does the job.) Tail light have a bit of work done to them so that you have a reverse light and signal lights which were not stock on a 66.
They also did new gas tank, fuel sending unit and all new fuel lines at time of resto.
American Racing Wheels, pretty minty shape.
Resto was done when odometer had 77,809 miles
Engine only has about 10k miles on the clock. And as mentioned above all intake and ignition stuff is brand new.

Issues with car:
this car has the original shifter column so its a little "loose" feels a little soft, but nothing comes out of gear or anything sketchy.. Very common issue with these column shifters, can be fixed (tightened up) or you can switch to a floor shifter. Still works just fine, just a bit loose as it is original.
other than that cant complain about much.

Small leak in transmission oil pan. Most likely just needs to be tightened up, but I got no floor jack and not about to go pay a shop to repair it. Waiting for a friend who can let me come and use their garage/jack.

Other than these two things and the blemishes shown in walkaround video the car is in perfect shape.

NOTE: I also have a full rear disc brake conversion that can be included in the sale/trade if you don't lowball.

Email me at my user name @gmail.com
For quickest reply