Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 07-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #211
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Whats your inventory look like in terms of black ones? I'm probably going to order one for my truck in a week or two.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #212
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
black is the lowest stock of the ones left.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #213
wtb24o

Trader Rating: (5)
wtb24o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
will you ship to Canada? tried going through the online cart and it didn't add anything for shipping, just want to make sure I know what I'm paying for it.

Postal code - V1M2A5
wtb24o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #214
83bryan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
83bryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
what colors do you have left?
83bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #215
alexanderig
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
alexanderig is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
thanks for everything guys i got my black one a week ago!

alexanderig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:00 AM   #216
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtb24o View Post
will you ship to Canada? tried going through the online cart and it didn't add anything for shipping, just want to make sure I know what I'm paying for it.

Postal code - V1M2A5
Is the Canada post off strike yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83bryan View Post
what colors do you have left?
We don't have the gold grip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderig View Post
thanks for everything guys i got my black one a week ago!
Thanks for your business.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #217
wanabedrftr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wanabedrftr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just ordered mine! So excites!
Old 07-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #218
benc

benc is an unknown quantity at this point
canada post strike is done!
Ship mineeeeeee
benc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:11 PM   #219
Breaker

Trader Rating: (1)
Breaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Black is beautiful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2368.JPG (188.0 KB, 33 views)
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:45 PM   #220
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

benc - shipping worldwide is free, so thats why no shipping charges came up.

if you ordered it already and want some tracking info, IM me your paypal email address and order date so i can look you up.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #221
vex008

vex008 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey dan,
got my MAX PRO coils for my Z33 - they look so good (haven't installed yet...waiting on camber kit to install everything one time - wish I could get transparent fenders so I could see them all the time!!!!
anyway - just ordered weighted shift knob gold grip with copper collars/top and copper e-brake button
was wondering two things:
if you really stopped doing the custom powder coating or is it still available(i would probably order another one if you do)
and
if there are any plans for a matching pbm steering wheel. in the market for one and dont want to jump the gun and then you guys come out with one I would prefer. Just thought I would check.
Thanks
vex008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #222
benc

benc is an unknown quantity at this point
i ordered mine back in april....
but regardless. pm'd
benc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #223
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

lol @ clear fenders!

no plans for steering wheel but that would be dope.

Two tips for getting a shift knob any time soon, dont order heavyweight or gold grip. Let me know if there is some one in that situation who needs to get refunded or change the order.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #224
wanabedrftr
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
lol @ clear fenders!

no plans for steering wheel but that would be dope.

Two tips for getting a shift knob any time soon, dont order heavyweight or gold grip. Let me know if there is some one in that situation who needs to get refunded or change the order.
I ordered gold grip! can I change it to copper!? You have that in stock??
Old 07-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #225
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes we can change it. best way is to confirm this change by email to [email protected]
Old 07-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #226
wanabedrftr
Zilvia Member

Quote:
yes we can change it. best way is to confirm this change by email to [email protected]
Email sent! Thanks!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #227
vex008

vex008 is an unknown quantity at this point
what would the ETA be for the gold grip w/ copper collars/top?
vex008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #228
shanes14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
shanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshanes14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
mine came in today, super smooth and very quick shipping
shanes14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #229
nightsauce
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
nightsauce is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nightsauce
Just ordered and just went through the thread and I guess I'm waiting until the weighted options come in. Sent you an email too because I ordered the wrong color.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #230
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by vex008 View Post
what would the ETA be for the gold grip w/ copper collars/top?
8-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanes14 View Post
mine came in today, super smooth and very quick shipping
thanks for your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsauce View Post
Just ordered and just went through the thread and I guess I'm waiting until the weighted options come in. Sent you an email too because I ordered the wrong color.
ill look for your mail september on the weighted option
Old 07-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #231
waste_of_space
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
waste_of_space is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
sure, just email me using your paypal email address and tell me your real name, ship to address and that you want them shipped separately, and I'll ship the knob, put the heavy core on the list to ship later.
Hey can you explain this to a guy named "Nate" at your shop?
I emailed him and he replied later (6 days later, to be exact) and said this: "Ok, we've got all your correct info for your order, however we don't have the heavy weight cores in just yet. They're supposed to be in at the end of the month. I can refund you the $15 for the heavy weight option and ship it out today or have you wait it out on our preorder list. Let me know what works for you.
Thanks,
Nate"

I don't think he understood what I was asking him to do (as in, to ship the knob now and the heavy core whenever it's available).
Figured I'd ask in this thread since you're prompt with replies, and he took awhile haha.
Looking forward to getting my knob though, whenever it might be.
waste_of_space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #232
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

He was just giving you the options that don't cost double shipping.
But we will do it however you want.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #233
waste_of_space
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
He was just giving you the options that don't cost double shipping.
But we will do it however you want.
Isn't shipping free? Lol.
But yeah I want the knob shipped to me in the meantime, and the heavy core shipped whenever it's available
Old 07-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #234
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes shipping is free for you because we pay for it

in the future feel free to give us a call if you are waiting on a response just in case your mail was in our spam box or we're backed up from a holiday weekend

and if you need to inquire on zilvia, I'll need your real name and paypal email address by IM to quickly find the order

your black knob is on the way
Old 07-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #235
waste_of_space
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
yes shipping is free for you because we pay for it

in the future feel free to give us a call if you are waiting on a response just in case your mail was in our spam box or we're backed up from a holiday weekend

and if you need to inquire on zilvia, I'll need your real name and paypal email address by IM to quickly find the order

your black knob is on the way

Got it today!
Unfortunately though, for some reason, it does not fit my coupe. M10 side will only thread a little, looks like I need to retap it to spec I guess. It does fit in my scion xB though, which will be good for my girlfriend since she's been wanting a taller knob.

Edit: tried it in my girlfriend's coupe, and it fits just fine. Apparently my b&m short shifter is a different thread pitch (even though her stock knob fits on my b&m, and the grex knob I took off of my b&m fits her stock shifter) so it looks like I'll be taking a die to it.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #236
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

They seriously put a different thread on the b&m than stock? That sucks.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #237
nassin31spr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
nassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
The free shipping isn't working. I went though checkouts but it didn't work.

"Home is where the armor is"
nassin31spr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #238
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

did you put a non free shipping item in the cart?
Old 07-22-2011, 04:01 AM   #239
wtb24o

Trader Rating: (5)
wtb24o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
received mine yesterday,

definitely impressed with the quality as soon as I opened the box

had it sitting in the sun while i worked today and definitely doesn't absorb much heat

Last edited by wtb24o; 07-22-2011 at 04:01 AM.. Reason: 3am english-____-
wtb24o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #240
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for the feedback!