Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #301
brizanden
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
brizanden is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brizanden
i want tht shirt
brizanden is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #302
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
I will see what I can do for the SC stuff. My buddy just sold his so I will have to locate a test mule.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #303
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Love the shirt... looking forward to picking one up
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:53 AM   #304
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
LOL Thanks Mike. So kind. Make some lights for the JZZ30 so my new car can be less East coast.
take the ones off of my current SC. like you, my wife seems to think these are natural drift cars as well. when i had first bought the car, she was driving alone and spun out on sepulveda blvd.

i dont know why people fix these fuckin overweight missles up. i dont even know why i own one. its the only car i own that i dont like anything about. its just an all around solid & reliable car. i never thought i would own a lexus and considering it my beater car.

good luck with the transplant. just please, try to make it... uhm, less chunty. =p
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #305
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizanden View Post
i want tht shirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Love the shirt... looking forward to picking one up
You guys can PM me, shirts should be done by the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie Fraz View Post
I will see what I can do for the SC stuff. My buddy just sold his so I will have to locate a test mule.
Man, I would donate my shell if you were close! Even one of those sexy strut tower bars would be so cool.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #306
Nicelyphe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nicelyphe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Dam do I love this thread, have read everything haha. Also interested in one of them shirts!

The ups and downs throughout this thread is just great, sorry too see some of the things you've went through, but glad to see the nice progress for sure! Makes me feel better about PA in a way haha. I hate the valley up here for events/car meets and such, it's just not strong up here at all =[. Also the roads are terrible..I still have yet to hit an event considering there's not much local, looks like I gotta drive out and about haha.
Nicelyphe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:39 PM   #307
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
^Thanks. Glad you enjoy it.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #308
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i dont know what my blood type is but i've got my ssn ready...
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #309
Nicelyphe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nicelyphe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Lmao I wonder how many people have actually provided that information >_<
Nicelyphe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #310
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Fantastic Voyages keeps reminding me of Vagtastic Voyages
Old 02-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #311
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
What a licker on the tow bill. Lack of current Reg or what was the deal? And I can understand your pain in that storage unit/garage....I had the unfortunate expereince of helping a friend change turbos on a Z32 in Philly in a similarly sized space. What a PITA.

PS: I think drifting is lame, but those shirts are so damned funny that I *almost* want one. Ya know what I mean? Some good stuff there for sure. Issue is (to me) that half the tards wanting them are guilty of it.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #312
the_boss
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
the_boss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
^Thanks. Glad you enjoy it.

You shipping overseas?
the_boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #313
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm gonna get my order together, this kind of reminds me of the Save the Whales campaign or something
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #314
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
OB what kind of shirts are these printed on?

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #315
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:43 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #316
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
SC is by far a Nightmare to work on Interior Wise.waaaay to many ECU's and harness' - I do not miss mine.

I dye'd my Tan carpet with RIT with a garden Sprayer. Worked Great & not crunchy!

love the Thread.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #317
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Lemme borrow dem riimz and spacers fo' my big body. But f'real, i want some equips for my 7 but i dont know if im keeping it all that long.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #318
g_mac530
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
g_mac530 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g_mac530
Hey Obee, glad you were able to source some wheels. It sucks that the vs-xx's I was looking at were sold and I still have to roll on the vs-sd's (not that those are bad wheels by any means)
g_mac530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #319
shaggy sr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
shaggy sr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
this thread is mad nice. keep ur things, dude.

i keep wondering, what do u do for a living? lol
shaggy sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:37 AM   #320
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
SC is by far a Nightmare to work on Interior Wise.waaaay to many ECU's and harness' - I do not miss mine.

I dye'd my Tan carpet with RIT with a garden Sprayer. Worked Great & not crunchy!

love the Thread.
Yes, the interior is so annoying. Everything is fragile and hard to get out. So many wires. I plan on doing RIT. Last time I tried it I failed, but second time is a charm right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
Lemme borrow dem riimz and spacers fo' my big body. But f'real, i want some equips for my 7 but i dont know if im keeping it all that long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_mac530 View Post
Hey Obee, glad you were able to source some wheels. It sucks that the vs-xx's I was looking at were sold and I still have to roll on the vs-sd's (not that those are bad wheels by any means)
It's all good. I still want to buy them whenever. I have sentiment attached to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy sr View Post
this thread is mad nice. keep ur things, dude.

i keep wondering, what do u do for a living? lol
Thanks boss. I'm your average hustler. I'm a designer but I don't use much of my salary on car crud. It kind of perpetuates itself.

Test fit on the rear of the M. Not too bad. This is with a 265/30/19 Federal tire.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:47 AM   #321
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
can I vote that you keep the centers of the equips red on the M3.

can my one vote be a majority ruling
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #322
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Yes.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Im waiting on my BC coils to show up along with the last two adapters before I install the wheels along with some other crap.

A few more updates. I ordered this really cool Poly Urethane Fujin lip. It was shipped out Tuesday so that should be coming in soon.

I also picked up a 96 bumper, oem lip, and 97 oem sideskirts. I was sick of repairing my fiberglass wise lip so I was going to do all oem stuff. But I found that Urethane lip that is indestructable and a lot more aggressive than the oem, so I ordered an origin sideskirt from Touge Factory. So now Im conflicted between going Origin sides and rear lip to match or just doing oem sides and rear with that diffusser I bought.

Also 19" tires are more expensive than I remember. Flip.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #323
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

shits going to be all over them hipster stance magazines.

you're going to have to start wearing skinny jeans and chucks in 80's fashioned colors and patterns and smoking 100's
Old 03-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #324
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Less cars, more of the cat.
KendallH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #325
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
looks good my dude! keep the progress going!

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:43 AM   #326
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS BZNS View Post
shits going to be all over them hipster stance magazines.

you're going to have to start wearing skinny jeans and chucks in 80's fashioned colors and patterns and smoking 100's
Haha, I have like 20 pairs of chuck but my testicles are way to large for skinney pants. I cannot comply lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallH View Post
Less cars, more of the cat.
LOL, if that cat is back next time I go to the garage I'm taking her home. No collar and she looks hungered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post
looks good my dude! keep the progress going!
thnx boss

PS - Florida...please stop messing up.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:24 PM   #327
Johnphen
Zilvia Member

Johnphen is an unknown quantity at this point
epic thread, keep up the great work
Johnphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #328
MarcD
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
MarcD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Shit, I have a near identical cat that visits me when I work on mine....stole my socks once too.

I'm glad 19" tire's suck for you guys aswell.

Great work man.
MarcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #329
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:44 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:06 AM   #330
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

Hope you bought the 71".

I bought the 69" and it wasn't enough so I sold it