Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 07-16-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
jvn421

Trader Rating: (0)
jvn421 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
STOLEN 240 NORCAL San Mateo Bay Area

So my car got stolen today between 6pm-10pm , Tuesday at Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo in front of Bananna Republic. The Car is VERY EASY to Identify. The plate number It is gold with a black driver's side door, black passenger fender, black hood, and black front bumper. It had nippon rims, blue muteki lugnuts, REAL Apexi N1 catback Exhaust with a large gash on the resonator, It also has a rear strut tower bar, enjoi panda sticker and various ren stickers, lowered on Tanabe GF210 springs with AGX's. Also the 3rd brake light is always on when the headlights are on.

Interior wise it had an alpine deck, it was missing the shifter trim,

If anyone has info on this car PLEASE PM me or call 650-703-6586 or
650-740-2857.
jvn421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #2
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Find some pics and post them, It helps.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:55 AM   #3
CNDC
Leaky Injector

CNDC is an unknown quantity at this point
this is all i got now. it's an old pic. the bumper is now black, but it shows the plate number, i'll post better ones when i get to my own computer.

CNDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:38 AM   #4
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Damn man, that's hitting a little too close to home.

Did you have any anti theft?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:41 AM   #5
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That's weak man.

I'll keep my eye out...
Old 07-16-2008, 03:57 AM   #6
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
I'll keep an eye out in the southbay.

I'm also wondering what kinda anti theft you had?

Shit, i'm about to buy a NRG wheel lock on top of my alarm n just look retarded walking around the mall with my steering wheel.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:07 AM   #7
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
well shit that sucks. I am sorry...I hope you get it back. these ppl stealing our cars need to effing DIE!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:02 AM   #8
L.W.G08

L.W.G08 has made poor choicesL.W.G08 has made poor choicesL.W.G08 has made poor choicesL.W.G08 has made poor choicesL.W.G08 has made poor choicesL.W.G08 has made poor choicesL.W.G08 has made poor choicesL.W.G08 has made poor choices
That sucks. sorry to hear. i'll keep an eye around our area, i'm only 30min away from SM
Old 07-16-2008, 10:19 AM   #9
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Man and it had been quite for awhile. this sucks. Good luck on getting her back man.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:24 AM   #10
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Im sorry to hear about that.. ill keep an eye up here just in case it travels or if I see it being parted out..thieves need to die..my dad said he caught someone scoping both my s chassis's out in front of my house yesterday evening :0( die effing thieves!!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:18 AM   #11
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
same here i'll look up around here in davis and yuba/chico area. See if its traveling around.
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #12
CNDC
Leaky Injector

CNDC is an unknown quantity at this point
Sadly he had no anti-theft and that day was the one day he decided not to pull his starter wire.

Heres a better picture.

CNDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:32 AM   #13
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
that sucks...hope you find it bro

i work in sm occassionally

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:32 PM   #14
silvia_koukis14
Zilvia Member

silvia_koukis14 will become famous soon enoughsilvia_koukis14 will become famous soon enoughsilvia_koukis14 will become famous soon enough
man that sucks i didn't know your car got stolen. hope you find it i'll keep an eye out.
silvia_koukis14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:16 AM   #15
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
did u try askin if the mall had security cameras? goodluck finding it. I'll be on the look out.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #16
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
watch out san mateo. this has got to be multiple thiefs at once...I heard from a friend that knows you guys that you and friends parked next to each other and all of you guys got ur cars stolen.

3 cars stolen all next to each other. same time same day.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:19 PM   #17
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
OMG, LOL I hope that never happens to me...

I don't think I can deal with anymore S chassis drama.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:52 PM   #18
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcoupe View Post
watch out san mateo. this has got to be multiple thiefs at once...I heard from a friend that knows you guys that you and friends parked next to each other and all of you guys got ur cars stolen.

3 cars stolen all next to each other. same time same day.
San Mateo isn't that bad.

I still see his friends car's around and at his house, so unless you're talking about another group it should be only his missing.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:12 AM   #19
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

i heard all three were stolen in front of banana republic.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:17 AM   #20
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Wow.

I was just at that mall on tuesday night, selling some car parts

I'm always on the roads so I'll keep a lookout around my area.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote