Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 06-27-2008, 06:18 PM   #31
dsmtuner23

Trader Rating: (0)
dsmtuner23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Some people are such dicks, I hope you find who did this and they go to jail, and get what they deserve.
dsmtuner23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 06:26 PM   #32
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
that kind of pisses me off man. seriously car thieves should just be put to death. along with a lot of other people who commit crimes like rapeists although the supreme court ruled against death for Adult rapists.... but still wtf

and whats the story? did they set the car on fire or did they inetnetionally light the tank up or some shit wtf happened??
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #33
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
WoW this made me sick to my stomach. I cant tell you how sorry I am for you...I hope those thieves get dragged behind someone's car till there is nothing left.
hunter8411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:20 PM   #34
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Yay, one more kouki down the fucking drain...how many's left? Like 100 Kouki S14s?

Seriously, if you ever find these dumbass, castrate them then set them on fire...INSIDE THE FUCKING CAR!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #35
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
Man im almost convinced that these thieves are members of this forum. So many cars have been stolen this year wtf?????
Old 06-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #36
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUTH'LESSDET View Post
Man im almost convinced that these thieves are members of this forum. So many cars have been stolen this year wtf?????
Watch out for the red squares and few post people eying your shit.

That's all I have to say.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:30 PM   #37
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
so all the took was interior parts??????????????

and they burned your car for what REASON.........
just because their assholes.
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:51 AM   #38
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
wtf.... i hope they get found, beaten, re-beaten, and beaten, then re-beaten and then beaten and re-beaten, then thrown down a hill, taken to emergency, fixed up, re-thrown down a hill, then taken to hospital with best care in the world, best doctors, fixed up, then set on fire and thrown down hill, then repeat, and again then just shoot them with uzis or something

Will you get anything from insurance on these parts or.... i hope u do get the money back
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #39
treken2t87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
treken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of lighttreken2t87 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I feel like crying and it's not even my car...and I dont even know you. Justice WILL be served. Karma is real!
treken2t87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:25 PM   #40
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
that car was sick. motherfuckers apparently didnt know shit if they just took a baby seat and other small stuff than burned the car. i hope someone finds these pieces of trash and does something about it.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:38 PM   #41
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
someone is asking for a headshot
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:03 AM   #42
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
WTF! they torched the crap out of it! thats BS!!!! man its one thing to get ur car jacked but then to get it back all burned to shit is the worst thing ever! hope they get whats coming to them!

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 04:51 PM   #43
JacksonBrown
Zilvia Member

JacksonBrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to see this Christian. Damn.

Darren
JacksonBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #44
koroshiya87
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
koroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to beholdkoroshiya87 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
omfg thats just wrong im sorry man
koroshiya87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #45
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
damn, I am sorry you had to get it back in this condition. Such BS.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:53 AM   #46
NRogge

NRogge is an unknown quantity at this point
thats terrible man. im really sorry
im sad about this and its not even my car. i still dont understand why they stole the whole car then burned it? if they just wanted interior stuff why didnt they just break a window?
NRogge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:32 PM   #47
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
come on now they didnt have to did they low blow
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:57 AM   #48
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i say +10 on the headshot..move on, start another build, park it out front, and get a camera on ur house, and 1000 boxes of ammo, and stay up at night! blllllllllllat blat!
Mr.James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:46 AM   #49
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
My eyes are wide open and my jaw has dropped to the floor. damn damn damn.....

Bro, I'm feeling your pain. Don't let this hinder you.
bornslippy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:58 PM   #50
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Damn! I would rip out their guts with bare hands if this would happen to my car. Hope You find them and they pay for this stuff!
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote