Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-13-2008, 12:01 PM   #31
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TooForOh
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signum Temporis View Post
sorry for ur loss, i hope u find her soon... there any security cameras in ur complex or in the area?

NO! that pisses me off because this isn't the first time in my apartment complex this crap happened.

Me and other people wrote letters to the main office telling them get a security guard to patrol the parking lots or at least cameras and they just say we put an order for cameras to be installed, but that was about 3 months ago.

They broke in before into my car but just stole my quarters and pennies from the center and i reported it to them and they just lawled.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:35 PM   #32
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

TooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of lightTooForOh is a glorious beacon of light
sorry for double post but my car has been found!
Old 04-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #33
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Where was if found. WHat size wheel is it and post pics of the wheel?
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:23 PM   #34
TooForOh
Zilvia Member

It was found in bellflower on woodruff and somerset.

the wheel was 15x7 with +35 offset.

ill post a pic of it.

but thank god the car is in one piece.

=D
Old 04-16-2008, 01:40 AM   #35
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
fucking thieves... good thing you found her in one piece
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:55 AM   #36
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im glad you got it back