Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 12-24-2018, 12:42 PM   #1
itscoal

Trader Rating: (0)
itscoal is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1990 Toyota Celsior VIP (FEELER)

This is just a feeler post, I’ve had my Celsior for about two years now and from time to time want to switch chassis or get a drift car. I’m looking to get $12k for it, completely stock ones go for about $9k. Id also like to see I what people would be willing to trade for it

Preferably looking for drift chassis. 350z, S chassis, Rx7, sc300 etc. Also no beaters pls

-1990 Toyota Celsior UCF11 RHD, car was imported to Maryland and registered there for a few years then I bought it, it currently has a Colorado title and all that won’t be any issues registering it
-Miles 94,xxx km or 58,xxx miles
-Maintenance all up to date recent stuff is new valve cover gasket, steeeing rack stuff, axles. Car runs amazing starts every time
-Mods Broadway static coilover 28k front 32k rear, 40mm shortened knuckles, Toyota celsior euro lip pretty dang rare, I also have a wald executive line body kit on its way from Japan rn, lifted engine and trans, and will have lifted exhaust soon, Serial Nine FUCA, RUCA, toe arms, roll center adjusters the bolt over sleeve things, also custom built block roll center adjusters that mount to hub for extra camber, this car has -19 degrees of camber all around unfortunately it’s not all set in stone so I don’t have a full car pic of it
-Wheels it’s currently on Fabulous Profounds 19x8.5 +44 squared and I have a 35mm spacer on so technically 19x8.5 +9, i was going for a sunk in fitment style til I decided to run a lot of camber and decided I needed bigger wheels, but I plan on build a set of Weds Cerberus II 18x10.5 +0 squared
Two of the pics of the car are on weds Kranze Vishunu 18x9 +15 squared, these wheels are no longer on the car anymore, the other pics are on the fabulous proufounds

I think I covered everything!
itscoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links