Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-30-2019, 01:02 PM   #61
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Awesome progress!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2019, 11:21 PM   #62
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Wife started a new job that fits her school schedule; so now I get some uninterrupted wrench time on the weekends..yesssss!!!

Started off by tossing the new walbro in last night; soldered the harness in, re-flowed and added some new solder to all the hanger connections

Power steering kit finally showed up after 2 months. Bolted in the down pipe in with a new O2 sensor and a fat to skinny conversion bung then got all the -an lines tightened up and oriented to my liking.

Also popped some new plugs in it. The old ones had about 5k miles; motor look s to have been running very healthy..so fingers crossed it should be relatively trouble free.

Took advantage of our son having a sleepover at the grandparents. Got the yard cleaned up and mowed it for the first time of the season. Then, got to work buttoning up the underside of the car.

TONS of ground clearance. I was initially worried because the Hi-Power is notorious for hanging low. New hanger bushings combined with the PBM cobra and utilizing the transmission mount exhaust bushing really helped, none of the exhaust piping is the lowest part of the car.

Old 05-12-2019, 03:11 PM   #63
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Awesome! Very cool build, subbed. Digging the new rubbers on the XJ as well. Just picked up an S13 vert a few weeks ago and excited to start cleaning it up over the next few months. Also, that is very cool that you're married with a son and have your own house! Big time goals, mang. I'm gonna keep tuned in to this build! Cheers from Tampa Bay
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:55 AM   #64
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Cool to see how well that HKS exhaust fits with the poly hanger bushings, PBM Cobra, and transmission mount. Having those things in place really seems to make all the difference!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 05-14-2019, 08:13 AM   #65
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Cool to see how well that HKS exhaust fits with the poly hanger bushings, PBM Cobra, and transmission mount. Having those things in place really seems to make all the difference!
The only reservation I have is the gap between the downpipe and the floor pan, less than a 1/4" at most. There is no heat shield since that was part of the stock KA down pipe. I didn't get a real good look while tightening up the exhaust but I may have to come up with some heat protection so I don't roast my feet and destroy the undercoating from heat. Shouldn't be critical now that I'm living in such a dry climate; brake rotors still have no surface rust after being on the car for close to 6 months.

I really don't want to wrap the downpipe either, especially since that means pulling it back out
Old 05-14-2019, 11:50 AM   #66
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
The only reservation I have is the gap between the downpipe and the floor pan, less than a 1/4" at most. There is no heat shield since that was part of the stock KA down pipe. I didn't get a real good look while tightening up the exhaust but I may have to come up with some heat protection so I don't roast my feet and destroy the undercoating from heat. Shouldn't be critical now that I'm living in such a dry climate; brake rotors still have no surface rust after being on the car for close to 6 months.

I really don't want to wrap the downpipe either, especially since that means pulling it back out
DEI's tunnel heat shield has worked real well for me. I've lined my trans tunnel and above the exhaust when it turns under the car. Keeps my feet from burning while lapping at a track day.

http://designengineering.com/floor-t...e-heat-shield/

S14 Build
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:37 AM   #67
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Quote:

I hear ya. I wrapped mine when I first had it many years ago, but when I put the car together the second time I was too lazy. I haven't looked really closely at it to see if it has caused any issues. Definitely feel a bit of heat from it, but adding dynamat to the interior helped for sure.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 05-15-2019, 10:05 AM   #68
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I wanna say the DEI stuff is what I used (can't remember as its been a few years) but I also riveted mine to the floor cause I knew the adhesive wouldn't last forever. I did from where the firewall starts to radius down (behind the pedals) pretty much past the trans and it made a HUGE difference.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:12 AM   #69
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
good build, very clean....
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:21 AM   #70
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
good build, very clean....
Appreciate it. I'm trying not to let my OCD completely take over because the car would take another 2 years to get finished.

But I ordered some of that DEI tunnel shield, so hopefully that'll keep my mind as ease.

Been tinkering every night this week since I'm done with school til after the summer. Unfortunately some home projects are taking all my money so for now, its time to do some cheap improvements. The cable guy are work had some scrap braided sleeve so I stuffed it in the ole' lunch box at the end of the day and brought it home with me.

Came out super nice I think. I'm pretty happy with it, especially for something that not many people will even pay attention to. Next up is my coil pack harness. The wiring needs a little love (broken insulation, hardened and cracked outer sleeve, etc etc).

Old 05-22-2019, 12:41 AM   #71
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Things are coming together nicely. Slow..but I'm really happy with how this stuff is turning out.

I've been doing some heavy research and giving some serious thought to offering wiring services..I'm that rare person that gets satisfaction from doing it.

Old 05-22-2019, 01:38 PM   #72
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Wow that sure looks tidy in the loom
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:13 PM   #73
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
I've been doing some heavy research and giving some serious thought to offering wiring services..I'm that rare person that gets satisfaction from doing it.
]
If you're serious, I have a circuit sport DIS booster that I need integrated into my WS harness for my SR20 coil packs.

PM me.
Old 05-30-2019, 08:39 AM   #74
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Man, I think it is too early in the morning for me. I saw the picture of the Jeep and was tripping thinking you put the HKS Hi Power exhaust on it haha

That's some neat looking wiring loom work. Good job.
Please post up how that DEI heatshield stuff works out for you!
Old 05-31-2019, 02:42 AM   #75
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

If you decide to opt for heat control and pull the exhaust back off, i'd recommend getting it ceramic coated. It's cost effective, looks good, wont rust, and will last for a long, long time.
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 12:45 AM   #76
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Wow that sure looks tidy in the loom
Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Please post up how that DEI heatshield stuff works out for you!
Fore sure. Its actually sitting next to me, been too lazy to roll underneath the car lately...still have to hook up my lower harness, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyjake View Post
If you decide to opt for heat control and pull the exhaust back off, i'd recommend getting it ceramic coated. It's cost effective, looks good, wont rust, and will last for a long, long time.
That is definitely one of the things I've been looking into for when the bay gets repainted. I don't want to ruin it after the first few heat cycles.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:57 AM   #77
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Haven't had much time to mess with the car. I've actually been collecting some parts for the other car in the garage.

I wrapped up repairing the last piece of jank wiring that was done to this harness.

With that, however. That means I also relocated the ignitor inside the car so it will sit just below the HVAC matrix, nicely tucked up out of the way. Then, I tested every circuit for connectivity....le suck </3

But everything looks good! So, I started looming the parts of the harness I want to be presentable.

That last statement may sound confusing but after a lot of consideration, I'm going to just make a harness from scratch. I'm not 100% happy with this one due to various things that had to be fixed. The upside of it all; my friend has a super hack job harness on his drift car and I'm going to toss this one to him for just enough money to cover materials to build my new one. Win/Win.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:14 PM   #78
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Been a hot minute..been doing stupid stuff; preparing for my wife to have major surgery at the beginning of December and we have been tight on money because we're trying to be smart and pay off all our debt before next summer. /sigh, I know its for the better, but I fucking hate it.

So lets see, I wanted to have my car running before my birthday, ha..sike.
Friend was looking for a SR and I came out on top big time by trading him money, a KBD kit, and a complete KA swap. Figured a running/driving car was better than a garage ornament.

LOL, I hate myself.

With a little cash in my pocket, I scooped up this hotboi hero for cheap. Figured I'd toss the kit on it and slide it around. Well, that idea lasted about 24hrs. Car had the most rust that I've ever seen in a 240. Made my money back in and I have pretty much everything left that I actually wanted. Now the hunt for the shell is on.

Annnnnnnnnnyways. That's pretty much where everything is at. I've been doing some side gigs, wiring and such to keep myself busy and put a little cash in my pocket.

Most recently, I've been helping my buddy sort his hatch out after he got screwed over by a local tweaker/shop owner. Dude conned, stole, and ripped off him and about 6 other people. Packed up and left the state without telling a single person around March. Its a miracle the thing even ran with how bad this harness is. No coolant lines to the turbo (plugged block ports) and loose oil line fittings..turbo is now blown too

Old 11-21-2019, 06:47 AM   #79
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
I'm sorry to hear that the wife will have major surgery. I hope all is ok.
Such is life man, atleast the drive is still there to keep pushing forward with the project.
Keep at it!
Old 04-27-2020, 11:47 AM   #80
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Bumping the shit out of this I guess.

Wife is doing great, recovery was a little slower than we'd hoped but thankfully, all the cash I'd been saving up to cover this surgery was in vein. There was a ton of back and forth between the doctor and the insurance after they denied it 3 times. Somehow, luck or just the way it goes, the surgery was listed as a medical necessity which requires zero out of pocket through my insurance. *Angel music* I was able to use that money we'd been saving and pay off all our debt. LAWD, it was a great feeling because I gout our taxes in the same week. Big things are beginning to happen <3

We made some progress on my buddy's car. After some measurements, we decided his front end was just way past saving. He also got his motor delivered, no better thing to do than test fit everything while we're at it. Of course, now that means a tucked bay; so I started on that with him.

Right around the same time, freak snow storm got sent home early. Free snow-day on a Friday?, I'll take it. As the sky cleared up, I took the wife for a late lunch date. Apparently, it'd been way worse further north of town.
Caught some slush and pulled us in to a turning lane, bounced off a curb, broke a bunch of shit and shot us back into the intersection where I hit a truck.

Yo, side and curtain airbags? 1/5, don't recommend. 1st accident I've had and it totaled it..adjusted said it was way worse than it looked; who rear subframe had shifted.

Overall, everything settled within a week and I decided to buy something a little older for me to have once she gets her graduation present next year. Towing in luxury <3

Now, content that actually matters to you. I sold KA setup back in the beginning of the year. Not a KA fan anyways, made good money off a drop in swap so I'm not mad about it.

So, that brings me to the last 2 weeks. After knocking out a ton of honey-do's I started buying up swap pieces; even found a screaming deal locally 2 weeks ago. Buddy went halvsies on it for the rear end setup.

Also got in my group buy key with Ronin Imports. Surprisingly good quality. Needs some machine polishing to be perfect.

But, carrier just called me before making this post, motor is being delivered tomorrow afternoon!!!!! Kiddo spent some garage hangs with me while I got a spot cleaned up.

Old 04-28-2020, 11:23 AM   #81
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hey harness god, quick one for you. Were you able to find a set of push-type zip tie holders that go into the 5mm wide holes to hold the harnesses in place? These are all over the interior, truck and some in the engine bay.
Old 04-28-2020, 03:28 PM   #82
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Hey harness god, quick one for you. Were you able to find a set of push-type zip tie holders that go into the 5mm wide holes to hold the harnesses in place? These are all over the interior, truck and some in the engine bay.
Whoa, idk about harness god. But, you're looking for push mount, releasable nylon wire ties. They'll come a ton of different sizes. Typically when they refer to hold size, it's the diameter to which the legs will expand. If there are any technical drawings, you should see measurements.

Last edited by crash n' burn; 04-29-2020 at 08:32 AM..
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 08:50 AM   #83
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Motor showed up, not as clean as I'd hoped, but it's not missing anything. I don't think it was compression tested, so I got to rig that up later. Kind of disappointed with the lack of communication from JDM of San Diego. Looks like it got pulled out of the shipping container and had the shipping label slapped on it without ever being looked at. VVTi solenoid was broken and the ignitor was cut off for some reason? Luckily, there are a wealth of jzx100/110 swaps locally so parts are easy to come by. I already have the replacement solenoid and sending my computer off to have the immobilizer flashed out this afternoon.

I'm going to need to dive in to the motor deeper than I was hoping to and replace some "while you're in there" items; front main seal for sure with a lot of build up on the timing cover behind the crank pulley. Going to need a lot of cleaning with the amount of oxidation I've seen but it'll be a better product in the end, so I'm not mad about it.

Didn't get a chance to put it up on the engine stand though. I need to take some measurements of the auto bell housing vs the CD to make a decision on a cut or no-cut kit. I feel it may not even matter since the trans will hang down low no matter what, but i don't want to beat the shit out of the trans tunnel more than I have to.

Old 05-04-2020, 11:25 AM   #84
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Finally started tearing in to it this weekend. Everything is in really good condition. Just going through and cataloging what I want to replace, bypass, and upgrade. Should have have the block cleaned up and painted in the next couple days.

I guess I'll start tackling everything that hangs off it so I can get it in ASAP. Got more than enough stuff to keep me busy at night this week. Also ordered my adapter kit for the CD. Did quite a bit of measurements for the a340 vs CD. Decided for the sake of my firewall and more importantly ground clearance, cut kit for for me. Really wanted to retain the external slave but an extra inch is worth it.

That's what she said..

Old 05-18-2020, 09:36 AM   #85
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Busy couple weeks, back on it this weekend though.

After measuring my bell-housings , I found I was going to gain back well over an inch of ground clearance using the auto bell-housing. As much as it pains me to convert to an internal slave the benefits of not having the trans hang down soo low are totally worth it. Ordered that adapter kit, slave and clutch. I also grabbed a banjo fitting for the master cylinder, some -3 conversion fittings, and bleeder fittings; going to have to test fit and measure for a clutch line so I don't make one too long or too short as well as a mounting solution for a remote bleeder.

Pulled off the crank pulley to check the front main more than anything since I have some build up around the pulley, its as dry as a can be.

I'm thinking the oil pressure release bolt has a super minor leak? Cant remove it without pulling off the waterpump, which requires pulling off the timing belt....both things I don't feel like doing at the moment so I'll keep an I out on it. Got to work scrubbing and degreasing the block.

Hit the head with a brass brush, the block with a stainless one and small wire wheel for the tight spots.

Came out really good I think. Everything is exceptionally clean and ready to go back together. I'm not a fan of black engine blocks because you can't see leaks. I'll get around to the valve covers here shortly once the engine goes in for "good".

Old 05-18-2020, 11:28 AM   #86
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Mine if I ask what adapter kit you're going with? Just stay away from the Autosports Engineering kit, people have had many problems with them.

Fisch Racing, Serial9, and Mazworx all make a custom bellhousing kit that is rad.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 02:08 PM   #87
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Mine if I ask what adapter kit you're going with? Just stay away from the Autosports Engineering kit, people have had many problems with them.
I'm ballin' on a budget over here. While I'd love to go with the Fisch or Serial9 kit...I legitimately could not justify spending twice as much as the motor on a transmission setup..that's absurd IMO and you can find a built R154 for half that.

I did go with the AE kit; but the few problems you're referring to have been with their no-cut and early production kits from what I've read. Even with those issues, I don't believe they account for more than 1% failure..which is pretty acceptable rate by any industry standard. My buddy brought up this point as well. I asked him if he was referencing a certain individual from YouTube concerning the kit, it was, which also constitutes 95% of the time it comes up with almost no additional facts or threads discussing issues. He went and spend the money on a serial 9 kit, with their shifter, and a tilton clutch/slave setup. Hes making roughly x3 the power and its a dedicated track car...much different situation than my coupe.

Is it a slight risk? Yep. Have I done ample amounts of research concerning it? Absolutely. Will you find out here? You betcha.
Old 05-18-2020, 05:11 PM   #88
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Crash's 2-Tone Redemtion

Quote:
I'm ballin' on a budget over here. While I'd love to go with the Fisch or Serial9 kit...I legitimately could not justify spending twice as much as the motor on a transmission setup..that's absurd IMO and you can find a built R154 for half that.

I did go with the AE kit; but the few problems you're referring to have been with their no-cut and early production kits from what I've read. Even with those issues, I don't believe they account for more than 1% failure..which is pretty acceptable rate by any industry standard. My buddy brought up this point as well. I asked him if he was referencing a certain individual from YouTube concerning the kit, it was, which also constitutes 95% of the time it comes up with almost no additional facts or threads discussing issues. He went and spend the money on a serial 9 kit, with their shifter, and a tilton clutch/slave setup. Hes making roughly x3 the power and its a dedicated track car...much different situation than my coupe.

Is it a slight risk? Yep. Have I done ample amounts of research concerning it? Absolutely. Will you find out here? You betcha.

Matt Schumann on YouTube did the cut housing kit on His jz/cd setup and his flywheel exploded. Saw that video literally right before I almost bought the AE kit and spent the few extra bucks on SerialNine. Best kit out there hands down.

Nice build though! Subbed

Video for reference

https://youtu.be/2QjcDMVh_iw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 05-20-2020, 08:15 AM   #89
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Is that a Z33/G35 diff? Whats the plan with that?
Old 05-20-2020, 09:51 AM   #90
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
I feel you on the budget thing, the "youtuber" that had the issue received a revised kit from them and still had problems. Hope it works out for you.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote