Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-26-2020, 05:05 PM   #541
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
... some fucking drug addict shit head got blasted for doing stupid shit that further complicated shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Literally responded to a sentence you posted in the previous post. Are you actually huffing the vaporized ball sweat of President-elect Bidenphile?
Is you stupid or is you dumb?

Let it be known, I didn't vote for Biden. I voted against Trump.

But to you it's the same.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:06 PM   #542
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Correct...black or white
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 06:16 PM   #543
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

You're right it's not the same. What you're saying is that you're voting for a pedophile and his policies, but you don't want to take responsibility for the outcome.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:52 AM   #544
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
If only the right spent more time social distancing, and less time crying about lockdowns, we'd be out of lockdown.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protestor...few-orders.amp

Droves of people out together, protesting lockdown, while at the same time doing exactly what is keeping us in lockdown.
boo hoo... those pesky rights, never following rules n shit.

by the rule makers who tell us that we cant go to the beach, or setup curfews, or restrict businesses from you know - staying in business. waaaaah if only people would just follow rules, this virus would just go away! go away virus, go away!

hahaha
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:59 AM   #545
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Is you stupid or is you dumb?

Did you vote against Trump's personality, or his policies? I ask because I understand not personally liking him, but his policies are what actually affect you.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 04:26 AM   #546
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Did you vote against Trump's personality, or his policies? I ask because I understand not personally liking him, but his policies are what actually affect you.

Lol.........
Old 11-27-2020, 05:01 AM   #547
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Lol.........
Can you elaborate on your lol?

Lol

Old 11-27-2020, 05:11 AM   #548
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Can you elaborate on your lol?

Lol

Sure...all these fools hate trump. Thats it. Theyd vote for chicken fucking if it was a means to remove trump from office.

Not policy
Old 11-27-2020, 07:52 AM   #549
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:

Picking a president to me involves ones policies and ones character. I disagree with many aspects regarding both with Trump.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:05 AM   #550
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Picking a president to me involves ones policies and ones character. I disagree with many aspects regarding both with Trump.

As being the leader of north Korea. Trump is ur best friend. How could u?
Old 11-27-2020, 11:59 AM   #551
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I can respect voting against policy if you disagree with it.
Quote:
As being the leader of north Korea. Trump is ur best friend. How could u?
Lmaooo

Old 11-27-2020, 03:15 PM   #552
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Which policies do you disagree with?
Old 11-27-2020, 03:54 PM   #553
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
All of them cause they are TRUMPs policys lol

Come on u ready know the answer
Old 11-27-2020, 04:26 PM   #554
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
All of them cause they are TRUMPs policys lol

Come on u ready know the answer
Nah, let him say his position. In general I hear most people say "I just don't like him", but a few have actual differences of opinion.

Old 11-27-2020, 04:40 PM   #555
S14rebuild
BANNED

^^^sir, can i intrest you in a good read?
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=669059
Old 11-27-2020, 07:34 PM   #556
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Covid handling (lack there of)

Not believing in climate change - pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord.

His talks about improving the economy are based on how well the stock market is doing. This isn't an accurate representation as to how the general population is doing.

His approach to racial issues.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:56 PM   #557
zombiewolf513
BANNED

What could he have done differently about COVID, specifically? The other three aren't policies.

>in b4 masks
that's going to fall on deaf ears
Old 11-28-2020, 05:40 AM   #558
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Joe Biden recently released his plan of attack on covid, and it was just another time he plagiarized. It was everything Trump has already done. Zar wants to act intelligent, but its his childishness that we all see
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 05:58 AM   #559
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Joe Biden recently released his plan of attack on covid, and it was just another time he plagiarized. It was everything Trump has already done. Zar wants to act intelligent, but its his childishness that we all see

U should change ur name to red arrow.... rep is destroyed lol

Most will not listen to biden period. They will say fuck is plan, stay at home orders, masks.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:05 AM   #560
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Covid handling (lack there of)

One of the first things he did was stop travel from china and he was called a xenophobe (by Biden even) for it..

It's so easy to Monday quarterback after the fact. If he locked everything down in February, people would've freaked the fuck out. That still doesn't stop that it's been here since November.

Quote:

Not believing in climate change - pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord.

The Paris Accord isn't binding, that's the problem.

Quote:

His talks about improving the economy are based on how well the stock market is doing. This isn't an accurate representation as to how the general population is doing.

This is true, however you can base it off consumer spending. Or off polls of people saying they are better off than they were four years ago

Quote:

His approach to racial issues.
What policies are systemically racist? There are racist people for sure (anyone can be racist, just to clear that up), but what approach do you disagree with?

Old 11-28-2020, 02:01 PM   #561
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
One of the first things he did was stop travel from china and he was called a xenophobe (by Biden even) for it..

It's so easy to Monday quarterback after the fact. If he locked everything down in February, people would've freaked the fuck out. That still doesn't stop that it's been here since November.

This is true, however you can base it off consumer spending. Or off polls of people saying they are better off than they were four years ago

What policies are systemically racist? There are racist people for sure (anyone can be racist, just to clear that up), but what approach do you disagree with?

Gonna say, dont waste ur breath. Hes not gonna listen to u
Old 11-29-2020, 06:59 PM   #562
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
i can sum it up for you guys....

zar is a fucking douchebag.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:01 PM   #563
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

Do u care to share more of this?
Old 11-29-2020, 07:15 PM   #564
!Zar!
Post Whore!

First off - I appreciate you for actually engaging in dialogue, and not acting like a general ass-hat.

Quote:
Trump was (and still) calling it the "China Virus". This is where Biden's xenophobic comment came from.

Quote:
The nationwide ban was only for non US citizens who had been in China within the last 14 days and were not immediate family member of US citizens or/and permanent residents. I agree, it's easy to Monday quarterback, but Trump admitted to knowing the importance and danger covid would bring. His lax natures were to avoid people panicing/worried.

Quote:
True, but overall, Trump doesn't believe in climate change, and feels it's something used to hamper Americans from living free.

Quote:
Consumer spending vs saving? I see your point, and any further debate on this would ultimately result in a stalemate of valid points.

Quote:
Some to name are:

Resending protection to transgender people.

His "Muslim ban".

Repealing the Affordable Care Act.

Tax breaks which benefitted the wealthy, and in turn increases the disparity between minorities and the majority.

Supporting the slash of legal immigration.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:18 PM   #565
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:

Cry on, grandpa.

Wipe your tears with the three million dollars Trump spent to give Biden more votes.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:18 PM   #566
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
First off - I appreciate you for actually engaging in dialogue, and not acting like a general ass-hat.
We all started there....
Old 11-29-2020, 07:25 PM   #567
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
We all started there....
Note the sentiment Zar stated beginning his response to Mr.Nismo is EXACTLY what two people said when explaining precisely how one can respond and not see themselves immediately trashed. It isn't the disagreement, rather being an insufferable douche missile.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 07:28 PM   #568
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Note the sentiment Zar stated beginning his response to Mr.Nismo is EXACTLY what two people said when explaining precisely how one can respond and not see themselves immediately trashed. It isn't the disagreement, rather being an insufferable douche missile.
By all means scroll thru the pages in these loud noises and see where i joined in... i contributed and acted "civil". Once the waters were poised we all went down. Wag ur finger at me, sure.... but im not the one to start it.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:40 PM   #569
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:

^Called it
Old 11-29-2020, 10:33 PM   #570
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Trump was (and still) calling it the "China Virus". This is where Biden's xenophobic comment came from.

True, but overall, Trump doesn't believe in climate change, and feels it's something used to hamper Americans from living free.

Some to name are:

Resending protection to transgender people.

His "Muslim ban".

Repealing the Affordable Care Act.
who gives a fuck if he calls it the chinese flu. never heard of german measles? is it a crime to call a mexican a mexican? if the shit originated from china, whats the problem? we have to be politically correct about a virus or is it gonna catch feelings too? people of color? get outta here with that pc bs

climate change, another fantastic way to push agendas and get the government to micro-manage businesses. as if we dont have any problems. cant chrome shit in the US, cant paint, cant buy solvents. the shit they sell today is straight garbage and up having to re-do work because of sub-par materials. or, offshore the shit and give it to some other poor fucked up nation to do.

cry the river for the transgendered, another 1% of society of people who cant figure out the difference between what they have and what they want.

or the extreme muslims who have no problem blowing shit up. (not to be confused with the nice muslims, let me clarify).

or the non-affordable health care act that penalizes humans for being alive, forcing you to have shitty health insurance. all for one, one for all. sounds great.

Quote:
Cry on, grandpa.
Wipe your tears with the three million dollars Trump spent to give Biden more votes.
i think you're actually older than me. but unfortunately, not as smart.

haha the funniest shit about all this, is it took NUMBER TOO... obama's crony, to pander and say "if you aint for biden you aint black." or democrants kneeling in african garbs. i guess they need to bust out the sobreros for the next latino who gets killed. blame it on cops and bad policy, but i cant imagine how anyone can look at this pandering and say "yeah im down with that."

all of these politicians are straight full of shit. just like zar.