Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 06-14-2008, 07:36 AM   #91
driftheart
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
driftheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
todays the day mofuckas
illbe wearing tan dickies and a superman shirt (gray shirt)
punch me in the nuts if u see me and gimmi ur forum name so i can neg rep u for it lol
Damn, it's going to be a painful event for you. A lot of abuse to your jewels .
driftheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2008, 07:37 AM   #92
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Walking out the door now. Camo pants white long sleeve tee with a black tee over it. Gotta skull on my tee and one on my hat. I'm out.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:53 PM   #93
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
so what was everyone thoughts on the road course. For me i like the speed of the course but god it took them forever to start the runs. I also with they used the bank on that course would have been crazy. but overall pretty awsome . but i still say wall was a better venue for spectators.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #94
carnagexxxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
carnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to beholdcarnagexxxx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Today was a crazy cool day. Seeing a Porsche and a Z go at it in the finals was killer.

I think that they should have used more of the course that was there but I wonder what the politics were when they planned it.

Last edited by carnagexxxx; 06-16-2008 at 10:03 AM..
carnagexxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #95
scarecrow27
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
scarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How an you guys even bitch about the course? IT WAS SO ILL! WALL sucked getover it figure 8's are cool for parking lot drift events but this is the big leagues.

Spoiler alter....

Foust tore that shit up. Dai got robbed and deff should have beaten Tyler. And omg guess what???? Gittons stang broke... again jee who coulda seen that comming. I've been telling that stubborn bastard that its a ford thats what they do but he just never listens.

All and all I think the even was sick! Too bad all of DA got knocked out in the first 2 rounds.
scarecrow27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:56 AM   #96
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The event was good, I got some good photos in the car show/pit area but my shots from the drifting sucked cuz of the stupid chain-linked fence.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you scarecrow. Wall was alot better. It went much smoother, no delays, faster speeds, and more viewable WITH better seating! Not that crappy crappy rotted-cracked wood. Also, there were no free nos drinks or even anything to buy. FD was lacking this year.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #97
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
plus the fact u had to pay for reserved seating to get into the bleachers
and they werent reserved
i went sat down went to get a drink and seat was taken
bitched at ryan that i promoted and shit and the ticket they gave me wouldnt get me into their which was bull
he refunded mine and friends money for the reserved area
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #98
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
The event was good, I got some good photos in the car show/pit area but my shots from the drifting sucked cuz of the stupid chain-linked fence.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you scarecrow. Wall was alot better. It went much smoother, no delays, faster speeds, and more viewable WITH better seating! Not that crappy crappy rotted-cracked wood. Also, there were no free nos drinks or even anything to buy. FD was lacking this year.
Yeah, not to mention the announcer and judges were pissing me off because they sucked balls. Fuck him for calling that R34 a 240.

Vinnie, I saw you on the way up. You passed our convoy on the side of the road... Our one car had a flat and I heard a car and saw you pass, hahaha.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #99
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
hahaha, I knew it was someone on here! I was actually gonna pull over to see what was going on and help out, but I was in the far lane. Stopping on the right side and then playing frogger on the NJTP isn't exactly a good idea O.O;
Old 06-15-2008, 12:33 PM   #100
soulflyfn69

soulflyfn69 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was there too, with my s13. That guy pissed me off too when he kept calling the r34 a 240sx. I have a ton of pictures from it, over 100. It was funny when that Vette spun out and the Solstice nudged him out of the way.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:37 PM   #101
driftheart
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
driftheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I agree with Dai getting robbed, I felt the judging was a little off. One of Tanner's tandem runs (I forgot against who), he sort of messed up twice and he still got the advantage, I just though in my head am i missing something here.
driftheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #102
90hatchie

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
anyone see rhys push that vette and make him spin
Old 06-16-2008, 07:58 AM   #103
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sTalnOut
This event turn out pretty good, anyone got any pics to post up? im waiting for my pics and ill post them up soon. But damn being at the booth was HOT lolz the only thing i didn't like was the track being to far and it seems like it took forever for each round.I didn't even walk to the track i end up breaking down the booth with the guys and watch the drift outside by the gate which from what i heard was a better view then being at the reserve seats. Hope everyone had fun.
sTalnOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:08 AM   #104
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i had a great time. i was going to take pics but i just was to focused on the drifting to even bother taking the camera out

the only thing i didnt like about it was the beer selections lol well they did have heineken..................... nevermind lol
Old 06-16-2008, 09:17 AM   #105
elfenguard911
Zilvia Member

elfenguard911 is on the path to ruinelfenguard911 is on the path to ruin
i had to work 9-5 godammit. it sounds like it was awesome though seriously who goes to just tires for an oil change
Old 06-16-2008, 10:36 AM   #106
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Yeah; I got a video of it.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:52 AM   #107
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hahaha, I knew it was someone on here! I was actually gonna pull over to see what was going on and help out, but I was in the far lane. Stopping on the right side and then playing frogger on the NJTP isn't exactly a good idea O.O;
Saw your car in the parking area. I was the black coupe parked in front of you.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #108
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

There wasn't anyone parked in front of me in the lot, I parked in the middle like an ass, lol, and everyone followed Unless you mean the next row over.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:49 AM   #109
scarecrow27
Leaky Injector

scarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymorescarecrow27 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

Yes, I agree that it sucked having to wait for them to drive back around but It didn't really bother me. This track was MUCH more technical! Faster speeds??? In wall they were clocking in round 60-70 mph in e town they were clocking speeds of up to 83mph! (Tyler and Ruju) Trust me I was spotting all day so I had the radar gun.

I deff agree that the seating sucked I thought I was gonna go thru a couple of times lol

WE COULDNT GIVE OUT ANY NOS DRINKS! We had a shit load of them but Formula Drift informed us that since this was a redbull sponsored event that we would get fined if we gave out any nos. Yea I know really gay. But I got my fill of nos for the day
Old 06-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #110
90hatchie

i went and asked where earnie was and then got turned down when i asked for nos lol
earnie would have gave me some
thats cuz im replacating the nos sc300 in rc scale
Old 06-17-2008, 12:35 PM   #111
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
There wasn't anyone parked in front of me in the lot, I parked in the middle like an ass, lol, and everyone followed Unless you mean the next row over.
Yup next row over in front.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #112
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow27 View Post

WE COULDNT GIVE OUT ANY NOS DRINKS! We had a shit load of them but Formula Drift informed us that since this was a redbull sponsored event that we would get fined if we gave out any nos. Yea I know really gay. But I got my fill of nos for the day
haha, I actually stopped by the mini-mart on the way home and bought myself a bottle of grape nos. That quenched my thirst big time after such a hot day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
Yup next row over in front.
I think I remember seeing a black coupe...not sure though...I wasn't really paying attention to some cars around my spot.

btw, anyone going to HIN NY from philly area wanna caravan up?
Old 06-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #113
scarecrow27
Leaky Injector

hah yea the grape is the shit! but I drank like 8 on friday during quals and had the worst caffine hangover on race day.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:42 PM   #114
suberi_RPS13
Leaky Injector

suberi_RPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It was more like the Vette slowed down then Rhys say "fux that, front end high five".

Old 06-18-2008, 08:33 AM   #115
scarecrow27
Leaky Injector

yea I think rhys woulda learned considering hes broken his car doing this before...
but then again no one chases as close as rhys does

I didn't get a good angle on it but to me it looked like conrad never halted his forward progress in which case rhys shoulda gotten a big ol' 0
Old 06-19-2008, 02:06 AM   #116
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
for the guys bitching about jrod mixing up the r34/240sx. chill a lil bit...jrod flew from arizona the night before cuz his flight got pushed back by 2 days,...he was dead ass tired..plus the heat was fucking him up hardcore. he almost passed out in the tower
Old 06-19-2008, 04:18 AM   #117
90hatchie

for some reason that diddnt feel like formula d to me
went by too fast
i feel jipped
allthough i got in for free and got my money back for the reserved seating tickets i bought cuz im a pimp that cant get fired from ups