Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-02-2008, 09:19 AM   #601
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do you have pic`s from a s13 with Work Emotion XD9 in matt grey
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 10:08 AM   #602
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
18x9.5 +12
18x10.5 +22

on s14, stock body, just rolled fenders.
what tires?

preferably te37, but doesnt really matter, as long as its that size

thanks!
Old 02-02-2008, 10:33 AM   #603
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
17 or 18X9.5 +30 all around no spacers

on stock body S13, just rolled fenders

preferably WORK Emotion CR or anything with thise exact sizes, tire size doesn;t matter to much
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #604
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
I need a pick of 205 40 17s and 215 40 17s stretched on 8.5 inch wide wheels, doesn't matter what they are on, i just need to see the amount of stretch from them both to see what I want. Leaning toward federal 595s both ways.
new page... come on now baby, give daddy something.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #605
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
i have 205/45/17 on 17x9.... you want that?

its also federal ss595
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #606
Dominic Axelson
Zilvia Junkie

Dominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dominic Axelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
i sold my kit to a guy and i saw pics of his installed (not sure where the pics are at) but it fit really nice. the rear bumper was kinda gap between the drivers side tailight and bumper but it was okay. bought it from www.importtrenz.com .

overall

A+ knockoff

EDIT:
got some pics

yea that dudes in chicago he has like 8 240's...
Dominic Axelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #607
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Duke i sent you the pm of those sizes.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:45 PM   #608
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Need and interior picture of S13 with manual windows. Just need a pic of the door and where the handle is located.

Thanks!!
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #609
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by olah.inc View Post
Do you have pic`s from a s13 with Work Emotion XD9 in matt grey

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #610
240noob11

240noob11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid View Post
where would find widened stealies like this? is that a common thing for any tire/wheel shop to carry?
240noob11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #611
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240noob11 View Post
where would find widened stealies like this? is that a common thing for any tire/wheel shop to carry?
http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/

Old 02-02-2008, 11:25 PM   #612
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Does anyone have pictures of where you drilled your holes for sideskirts in your S13 quarterpanels?
It's kind of a dumb request, I know some people only drill one hole, some two, I'm about to drill mine in about the same positions as the holes in the front fenders, but before I do it I just want to see what's common.

Or is there any other way to mount them in the rear? If it's not necessary I'd rather not drill holes at all.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:26 PM   #613
DOOK
Post Whore!

zipties and doubled sided tape my friend... get to know them well...

Old 02-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #614
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Haha yeah I'm planning to use zipties, there aren't any bolts holding my bumpers and fenders, but I just now noticed that the rear quarterpanels don't have holes in them, for some reason I always assumed they did.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #615
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Looking for pictures of a certain blue s14 with a vvti 1jz and tubbed fenders. Post em if you got em! thanks...
Old 02-03-2008, 07:20 AM   #616
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I am looking for pix of an actual car, not the magazine spread, of the Yamato Bit Sport 180SX hatch conversion:

http://www.yamato-bit.co.jp/style/sports_style.html

I know there is at least one in the US because someone passed me when I was stuck in traffic that has the exact hatch, or looks very similar to it.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:23 AM   #617
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Does anybody have larger pics of the new Origin s13 front 40mm fenders? The pics on the website are tiny and I allready tried emailing Touge Factory, but no response.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #618
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Requesting pics of the yellow Garage BOSO 240SX convertible please!

Searched everywhere...found nothing.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #619
sfljdmej2
Leaky Injector

sfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enough
any pics of any stock sheet metal s13 coupes with enkei rpf-1`s
Old 02-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #620
David Steele
Zilvia Member

David Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the rough
Pictures of an S13 on Volk SF winning rims anyone ?
David Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 06:00 PM   #621
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle m3th View Post
Looking for pictures of a certain blue s14 with a vvti 1jz and tubbed fenders. Post em if you got em! thanks...
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=162518&page=2
theres the thread i posted the pic in, i dont have anymore engine bay shots and the car is no longer in existence
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #622
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Anyone have more pictures of the Rocket Bunny S13?

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 07:36 PM   #623
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
ahhh rosss petty

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaput View Post

these are all i could find.
sorry if i stole anyones picture. Im sure I got them all off this site anyway.

Haha the second one down thats ross pettys right in front of his shop in gardenia he has given me a ride home in it wow that car was tight it had a la cu cu racha air horn in it 2 he told be he built it for his girlfriend or wife to drive witch ever one she is
Old 02-04-2008, 02:54 AM   #624
sd8ted
Leaky Injector

sd8ted is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone nab me a pic of a blue s13 hatch w/ 5zigen Pro-Racers
sd8ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:43 AM   #625
toycar

toycar can only hope to improve
does anyone have a dmax roof wing on their car? =)
toycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:50 AM   #626
sd8ted
Leaky Injector

sd8ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Need and interior picture of S13 with manual windows. Just need a pic of the door and where the handle is located.

Thanks!!

Hope this is good enough

Last edited by sd8ted; 02-04-2008 at 04:16 AM..
sd8ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:57 AM   #627
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Bought a sr20 from a friend that just moved from japan.

When he purchased the motor he was told it came with nismo flywheel and clutch.

Flywheel is obviously nismo; it says so.

Is the clutch Nismo?

Old 02-04-2008, 08:00 AM   #628
silviavert
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
silviavert is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Can Some one Find more info on this car??

Thank You
silviavert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:13 AM   #629
Jay Shev

Jay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-knownJay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-knownJay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-knownJay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-knownJay Shev is making his/her stupidity well-known
Anyone have pics of some SSR Professor MS1s on a black kouki? Or at least some good pics of some black Chargespeed wearing Koukis so I can photoshop em.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #630
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989

Any one run these on a s14? or any 240. they are off my friends stang.

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote