Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-01-2015, 09:47 PM   #1
180sxn
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
180sxn is making his/her stupidity well-known180sxn is making his/her stupidity well-known180sxn is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SR20DET like new Spec Stage V Clutch and Flywheel

I have a spec stage V clutch and steel flywheel for sale that I bough from Enjuku in September of 2005. I have kept the clutch and flywheel in the house for 10 years now and I don't plan on building another SR. I kept it with the intention of building a hardbody or another S13, but now I just need to part with it. It was ran on my car with a Nismo Slave Cylinder and bypassed dampener. I ran about a bar on my set up with T28 full race manifold and Invidia exhaust. I have no idea on how much horsepower and go I was running. SPEC says that the stage V isn't very steertble, but that's BS. I had no problem using this car as my dd. I thought I detonated the engine and sold the car to a friend with a new motor, but kept all of my goodies. This is all I have left. I probably only drove it for about 6 months and never got to take it to the track. Clutch was broken in properly according to the manufacturer and I have no worries about the clutch being good. Flywheel and clutch are in near perfect condition. I don't want to put it on eBay because I want to sell it now. Clutch kit was $799 new and I will sell it for $300 obo.
15lb steel flywheel, Clutch disc (full metallic), pressure plate, hardware, no clutch alignment tool. Was in tool box that got stolen on Marxh 11th. You will need the alignment tool and new throw out bearing. Hold up to 800ftlbs torque.

I really need money fast for my kids Easter baskets and travel money. Buyer pays shipping and as soon as funds are received, I will ship via Fed Ex or UPS with tracking numbers.
Feel free to call or text Ryan (405)431-6289 or (405)204-0313

Will have to go to computer to attach pics.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Spec Stage V.pdf (165.5 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by 180sxn; 04-03-2015 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: attached photos
180sxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links