Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
khrisxyu

Trader Rating: (0)
khrisxyu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up ***OFFICIAL HYPERFEST/REMIX June19th THREAD***

Hey tuners,

I'm working with XDC events in putting together the CAR SHOW part of the Hyperfest weekend in Summit Point, WV on June 19th. Since XDC is based primarily on the west coast, they did not have the time to promote to the east coast tuners so that's what I'm here for As of right now, we're looking for SHOWCARS that are willing to participate for trophies and prizes.

REMIX CAR SHOW
XDC has added to the experience off the track by introducing the REMIX Car Show Competition. REMIX will feature a wide range of cars, including exotics, modern muscle cars, and high-performance modified vehicles similar to the cars competing in the Xtreme Drift Circuit. Car club corrals for Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Scion, Infiniti, BMW, Mustangs, Genesis, K-Cars and Muscle cars will be featured at each REMIX event. The REMIX Award Tour will be at each stop on the Xtreme Drift Circuit, in addition to the other standalone events across the country.

SHOW CAR REGISTRATION

(Show EVENT): $50 ** Includes 2 event passes. 1 Event pass for bike registration.

TEAM CORRALS AND CAR CLUB SPACE AVAILABLE

Please Email me for AMAZING discounts on rates and car show registration.

I am also looking for 6-8 models who will work for a few hours on saturday and will be compensated. Please contact me asap for more information.

**For others that do not have a show car but is still attending, email me anyway and i can get you discounted tickets**

Be looking forward to meeting and working with you guys

Khris Uybengkee
REMIX/XDC East Coast

[email protected]
khrisxyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links