Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-03-2019, 03:09 PM   #3271
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
super COOL CT34R 503E(Le Mans 3SG turbo)

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2019, 03:11 PM   #3272
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Double post

Last edited by RB25GUY; 07-03-2019 at 03:53 PM..
Old 07-03-2019, 06:03 PM   #3273
dwnshft2drft
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Anyone here have an YAJ account? I need someone to contact the seller if he can part out an item.
dwnshft2drft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:29 PM   #3274
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwnshft2drft View Post
Anyone here have an YAJ account? I need someone to contact the seller if he can part out an item.
sign up for buyee... cant miss the banner on YAJ. you can contact sellers thru there.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:31 PM   #3275
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I made one early last year strictly to save a watch list.
Easier than leaving tabs open imo lol.
Anyone can make one, just gets a little tricky when you have to verify a captcha.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:44 AM   #3276
dwnshft2drft
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Alright, I’ll try. Arigayto!
dwnshft2drft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:27 PM   #3277
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone score anything latey? Seems like auctions have more foreigner influence than ever. Surprised no one talks about croober now
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:33 PM   #3278
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Anyone score anything latey? Seems like auctions have more foreigner influence than ever. Surprised no one talks about croober now

Scored a really nice ats deftforce 1.5way off of croober for a steal not too long ago, just having a hell of a time trying to match axle stubs to it haha
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:48 PM   #3279
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
US to leave global postal union.

United States threatening to leave the Global Postal Union
“Exit could send global parcel rates soaring.”

Cliff notes; USA unhappy with “terminal dues”.
Smaller countries are paying less than more ‘economically developed’ countries.
US seeking updated regulations to even the playing field.
USPS reporting loss of +$300 million to other countries from 2016-2017 from terminal dues alone.
US State Department has submitted a proposal to self-declare international shipping rates.
Unless the Universal Postal Union agrees to terms by September 30th, United States postal will be on its own as of October 17th.

Will UPU and USA agree to new terms?
Will it ever be worth it to ship via USPS?
DHL ftw?
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 09:47 PM   #3280
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Fitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Double post

Last edited by Fitelite240!!; 02-25-2020 at 05:50 AM..
Fitelite240!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 09:48 PM   #3281
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Fitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Found these on YAJ

The seller is calling them 270R parts. But they are nismo stuff. Not titled 270r since that was only the zenki

I'm just surprised I never knew about the kit. I'm not gonna spend 1000 each on a front and rear bumper but maybe someone will. Cool stuff.

The kit did utilize the 270r side skirts though. Different wing

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r381627415

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r381623246

https://ibb.co/0QxNzK3
https://ibb.co/gS7gYWz
https://ibb.co/RCmJvcp
https://ibb.co/SmW0zLd
https://ibb.co/HC9mDbj
https://ibb.co/6Wcs0cf
https://ibb.co/9GgZJgt
https://ibb.co/28qnQVy
https://ibb.co/r7QnQBB
https://ibb.co/9Vp908B
Old 02-25-2020, 05:54 AM   #3282
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
I was able to score a s14 valve cover for 35$ US. To make into an s13.4 valve cover. I just made no sense to me to get a brand new valve cover for like 200$ to cut it up lol.

And a oem front kouki bumper with an authentic Vanquish front lip with the fog light casings for 186$ USD.

I was able to score an oem kouki wing on crooober for 243$ shipped to my house. Rough-ish condition but fixable.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:23 PM   #3283
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Are Buyee's shipping estimates accurate? I'm estimating 1300g for an Item I imagine weighs around 1kg, and should fit within the given SAL dimensions. This ~small-medium cosmetic item~ is predicted to ship for only 5000 more Yen than the asking price, which I find hard to believe given the alternatives.

I'm new to Buyee. My local, cheap importer that I've gotten many things off YAJ through went AWOL, Get-Jpn rubs me the wrong way heavily, and streeter is just a bit too steep, though still reasonable. Croober (I know, not YAJ) is almost always unreasonably high.

If I pull the trigger is it likely they'll be like "Fuck you, 40000 Yen to ship this, you already paid us"? I can't see it going any other way.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 05:28 PM   #3284
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Are Buyee's shipping estimates accurate? I'm estimating 1300g for an Item I imagine weighs around 1kg, and should fit within the given SAL dimensions. This ~small-medium cosmetic item~ is predicted to ship for only 5000 more Yen than the asking price, which I find hard to believe given the alternatives.

I'm new to Buyee. My local, cheap importer that I've gotten many things off YAJ through went AWOL, Get-Jpn rubs me the wrong way heavily, and streeter is just a bit too steep, though still reasonable. Croober (I know, not YAJ) is almost always unreasonably high.

?
If I pull the trigger is it likely they'll be like "Fuck you, 40000 Yen to ship this, you already paid us"? I can't see it going any other way.
it honestly boils down to box size. ive imported all kinds of stuff from japan over the past 6-7 years via buyee. everything from body kit parts to my greddy intake manifold to wheels. their shipping costs are damn good given how well they pack everything and the fact it takes literally 4 days to reach your door step once the item is dropped at the post office from Buyee. ive never had ANYTHING broken that theyve shipped to me and EMS is just kick ass with its tracking info.

spend the money, ship it thru buyee.

Old 02-25-2020, 05:50 PM   #3285
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
it honestly boils down to box size. ive imported all kinds of stuff from japan over the past 6-7 years via buyee. everything from body kit parts to my greddy intake manifold to wheels. their shipping costs are damn good given how well they pack everything and the fact it takes literally 4 days to reach your door step once the item is dropped at the post office from Buyee. ive never had ANYTHING broken that theyve shipped to me and EMS is just kick ass with its tracking info.

spend the money, ship it thru buyee.
That calms my fears about package quality, buy my concern is that it's weirdly cheap. It's not that I don't want to spend a few bucks but I don't want a surprise huge hike in price, I'm not about that. I imagine I'd be able to fit it in a 12"x12" box with packing materials, so nothing out of the ordinary.

Edit: EMS is only estimating 4200 Y Total over the hammer price. This just seems too good to be true
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 07:01 PM   #3286
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post

Curious about your buying experience with get-jpn? I just got a wing with them.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:03 AM   #3287
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
It is box size, weight and whether or not it's fragile. If it's something that has to be handled a specific way or is massive, you're going to pay. You have to understand this shit is being crammed into a plane so if they can throw your shit in last on top of a pallet or something and it's not going to explode, it's just like USPS shipments here. Freight gets out of hand when specific companies add in 'handling' costs. Croooober used to be real reasonable until they gained steam from UPGarage. Now they add money into shipping to handle, package and arrange pick up.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:39 AM   #3288
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I almost always go through Streeter, the ease of communication and transaction is way better to me and worth a maybe higher price but still always fair.
Plus if it's something that I can't find they will keep an eye out for it, or if it's available new they can just outright order it. I don't have to wait for what i'm wanting to come up for sale.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:48 AM   #3289
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I almost always go through Streeter, the ease of communication and transaction is way better to me and worth a maybe higher price but still always fair.
Plus if it's something that I can't find they will keep an eye out for it, or if it's available new they can just outright order it. I don't have to wait for what i'm wanting to come up for sale.
9/10 Streeter is the best option, Dude goes above and beyond.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:14 AM   #3290
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Agreed. Other than buying shit on a whim on Croooober or something, Streeter is the only person I've ever purchased anything from as far as a broker and every time, the experience gets better.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 03:17 PM   #3291
adamsiors

adamsiors is an unknown quantity at this point
never seen a cluster like this before

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/c833109596

more pics here if link dies:
https://imgur.com/a/h6kWxcm
adamsiors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 04:15 PM   #3292
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
First s13 cluster with integrated boost meter that i've ever seen.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 07:37 PM   #3293
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

that is fucking bad ass!!!

Old 08-11-2020, 02:38 PM   #3294
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone ever got wheels shipped from Japan to USA and missing one or more? It was shipped as 4 separate packages and all but 1 were delivered (no tracking info except picked up in Japan, others showed picked up and delivered). You guys think maybe it is being held for customs inspection and delayed? Anyone ever have something like this happen from their experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 07:03 PM   #3295
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I see you boys are still burning out the spot. Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Has anyone ever got wheels shipped from Japan to USA and missing one or more? It was shipped as 4 separate packages and all but 1 were delivered (no tracking info except picked up in Japan, others showed picked up and delivered). You guys think maybe it is being held for customs inspection and delayed? Anyone ever have something like this happen from their experience?
Japanese people usually individually wrap the wheels, then stack them and use bindings to ship them. I recently did this with a set of wheels I sent to the US (although I put the sender's/my return address on ALL of them just in case) and it seems like customs fucking separated them and lost one wheel. Even with the addresses on them, it hasn't shown up.

TL,DR: Fuck USPS and RIP to your wheels.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:04 PM   #3296
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
seems like customs fucking separated them and lost one wheel. Even with the addresses on them, it hasn't shown up.

NO WAY! thats so shitty
No leads on the whereabouts?
Old 08-11-2020, 10:25 PM   #3297
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitelite240!! View Post
Curious about your buying experience with get-jpn? I just got a wing with them.
Get jpn is a nice dude. I?ve bought a bumper and picked it up at their facilities. I am awaiting to pick up another item in their upcoming container. Jakob from Get has responded quickly and the process has been smooth! I have no experience with him shipping stuff to me since I?m local.
DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 11:47 PM   #3298
Alex Mcknz

Alex Mcknz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I see you boys are still burning out the spot. Carry on.

Japanese people usually individually wrap the wheels, then stack them and use bindings to ship them. I recently did this with a set of wheels I sent to the US (although I put the sender's/my return address on ALL of them just in case) and it seems like customs fucking separated them and lost one wheel. Even with the addresses on them, it hasn't shown up.

That's weird.
Now, I wonder where it is. Maybe one of the custom officers have it.
Alex Mcknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 12:11 PM   #3299
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I also bought a front bumper from GETJPN and the entire experience was positive. If I find the hood I'm looking for I'll use his service again.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 01:05 PM   #3300
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

(double post)