Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #601
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
No sarcasm.

Regamasters ARE my favorite wheel.

Well, Rega Evo/Marquis and Advan Model-5's.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #602
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
i can't tell if that's sarcastic or not. however, there is no person on earth that can convince me that this looks cool.

Stupid, bulgy tire sizes + dirty as FUCK. Any wheels will look ugly in that condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #603
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
Stupid, bulgy tire sizes + dirty as FUCK. Any wheels will look ugly in that condition.

that does not look better. a dirty lmgt4 still looks cool. what your excuse?

edit: ¯\(°_o)/¯
Old 02-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #604
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I posted a blog entry about 03s on BH World.

It's one of THE top wheels ever.

http://bhworld.wordpress.com/2009/08...like-blitz-03/
Old 02-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #605
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
03's are alright.

There's a LOT better wheels out there though.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:09 AM   #606
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
No sarcasm.

Regamasters ARE my favorite wheel.

Well, Rega Evo/Marquis and Advan Model-5's.
I feel the exact same way.

I also don't see the hype in the blitz 03s, I don't hate or dislike them, they are just ok to me.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #607
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
I love the Blitz 03's there so clean & orignal with that double spoke/star wheel pattern i would buy them if i had the money.

BUT BACK TO MORE KOUKI PICS!!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:33 AM   #608
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Kouki 180SX wheels are the best.

This is the kouki 180SX thread, is it not?

Old 02-17-2010, 12:35 AM   #609
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
I agree blitz 03 soo much better than alot of new rims, better than all those vip influenced wheels like eurolines etc..

i know this car is oldschool styling/fitment.. but looks like it has a good overall balanced setup.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:41 AM   #610
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I posted a blog entry about 03s on BH World.

It's one of THE top wheels ever.

Why I like BLITZ 03 « Bhworld’s Weblog

I read that post in your blog... You show some nice cars with 03's on them, but that doesn't really explain why you like them. Unless you like them just because cool people in japan rock them with their nice cars? That's cool, I like them because they are a nice split 5s with lip.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:52 AM   #611
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
i can't tell if that's sarcastic or not. however, there is no person on earth that can convince me that this looks cool.
I know of somebody.

her name starts with a J and ends with essica Alba.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:05 AM   #612
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Old 02-17-2010, 10:26 AM   #613
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
I read that post in your blog... You show some nice cars with 03's on them, but that doesn't really explain why you like them. Unless you like them just because cool people in japan rock them with their nice cars? That's cool, I like them because they are a nice split 5s with lip.
I like the wheel itself. I've owned 6 of them so far.

However, you can have the coolest wheels in the world, but a shit hole car and ruin the whole thing.
Hot wheel and hot car goes hand in hand. Like Forrest and Jenny.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:44 AM   #614
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
I like that, Like Forrest and Jennaaay
Old 02-17-2010, 11:56 AM   #615
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Old 02-17-2010, 12:26 PM   #616
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Awesome^^^
Old 02-17-2010, 03:59 PM   #617
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
blown out side markersss not jdmmmmmm shave emmmm!!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #618
airhead
Nissanaholic!

airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
looks like a ad. shave all lights everything!
Old 02-17-2010, 04:27 PM   #619
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
have it in HQ? I want it as my wallpaper
Old 02-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #620
airhead
Nissanaholic!

i like them just because of this car here
whats his formula ? the car looks so good and simple
Old 02-17-2010, 05:43 PM   #621
Leo-kun
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Leo-kun is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
www.greatwhite180sx.blogspot.com
Old 02-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #622
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post
i like them just because of this car here
whats his formula ? the car looks so good and simple
this is AWESOME.

too bad it doesnt have......GANADORS
Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #623
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I love blitz 03s, i used to not be into them so much but they've been really growing on me and i think there awsome. The red car above is sexy.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Old 02-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #624
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady

my old car was rockin the hotness.Wish I still had em I'd throw em on the SC400 now.Sold em for CCW's though

Would much rather have the Blitz Techno's on my 180!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:33 PM   #625
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i want the great white 180s rear wheels.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:42 PM   #626
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
This whole page yall talking about Blitz 03? Blitz 03? yall talking about Blitz 03s? really? Blitz 03s?
Old 02-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #627
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
no. actually. we were talking about advan model t6.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:51 PM   #628
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Hey guys, have any of you seen this new wheel? I think it's called a MB Battle or something. Pretty nifty.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #629
airhead
Nissanaholic!

kouki aero check
shinny paint check
pop up sun roof mod check
blitz staggerd fitment check
rear rim tuck,front tire tuck check
front lip 20mm off the ground check
shinny clear windows and moldings check
stickers to a minimum check

edit: oh and bmw clear sidemarkers check!
Old 02-17-2010, 11:31 PM   #630
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Hey guys, have any of you seen this new wheel? I think it's called a MB Battle or something. Pretty nifty.

Ewwwwwwww. Yucky MB battles.
Closed Thread