Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 01-08-2020, 01:58 PM   #151
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
In for updates.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2020, 11:23 AM   #152
TSSS22
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi, I am back there, sorry for this delay but I have a lot of work on the house and etc.
I have finished the ashtray insert design for Restomod Ninja and also the cabin air filter holder

As I mentioned before I am relocated the relay and fuse boxes to the interior and made a custom holder for them.

I bought the sandblaster kit for a power pressure washer, it works well, its enough for small parts.

The car looks like this now

Nowadays I am assembling the engine when I have time for it. I am changed most of the old hoses on it.
I bought one used stainless steel manifold, it is not refurbished yet.
And I need to zinc galvanize some bolts and parts of the engine.

TSSS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:42 AM   #153
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'm glad my summoning worked. Glad to see it still kicking, and looking forward to what's next.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 01:44 PM   #154
TSSS22
Leaky Injector

TSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura about
Hey, I uploaded my Cabin Air Filter holder design to thingiverse. Chek out the post on Patreon!!! https://www.patreon.com/posts/34112461

Last edited by TSSS22; 03-09-2020 at 04:37 PM..
Old 03-05-2020, 02:32 PM   #155
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSSS22 View Post
Hey, I uploaded my Cabin Air Filter holder design to thingiverse. Chek out the post on Patreon!!! https://www.patreon.com/posts/34112461
very cool design! I would give you plus rep but it says I must spread it around before I give you more.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 02:49 PM   #156
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
I still love that you are using CAD and 3D printing to manufacture solutions for yourself.

Cant wait to see more custom solutions.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 02:59 AM   #157
TSSS22
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Drift View Post
I still love that you are using CAD and 3D printing to manufacture solutions for yourself.

Cant wait to see more custom solutions.
Thanks man, I have few pics of the first filters that I shipped.
The 2020 was about building our house, with a new garage of course. Its a flat roof house so I no have enough room for a car lift, so I decided to make a service pit. Btw I made some fancy wall lighting in the garage.
So yeah I don't have too much to say about the s13, for the car the last things that arrived are these nice stickers from restomod.ninja. The next update is coming when the garage and driveway is ready to bring over the S13.

Old 02-13-2021, 09:41 AM   #158
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

THE BEST BUID IN HISTORY OF ZILVIA HANDS DOWN!!!

Attention to details and quality of you work is INSANE my friend.
Thank you for sharing your work (and designs)

You are keeping this forum alive. Thank you!!!
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 11:16 AM   #159
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I assume the cabin filter mounts between the blower motor box and the AC box?
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 09:07 PM   #160
futures14drift
Zilvia Member

futures14drift is an unknown quantity at this point
this build is so impressive. truly what i think about when i say dream build.

Attention to detail is insane!
futures14drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 12:30 PM   #161
TSSS22
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post

THE BEST BUID IN HISTORY OF ZILVIA HANDS DOWN!!!

Attention to details and quality of you work is INSANE my friend.
Thank you for sharing your work (and designs)

You are keeping this forum alive. Thank you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by futures14drift View Post
this build is so impressive. truly what i think about when i say dream build.

Attention to detail is insane!
Thanks I think it is far from perfect, but I do my best. The thing is I started it few years before, hmm I need to check the date when I buy it, wait a minute.........
In 2012 OMG I thought it would be done in 1 year
Anyway I would do a lot of things differently these days what I learned from this build so yeah maybe the next projectcar can be better.

I missed the opportunity to buy Lancia Thema 8.32 with Ferrari v8 from my friend because the s13 is still in progress.
It crashed from the backside but he has the donor car and no time to finish it.
It would be nice to take it back to alive but I think my wife can't handle another rusty shit in our family.
So the plan is to finish the S13 before starting anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I assume the cabin filter mounts between the blower motor box and the AC box?
No, the filter goes through the wiper area, it's made from 2 main parts. The bottom is fitted into the ventilation inlet,
then the upper part was slid on top of that, and the magnets hold it in place. Also, the body has a little bump on top of the back part of the filter so it presses down the filter a little,
which helps to take it in place also.
It's a weird solution I know, the install is painful for those who have bigger arms but this method does not need any modification,
so you can add the filter to the full stock car also. But the truth is, you need to disassembly the plastic cover under the wipers for install or filter change.
Old 02-23-2021, 04:30 AM   #162
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSSS22 View Post
It would be nice to take it back to alive but I think my wife can't handle another rusty shit in our family.
wives are temporary.

glory lasts forever.
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote