Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 04-18-2008, 09:12 AM   #1
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
CylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CylonFrakker
Volk SF-Challenge 18x9 +34, 18x10 +42 5X114.3 $3000

Volk SF-Challenge 18x9 +34, 18x10 +42 less than 2000 miles on them. BFG KDW2 245/35/18, 275/30/18 one rear tire will need to be replaced or repaired due to a nail, so I didn't even figure the rears in the price. $3000 + shipping...

email: [email protected].

UGR.....SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES....

Last edited by CylonFrakker; 04-18-2008 at 09:40 AM..
CylonFrakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2008, 09:23 AM   #2
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
any idea how these would fit on a s2000?? i know of a guy that has been lookin for s2k wheels.. just sent him the info..

glws

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:24 AM   #3
BoostinGST
Zilvia Addict

BoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant future
those are some sweet looking wheels, glws.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:25 AM   #4
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by rican_nick View Post
any idea how these would fit on a s2000?? i know of a guy that has been lookin for s2k wheels.. just sent him the info..

glws
take a little work but nothign like the VSKF I showed you the other day...

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

CylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CylonFrakker
should fit with a little work! I dunno good on S2K fitment but these would look clean!

UGR.....SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES....
CylonFrakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:29 AM   #6
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
take a little work but nothign like the VSKF I showed you the other day...
hah yea.. i dont know if the guy's ready for the look that S2k had

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote