Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-21-2008, 07:40 PM   #31
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Midnight Purple Pearl - LP2 - 180sx, Z32, R33
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 07:41 PM   #32
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dodge/Chrysler Cool Vanilla

Nissan Brickyard Red

Honda Midori Green

I apologize for the lack of paint codes.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #33
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^ i think thats interlagos fire for the 350z. brickyard is more purple/burgandy. or maybe i have the 2 mixed up.

but see how yours is more bronze than purple, but maybe its just the lighting
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:50 PM   #34
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Well I would love to do this but I wouldnt make it down the end of my block without getting pulled over lol

Guess its legal in Germany though

As for the paint code... well ...CHROME haha

Anyone got one of a widebody s14?? or some black chrome?? Dopeness!!

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:42 PM   #35
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Nissan Brickyard Red
that color is fucking FIRE. it looks purple or brown depending on your angle.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #36
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Is it Brickyard or Interlagos though?

If it's Interlagos, I'll add it to my list because it's fucking awesome, but I was actually looking for Brickyard
Old 01-21-2008, 09:06 PM   #37
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

Subzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enough
Seriously, can anyone confirm the name of the color? Pure sexy time.
Subzeroqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #38
t_rempel
Leaky Injector

t_rempel is an unknown quantity at this point
Nissan's San Marino Blue is what I would repaint my car with.

Large picture
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...marino2qs5.jpg

Last edited by t_rempel; 01-23-2008 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: broken link
t_rempel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #39
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Kustom Shop Hot Rod Flatz Black

Kustom Shop Hot Rod Flatz Daytona Blue Pearl

All found here:
http://www.tcpglobal.com/kustomshop/ksflatz.aspx
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:11 PM   #40
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
why is this in chat

,,some riced out supras, 240s and a jeep lol
Old 01-22-2008, 07:31 AM   #41
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
because people paint their cars. and how many threads do we get "help me pick my paint cuz i can't make any decisions on my own and desparately seek the approval of a random group of strangers."
Old 01-22-2008, 07:45 AM   #42
s15dave

s15dave is an unknown quantity at this point
only came on a 98 Jeep grand cherokee 5.9 limited
Platinum silver
s15dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #43
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
Lambo Pearl White

Uh, oh...I think I may have found my new paint? Anyone happen to know the paint code? I probably can't afford it anyway. Here's a link of all lambo's colors. I don't know which white it would be though. http://www.lambocars.com/pnt/ppg.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139 View Post
why is this in chat

,,some riced out supras, 240s and a jeep lol
The point of this thread is to give people ideas for their 240's. This threads already helped me.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:14 AM   #44
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

K27 / Storm Gray-----Frontier/Pathfinder
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #45
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo240R View Post
Juniper Green Metallic (Limited 92-93) DH0
FTW!

Plus something Duplicolor out of a can on the aero. Don't remember the name or code.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:02 PM   #46
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

SixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to behold
Silver Moss Metallic. Paint Code KR5. The only car I've personally ever seen it on in person other than my S13 was a 1997 S14, but I do believe it came on the 98's as well. It's one of those paints you have to see in person to get the full guage of the color spectrum IMO.

SixSpeedSleuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:09 AM   #47
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Brickyard

Interlagos Fire

hopefully people can tell the difference now.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:37 AM   #48
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
That brickyard would look sick on an S30. Seriously awesome.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:08 AM   #49
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
im digging the silver moss metallic

anyone find anything similar to this?

in the below it looks very - khahki

hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:18 AM   #50
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Also with Nissan colors you have to have an exact Year and Model as color codes change by both. Most paint shops will have a better result in their paint book with the Make,Model,Year.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #51
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I've always liked this color that the Beetle came in. It's called Vapor Blue Metallic or just Vapor. And IIRC the color was only availible as an online purchase. Paint Code is LG5A. This is another one of those colors you have to see to appreciate.

Old 01-23-2008, 09:38 AM   #52
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Chevrolet Aveo Aqua
It's a colour you have to see in the sun to really appreciate

And this New Beetle orange

I wish I had paint codes or at least name for these though
Old 01-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #53
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I've always liked this color that the Beetle came in. It's called Vapor Blue Metallic or just Vapor. And IIRC the color was only availible as an online purchase. Paint Code is LG5A. This is another one of those colors you have to see to appreciate.

i might have to look into this one.

i wanna do the oem pearl white that came on my hatch but now i'm thinking sumthing a lil more white.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:48 AM   #54
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
i might have to look into this one.

i wanna do the oem pearl white that came on my hatch but now i'm thinking sumthing a lil more white.
This color is kind of a combo of white, gray, and blue. It sorta reminds me of a cloudy and foggy day. But not gloomy.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:14 AM   #55
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Lexus Cinnabar Red Pearl. i have to find a pic but its reddish w/ orange pearl.
came on is300 and gs300.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #56
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard;1781703
Honda Midori Green
[IMG
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8893/dsc02778757b8fcsl8.jpg[/IMG]
my civic was this color, till some retard primered it black...fag
Old 01-23-2008, 10:17 AM   #57
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
Lexus Cinnabar Red Pearl. i have to find a pic but its reddish w/ orange pearl.
came on is300 and gs300.
I know what color your talking about. It's real hot. I didn't know the name though.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #58
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
i love the "aspen pearl glow mattalic" or whatever its called code: WKO

but really would love to go with this white! not sure the color name except for badass:

and the lexus glacer frost mica

this one is nice too, also not sure of the name:

Lexus has the colors down to a science! soo nice!
Old 01-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #59
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
The lexus IS 250 white is beautiful.

I saw it today while on my way to work.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #60
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
The lexus IS 250 white is beautiful.

I saw it today while on my way to work.
That's the one I liked best too.

I've definitely decided on doing a pearl of some sort. BUT, how do you think it'll turn out if I don't do my jambs? The car is currently the OEM pearl. And the jambs are in really nice clean shape. I don't think it'll be too bad. It might not even be noticeable from a distance.