Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Lightbulb Drift entrance techniques/form

I know there has been discussion about this but hopefully this is bringing something else.

there are many methods to entering into a drift "Kickin it out" and I am wanting to get some feed back of which style in what situations are best suited use for tight turns, longer ones, keeping your angle, and of course initiating your drift.

Double clutching
Down shifting
Ebrake
Pitching the car ( swerving to one side then the other)
shifting gears while in a drift
braking technique

Please dont take me as a dumb ass.

Pretty much just want to get technical. I hear people say "your a better driver if you dont touch your ebrake. and viseversa. Im not saying Im the best but I do well with my style, however I see most pros do use it. I double clutch, down shift. and rarely use the ebrake. Been doin it on and off for 8 yrs but still want to improve so would like some feedback.

I want to open this up to beginners as well as experienced as well as get incite to maneuvers that will improve driving skills such as angle of attack,and transfers..etc. I know practice makes perfect but even then there are tricks to the trade of perfection which Im trying out. because you can always improve.

so if you got some info, want others to critique your style, or need to be critiqued yourself. Please post up some info.

Thanks to all

Drew

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
to me it really depends on the car setup and driver preference

no using your e-brake does not mean you're a bad driver
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Granny shifting, not double clutchin' like you should!
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #4
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Honestly not a bad thread. I definitely rely on my ebrake more than I should, but it makes entrances more consistent. I just carry to much speed and hold the ebrake for 3 or 4 days to slow down to the correct entrance speed. I don't clutch kick as much as I could/should and I think my driving would benefit from more controlled clutch modulation. I need a better clutch before that though.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #5
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
my e-brake isn't even hooked up, when i first started drifting i relied on my e-brake way too much, almost every entry, but my second s13 i got i decided i didn't want to e-brake. all i do now is clutch kick and feint, sometimes if i'm just messing around i power into it (with what power the sohc has)
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #6
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
my e-brake isn't even hooked up, when i first started drifting i relied on my e-brake way too much, almost every entry, but my second s13 i got i decided i didn't want to e-brake. all i do now is clutch kick and feint, sometimes if i'm just messing around i power into it (with what power the sohc has)
I find that doing those big top of 3rd entrys the ebrake is a good way to stay consistent.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:29 PM   #7
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Wide open, flick, Counter, More wide open. E brake to extend. Clutch kicks when needed. Brake to transfer.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:47 PM   #8
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
to me it really depends on the car setup and driver preference

no using your e-brake does not mean you're a bad driver
Well of course car set up is very important but Im tryn to dig deep in to driver preferences and or necessities to get that bitch kicked out.... weather you have a D1 car or lowering springs, and a welded diff meaning there are some manuvers that require some trickery and thats what Im lookin for...

I know that using the ebrake doesnt mean your a bad drifter Im trying to see what alternatives others use more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbroke_kidX View Post
Wide open, flick, Counter, More wide open. E brake to extend. Clutch kicks when needed. Brake to transfer.
Straight to the point!! love it.. lol . I have never used my brake to transfer. one reason is JR gittin and I went for a session and he didnt either. also were you talking about the ebrake to transfer or pedal?

Good description tho...

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:58 PM   #9
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
Usually a small feint with a clutch kick does the trick.

Karl Wasabi taught me the double-clutch kick, which is highly effective.

In the rain, i like to clutch kick and ebrake for some serious fun.

Turn out, turn in, clutch kick, ebrake, back on gas when i see fit, and go from there. Usually i start drifting rather early and I always end up with loads of angle.

Straight line e-brake is fun too!
Old 03-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
Well of course car set up is very important but Im tryn to dig deep in to driver preferences and or necessities to get that bitch kicked out.... weather you have a D1 car or lowering springs, and a welded diff meaning there are some manuvers that require some trickery and thats what Im lookin for...

I know that using the ebrake doesnt mean your a bad drifter Im trying to see what alternatives others use more often.

Straight to the point!! love it.. lol . I have never used my brake to transfer. one reason is JR gittin and I went for a session and he didnt either. also were you talking about the ebrake to transfer or pedal?

Good description tho...
Foot brake to transfer. Idk just always done it. Let off the gas tap brake smash back on gas. Never used E brake for anything except extending. Dont really like e brake initiations. Either flick or clutch kicks.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:12 PM   #11
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I really need to practice my Scandinavian flick more.

I love the high speed flick, a long slide into a sharper corner (holding with the E) looks so cool.

Also, the e-brake is good for adjusting angle. Sometimes when you clutch kick in, you can set the car, but you want more angle. A quick pull of the E gives you the angle. That way you can adjust for different curves and speeds better.

I also dig 4-wheel high speed lock ups. Tanner Foust was one of my favorites for these. Come in super hot, weight transfer to get the car sideways, then holding the e-brake and the pedal to lock up all 4 at the same time.

So cool.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:25 PM   #12
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Well of course car set up is very important but Im tryn to dig deep in to driver preferences and or necessities to get that bitch kicked out.... weather you have a D1 car or lowering springs, and a welded diff meaning there are some manuvers that require some trickery and thats what Im lookin for... .
Soap is right though.
the car setup is everything.

At balcony, at WSIR
way to many variables

Sohc springs shocks vlsd
2nd gear, feint, give it a hell of a clutch kick and stand on it for a bit. it slowly comes out as it locks, and then slight lift to "set"
Or a long ebrake to make sure it stays sideways long enough for the vlsd to lock.

My SOHC with springs and shocks and welded,
3rd gear, big fient and ebrake
(big feint because the springs really body roll and I use that, ebrake because i want to be in drift right away and dont have time to hope that SOHC can power over with a feint in a 3rd gear entry.)

SOHC full suspention and welded.
I can go in the same way with a feint so small that you cant notice, because my coils are so stiff the body roll happens really fast and you dont want to miss it.
Or i can downshift to 2nd and clutch lock it because i am in 2nd at redline before passing the first clip anyways.

Or, I can go 2nd and get a good clutch kick if I am trying to keep up tandem with someone.
The welded makes up the for lack of HP when trying to lock up a 2way quik. The low HP can let you straighten out your 2 way pretty easily in shallow chase angle.
staying in second means i dont have to lift to shift before the transition.

Quote:
transfer?
ebrake?
pedal?

fucking momentum dude.
The shit will swing you like a pendelum.
right before your car starts to catch and swing back,lift for a sec so the wheels catch, a quik steering in for more angle before letting it spin will flick you the other way, and back on the gas as it comes around.

now every diff reacts differently.
as well as springs or coils.
wheel size
width
tires size
width
stretch or not
camber
type of car.

and i am sure JR uses the ebrake in closing the gap situations.
everyone does.
he may also be a big front braker.
but ebrake has its advantages.
JR also drives a car that has power to start drifting in any gear on a tranny that is far from stock.
most of us need the ebrake with our low HP.

and you can be alot mroe precise on your clipping points with the ebrake.
when you initiate with the ebrake,
you are going directly into a drift
when you clutch kick, it may take a second and you may pass the clip wide or not initiate at all.

dont feint to hard, you might drift the wrong way, like that video of that dude drifting into the people last year.
in compititon drifting, the judges also dont want to see feints.

the ebrake will also take your momentum and make it go sideways instead of forwards.
I have tapped many cones and curbs with my front bumper by ebraking past them.
without the ebrake, i would have driven my front tires right over them.
i also use ti to get up along the side of cars in tandem or to throw my angle wide and drift past the back of cars that spin out in front of me.

this is just off the top of my head, and trying not to let this thread be a total joke.

you need to go to the track and actually drift with some people and ask for help from people that are kicking ass in Low HP cars.
because low HP car drivers end up getting really good at making the most of their drifts and their abilities.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:31 PM   #13
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Foot brake to transfer. Idk just always done it. Let off the gas tap brake smash back on gas. Never used E brake for anything except extending. Dont really like e brake initiations. Either flick or clutch kicks.
I dont understand how that works?
Seems like what your saying you do would have the opposite effect on the car.

When i front brake in a corner, it helps to extend the drift at the existing angle and will also give you more angle.
It doesnt bring my car around.

locking up your leading tires will let the rear rotate around which ever side it is sticking out.
so it wouldn't get the rear to hook up and bring it around.

Am i missing something?

When Tommy locked his fronts up at irwindale, he kept the same angle all the way into the wall, it didnt bring his rear aroudn the other way and save his car........

confused.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #14
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
in competiton drifting, the judges also dont want to see feints.

I think this is sad.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #15
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I think this is sad.
i like it.
I dont think we need to see cars swearving from side to side all rediculous.

they still do them, its just more of a really fast steering wheel jerk.
Their suspension is so stiff you can barely see it anyways.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #16
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

yeah, i haven't done too many 3rd gear entries but the sohc can't really do it by feinting, it looses power really quick. i'm replacing my clutch soon and i'm probably going to hook my e-brake up and try some 3rd gear e-brake entries. but once i do my ca swap thsi winter, i'll go back to clutch or feint.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #17
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
This thread should be track and turn specific. In general, you want to avoid ebrake initiations but I use it at certain tracks.

Buttonwillow Onramp 100mph 4th gear entry I used ebrake but I'll probably try a clutch kick if ever get to try it again.

HTM First judged turn 3rd gear clutch kick to ebrake extension or just straight ebrake initiation, big angle, hang it to the edge and let the car set

Balcony 3rd gear clutch kick and stay on throttle until the transition, shallow and fast

Streets of Willow Turn 1 - 4th gear 100mph entry, straight feint while open throttle but I pussed out, didn't stay on the throttle long enough, and didn't make it with the ebrake extension. I'll pull the aero off this summer when I get to try it again.

WSIR Oval - 3rd gear clutch kick to ebrake extension or 3rd gear ebrake to the edge and let the car set or 3rd gear clutch kick, off throttle and wait until the car sets

I have always relied too much on using the ebrake to get my car where I want it. It's much safer but it is slower and will hurt you in competition. I often use it on transition to set the car but it's not always best because it doesn't look as smooth. I'm fine with using it however because I like my car and don't like crashing. My car has always stayed in one piece so it's a tradeoff. I've won a few competitions and placed well at multiple tracks using all these techniques so it's not like your doomed if you use the ebrake. Just use it sparingly. There are some places where it's OK to use it like for instance FD Sonoma. Most FD drivers use it to initiate there but I believe Ueo didn't and his entry looked pretty gangster from what I remember, however he did fly kind of wide.

And lastly, avoid it as best you can when leading in tandem.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #18
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Maybe my car was set up super funny but if i let off the gas and my angle would start to shallow and I just stabbed the brake it would rotate the other way. Can be bad also because its easy to understeer like tommy did too.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #19
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
castro TLDR

keep it simple man

also D1 drivers use the e-brake all the time
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #20
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Maybe my car was set up super funny but if i let off the gas and my angle would start to shallow and I just stabbed the brake it would rotate the other way. Can be bad also because its easy to understeer like tommy did too.
You said foot brake to transfer above.
i took that as your brakeing to transition.
Not braking once your momentum in a transition is happening.
if its a manji, just clutch kick that transition once your momentum is going the correct way.
just remember to grab your wheel and turn in a little faster to make sure to catch teh car so you dont spin.

Flybert, how much HP do you have, lol.

Im talking for us low HP guys and your talking about some next level shit, lol.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #21
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Sir Flyberts advice should be taken to heart. Man knows how to drive.
Super agree on setup and track changing how you drive.

Edit:
Never during Manji's. There lame. Mostly during figure 8's or just transitioning.

But what do I know. Im no expert, nor do I drive on tracks.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:57 PM   #22
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
VIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
High speed straight - Early initiation with handbrake.

Transfer - Clutch kick.

Slow down then transfer - Handbrake.

Low speed straight - Clutch Kick. Maybe a slight feint beforehand.

Slow down coming off a sweeper - Handbrake or Left Foot brake.

Just my .02
Old 03-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #23
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

yeah...i am drifting with like 100whp single slammer lol. i need monies for swap.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #24
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
There are many varibles depending on your car and track.

If you clutch kick you can shoot the car out while gaining some speed. Depending on entry speed and bigger drifts this works great. On slower smaller tracks not always that great if you have too much speed it can shoot you off track if you don't know what you're doing. Remember this technique is hard on your transmission.

When you ebrake you can slow down and turn in to how much angle you are aiming to get. I prefer to ebrake on right turn initiations and smaller tracks.

Combine the two with a ebrake entry, get your car where you want it then clutch kick to gain some speed or clutch kick in with lots of speed and use the ebrake to extend the drift.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #25
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Flybert, how much HP do you have, lol.

Im talking for us low HP guys and your talking about some next level shit, lol.
I have 300whp with a s13sr t28. With stock KA power at a track like Balcony, I always shorted second and shifted to third shortly before initiation, clutch kicked, stay on throttle as long as I could (not very long), and dropped to second. I had an RPS 6 puck with my KA back in the day.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:57 PM   #26
s13_jesse
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the roughs13_jesse is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
a quick feint/ hiting third gear without getting off the gas is always awesome.

Thats what i have to do in my truck when i slide in the rain. use 3rd gear torque to kick it out.
Of course you cant do it on every corner.

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p41V3S7xoxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p41V3S7xoxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Damn i want to drive Nikko.
s13_jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:06 PM   #27
Slip&Sliden 240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Slip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfectionSlip&Sliden 240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It is real simple

Rip that E-brake, then Powa over
Slip&Sliden 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #28
payne219
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
payne219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Seriously watching this helped me a ton. 6 different techniques all badass
Best Motoring Drift Bible
payne219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:28 PM   #29
Flybert
Post Whore!

Drift Bible is archaic.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #30
payne219
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
payne219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
so what... its the fundamentals.
payne219 is offline   Reply With Quote