Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #61
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
my car is the pearl and i don't really notice much pearl in the jams. i don't think it would matter much. i def want to paint my car that IS white but im too lazy
Old 01-23-2008, 10:33 AM   #62
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
i doubt it will be noticeable from up close, either.
knock it out the box

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:47 AM   #63
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Lexus Cinnabar Pearl

better pic of the pearl

in person this color is awesome
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #64
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've only seen that color on an IS twice.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #65
S14 Wannabe
Zilvia Member

S14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to S14 Wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14xman View Post
this one is nice too, also not sure of the name:

Lexus has the colors down to a science! soo nice!
They sure do. I think that one is called frost blue mica iirc. I'll try and find out from my lexus friends.
S14 Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:23 AM   #66
Jaketenpointo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Jaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I don't know the color but I like my car

Jaketenpointo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:26 AM   #67
bziggers13
Leaky Injector

bziggers13 is on a distinguished road
HOK apply red kandy..

mmmmmm
bziggers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:46 AM   #68
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva

dont know the names or codes...

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:19 PM   #69
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
cadillac has a fantastic pearl white too. Can't find a decent pic right now, but it's a warmer pearl white.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #70
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Has anyone seen a pearl white with like a champagne pearl in it? Instead of the blue/pink you see?
Old 01-23-2008, 12:33 PM   #71
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Can this be stickied?
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:33 PM   #72
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Has anyone seen a pearl white with like a champagne pearl in it? Instead of the blue/pink you see?
i would think it looks like those dull pearl white color.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:35 PM   #73
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
not really a champagne but more just a plain white pearl, but sometimes with the sunrise/sunset/softer lighting it kinda looks goldish. look at the hatch area, the drivers side isnt a good representation. its GM's Diamond White Tri-Coat

another cool color is Garnet on the saturn outlooks. not sure if it comes on any other GM's

silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:40 PM   #74
VROOOM
Post Whore!

here ya go

Old 01-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #75
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I think that looks nice buy I can't get past how ugly that car is...
Old 01-23-2008, 12:58 PM   #76
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Cadillac Escalade has that.
Very nice colour.

Which reminds me of this custom multi-stage I did

White base, light gold pearl, frost blue pearl, and Prizmatique microflake. (Also, an embarrassing amount of dirt from sitting in the garage for months - not part of the paint job.)

Light coloured pearls, and having blue & gold helps the bike look whiter than just a normal gold pearl.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:05 PM   #77
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Cadillac Escalade has that.
Very nice colour.
I think it's the same color that that Outlook has on it above. Accordingly to Paintscratch.com at least. http://www.paintscratch.com/cgi-bin/makepaint2.cgi
Old 01-23-2008, 01:16 PM   #78
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of Saturns:

This cyber kiwi green is pretty attractive.
Reminds me of the Do-Luck 350Z as well.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:16 PM   #79
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
all the new lexus colors are nice...i really want to paint my car that lexus white on the new IS....in person it changes color slightly in the sun and looks great
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:59 PM   #80
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
yeah, the cadillac pearl white has more of a champagne tint to it.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #81
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Speaking of Saturns:

This cyber kiwi green is pretty attractive.
Reminds me of the Do-Luck 350Z as well.
nah dude, in person shit is hideous, that pic makes it look ok. like 3 years ago was their worst line up of colors...pastel yellow, pastel blue, kiwi green and one or two other colors i cant think of at the moment that were very "different" but hideous
Old 01-23-2008, 02:45 PM   #82
Captain_Ron80
Leaky Injector

Captain_Ron80 is making a name for him/her selfCaptain_Ron80 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSpeedSleuth View Post
Silver Moss Metallic. Paint Code KR5. The only car I've personally ever seen it on in person other than my S13 was a 1997 S14, but I do believe it came on the 98's as well. It's one of those paints you have to see in person to get the full guage of the color spectrum IMO.

Oooh. I think this color has just changed my plans... Is this OEM Nissan?
Captain_Ron80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:47 PM   #83
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

yep, came off the koukis. Silver Moss = KR5
Old 01-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #84
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
nah dude, in person shit is hideous, that pic makes it look ok. like 3 years ago was their worst line up of colors...pastel yellow, pastel blue, kiwi green and one or two other colors i cant think of at the moment that were very "different" but hideous
Really? huh.

I can't recall if I've seen the Saturn kiwi green, it does look nice in photos though. VW's kiwi green for the Beetle is nice in person.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:51 PM   #85
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

yea, idk its all personal preference. but its more of a puke green in person, its not that yellow really.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #86
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Ron80 View Post
Oooh. I think this color has just changed my plans... Is this OEM Nissan?
stock 97-98 color

Old 01-23-2008, 03:09 PM   #87
Dan14911

Dan14911 is on a distinguished road
GREAT THREAD.....I can see a Sticky in it future!!!
Dan14911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #88
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
i always liked "Dark Ming Blue Pri Metallic"
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:21 PM   #89
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My new color, I'll post picture when I actually paint it.

Jeep Green:

Code: PGJ

It looks ridiculous in person, that picture sucks ass, there is at least one person on here who has a S13 painted like that I don't want to blow their shit up and post it up though.
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #90
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
How about the Mary Kay Cady pink

Does any one have a color like silver moss but darker?