Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #91
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
So far, I'm really digging the team the Raikage dispatched... Omoi seems cool and quite possibly badass.

Kakashi mentioned that Danzo's promotion to Hokage isn't final because the Jounins haven't voted on it. I wonder how that will play out...

I think Danzo is Madara's brother that he took his sharingan from in order the gain the EMS... Did the manga actually confirm his brother to be dead?

I think Naruto and Sasuke will bury the hatchet after they fight again, because they'll realize that they'll be fighting a war on two fronts: against Marada's Akatsuki forces and Danzo's Root Anbu...

Just my theory...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 04:29 PM   #92
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
idk man, I think Sasuke is going to Konoha and have some sort of epic battle with Naruto. but just like the DBZ Sagas they will have never ending fights full of supper explosions and destruction with no clear victory. untill one gives up. and somewhere in between that Sakura, Naruto and Hinata are going to have some sort of crazy Love / Jealousy Triangle going on.

Ninja Edit: On a side note that picture of Madara is pretty bad ass.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 06:23 PM   #93
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
So far, I'm really digging the team the Raikage dispatched... Omoi seems cool and quite possibly badass.

I think Danzo is Madara's brother that he took his sharingan from in order the gain the EMS... Did the manga actually confirm his brother to be dead?

Just my theory...

doesnt danzo have eyes though??
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #94
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

Kakashi mentioned that Danzo's promotion to Hokage isn't final because the Jounins haven't voted on it. I wonder how that will play out...

I think Naruto and Sasuke will bury the hatchet after they fight again, because they'll realize that they'll be fighting a war on two fronts: against Marada's Akatsuki forces and Danzo's Root Anbu...

Just my theory...
Wait, didn't he take both of the eyes? I need to go back and read. I am pretty sure it's two that he took. Or maybe someone here can confirm?

EDIT:
Okay, even if he didn't take both of his eyes, he took the 'left' eye, Danzo has his right eye patched.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #95
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

Just my theory...
Where do you get this stuff? Danzo is not part of the Uchiha clan.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #96
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection

so sasuke wants to kill the kages....

what do you guys predict?
Old 07-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #97
240love
Post Whore!

seems like im the only one on this thread but thats ok haha

finally they talk about his eye and arm... what will it be??

Old 07-04-2009, 04:07 PM   #98
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
i never thought danzo and orochimaru where connected thats definetly kind of a trip i can't wait for next weeks chaper

Review Thread
Old 07-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #99
kurissuS13
Zilvia Junkie

kurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to kurissuS13
there is something that i'm wondering about. back when tobi revealed himself to kisame, kisame addressed tobi as 'mizukage.' i was expecting to see tobi in the mizukage gear, but they show someone new. what gives? was tobi a former mizukage? how did no one realize that an uchiha, a famous konoha clan, was a kage for a different village? oh, how the questions pile up...

--SUGAR & PATIS 4 LIFE--
kurissuS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:58 PM   #100
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post
Good point about that and his missing parts not matching Madara's. I suppose it might be too hard of a stretch for Danzo, Head of Root, to hide records like that and hide in plain sight, huh? I dunno...

But I still think Naruto and friends will face a two pronged attack and be wedged between Akatsuki forces and Root Anbu when it comes down to it. And I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto is made to accompany Danzo and th Raikage's team in Konaha to the Kage Summit so that Danzo can keep a close eye on him. This meeting is gonna be explosive. Possibly the climax of the series...

But I don't understand how Sasuke really believes he and his group have what it takes to kill 5 Kages and the ppl that protect them... WTF... Talk about delusions of grandeur!
Old 07-06-2009, 03:35 AM   #101
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Suigetsu can't be killed! he drinks too much water!

I'm sure the final battle with Suigetsu will take place in the desert or somewhere arid.

I think Orochimaru once tried to use Danzo as a host, but he fought it after X amount of percentage was done, causing him to lose use of his arm and eye. I have a feeling it will look snake-like.

Sasuke's team is awesome. Hebi! A berserker, a "formless" Zabuza clansman, and karin (no clue WTF she does.) and Sasuke and his Cursed Seal form.

I like how Naruto allows the other ninjas to deck him to shit. His 3 tails would have raped them. Shit, he wouldn't even need to use that.

Curious as to what happened to naruto's first Ero-Sempai. The nerdy one that taught him how to stand on water.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #102
kurissuS13
Zilvia Junkie

kurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to kurissuS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Suigetsu can't be killed! he drinks too much water!

I'm sure the final battle with Suigetsu will take place in the desert or somewhere arid.

I think Orochimaru once tried to use Danzo as a host, but he fought it after X amount of percentage was done, causing him to lose use of his arm and eye. I have a feeling it will look snake-like.

Sasuke's team is awesome. Hebi! A berserker, a "formless" Zabuza clansman, and karin (no clue WTF she does.) and Sasuke and his Cursed Seal form.

I like how Naruto allows the other ninjas to deck him to shit. His 3 tails would have raped them. Shit, he wouldn't even need to use that.

Curious as to what happened to naruto's first Ero-Sempai. The nerdy one that taught him how to stand on water.
karin can detect chakra, like a chakra radar. btw, i don't know if you're up to date on the manga, but the point about Sasuke and the Cursed Seal is moot. i won't spoil, just in case you don't know.

as far as the first ero-sempai, Ebisu-sensei, he almost died trying to protect Konohamaru during the invasion.

--SUGAR & PATIS 4 LIFE--
kurissuS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #103
bardabe
Post Whore!

so eh Danzo Doe's have the Sharingan OMGZ!!!

Review Thread
Old 07-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #104
240love
Post Whore!

Dam i was just about to post that!!!

DAMMMMMM!!!! thats some crazy shit!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #105
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
What do you mean the cursed seal is moot?

I'm "up to date" with everything, but I did skip a few mangas.

I KNEW Danzo was going to have the Sharingan. He's the kinda asshole that would hide it all.

What a jackass.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #106
240love
Post Whore!

Quote:
What do you mean the cursed seal is moot?
because itachi killed the cursed seal i believe when they fought
Old 07-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #107
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Doesn't he still have access to it though?
Old 07-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #108
Blurryeyes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Blurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
No, but he got amaterasu from Itachi
Old 07-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #109
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Whoa, I had a feeling but I wonder how did he get it? Lemme read the new chapter right now!
Old 07-10-2009, 05:20 PM   #110
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck this is too awesome
Old 07-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #111
charkid
Leaky Injector

charkid is a well-known jackass
what the hell guys, what the hell, damnit danzo. too many secrets, too many questions!! who is who!?!?

but his sharingan isn't mangekyo..so i dont think its madara.. esp since he has a bandage over it so its probably permanent like kakashi's..
charkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #112
240love
Post Whore!

wonder what he has instored on his arm!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #113
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Tentacle rape.

Tobi = Madara.

Confirmed a while back.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #114
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
so eh Danzo Doe's have the Sharingan OMGZ!!!
Ohhhh.... It's so good to be right...

So... what's wrong with this right eye, the sharingan eye, that need needs Orochimaru's data for? Hmmm... I wonder...

An Naruto's gonna leave the village with Kakashi and Yamamoto to help find Killerbee and talk to the Raikage? I'm gonna call them Team Badassery.

Who else wants to see Killerbee become Naruto's next teacher and teach him to work with his beast? I do!
Old 07-11-2009, 09:13 AM   #115
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Ohhhh.... It's so good to be right...

So... what's wrong with this right eye, the sharingan eye, that need needs Orochimaru's data for? Hmmm... I wonder...

An Naruto's gonna leave the village with Kakashi and Yamamoto to help find Killerbee and talk to the Raikage? I'm gonna call them Team Badassery.

Who else wants to see Killerbee become Naruto's next teacher and teach him to work with his beast? I do!
Uh Kakashi has the sharingan that was implanted. doesn't make him or Danzo part of the Uchiha Clan.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #116
240love
Post Whore!

maybe he wants to use another body like orochimaru?
Old 07-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #117
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

This gets better and better!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #118
SochBAT
Post Whore!

You know what i've been thinking?

Danzo = Obito.

Same body damage and all.

His connection with Orochi?

A strong Medic-nin heals the shit outta Obito and revives him, tattered, but alive. Orochi was going to use Obito as his new body, but was rejected. The process causes damage to Obito's body, causing him to look withered and old or it is just a guise like Tsunade's Youthful Permanent Jutsu.

Thoughts/
Old 07-12-2009, 02:52 AM   #119
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
You know what i've been thinking?

Danzo = Obito.

Same body damage and all.

His connection with Orochi?

A strong Medic-nin heals the shit outta Obito and revives him, tattered, but alive. Orochi was going to use Obito as his new body, but was rejected. The process causes damage to Obito's body, causing him to look withered and old or it is just a guise like Tsunade's Youthful Permanent Jutsu.

Thoughts/
Danzo has the sharingan on his right eye, but Obito was crushed on his right side, and Kakashi took the left eye.

But it would be crazy if that's really Obito. Maybe he undergone surgery and such; who knows?
Old 07-12-2009, 03:32 AM   #120
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Danzo with sharingan got me. whoa, wtf. What do you guys think current naruto vs sasuke? I know it's a big what if. Danzo can't be Obito kuz Danzo is the ANBU leader where Obito was an underling but those other theories are possible. But I guess only the writer's imagination would know. I think Naruto and Killer bee are going to team up. Can't wait.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote