Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 12:53 AM   #121
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Never seen Nash go after someone before.
nash looked like a kid you see fighting in a school yard ha.

funny shit.

shaq nfl?

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 11-13-2008 at 02:12 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 02:40 AM   #122
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hahaha shaq diesel ftw!
Old 11-13-2008, 09:00 AM   #123
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Crap, I missed it! I gotta watch the vid later when I get home.

School has me too busy to watch any games lately.

Besides the Laker games. What upcoming games do you guys feel are "must see" for lack of a better word?

I need to schedule in some NBA time. lol...
Old 11-13-2008, 10:48 AM   #124
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Must see I think are Portland games (and of course Lakers also)

In both my fantasy league's Rudy Fernandez was a free agent so I picked them up ASAP

that guy is tearin it up and still fun to watch just as he was when he was playing for Spain in the Olympics

I remember two drafts ago, on probably 95% of the mock drafts, Rudy Fernandez was always a pick for the Lakers.

Of course they got Javaris, which lead to the Pau trade but something in me still kinda wishes the Lakers could have gotten him

Of course when I saw his name on those mock drafts, I was like WTF who is he, cause I didn't know anything about him until the Olympics
Old 11-13-2008, 12:15 PM   #125
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ANVIL can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
shaq manhandling everyone during the fight lol

suns losing

damn how about dwight howards monstar game last night! hes on my fantasy team and hes been racking up the stats for me! last night was actually a great night for my fantasy team... i might have to think about picking up Rudy Fernandez too. heres my fantasy roster

D. Howard
Chris Bosh
Yao Ming
Brandon Roy
Stephen Jackson
Beno Udrich
Derek Fisher
Emeka Okafor
Greg Oden (wtf ill probablly drop him...)
Rip Ham
Raja Bell
Charlie Villanueva

pretty decent team but i really need someone consistant in assists but no one in my league is willing to deal unless they rip me off
Old 11-13-2008, 01:34 PM   #126
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^ don't drop greg oden he's back now.
drop raja bell for rudy fernandez

btw here's a link for the fight lol
YouTube - Near melee between Houston Rockets and Phoenix Suns
Old 11-13-2008, 02:20 PM   #127
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah im really planning to wait like 2 more weeks before i drop raja or oden. they have potential. i need raja for them 3's. only person to make more than him in the past 3 seasons is ray allen. what im really trying to do right now is trade one of my C/F+ one of my more expendable guys for a star gaurd that gives out assists. and then pick up rudy...
Old 11-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #128
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
knicks going all the way this year!!
Old 11-13-2008, 09:30 PM   #129
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
lunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lunatyk
That's not happening haha...I'm from LA area, I hate the Lakers. But I think they're taking it this season.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:55 PM   #130
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatyk View Post
That's not happening haha...I'm from LA area, I hate the Lakers. But I think they're taking it this season.

How the hell can you be FROM the LA area and HATE the Lakers?!

But thats neither here nor there. I agree with your statement that the Lakers are taking it this season.

Yes i said that last season....You people shut your mouths.

DONT JUDGE ME SON!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 11-13-2008, 10:06 PM   #131
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

lunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymore
I don't know, just never been a fan of them. Even during their 3-peat with Kobe and Shaq. Always been a Houston guy; Francis needs to come back from rehab already and play!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #132
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
AI for championship

go pistons!
Old 11-14-2008, 01:55 AM   #133
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
good finish by detroit

but damn Rip was clanking all his shots, what's up with that
Old 11-14-2008, 08:04 AM   #134
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatyk View Post
I don't know, just never been a fan of them. Even during their 3-peat with Kobe and Shaq. Always been a Houston guy; Francis needs to come back from rehab already and play!!!
Steve Francis was only good in Houston when he was the ONLY option, and guess what? They didn't win then.
Their best chance is that Artest remains somewhat sane and that McGrady and Yao don't fall the fuck apart physically as they have the last few years... Even then, coming off in the west if you're not in New Orleans or LA will be DIFFICULT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
AI for championship

go pistons!
That is just funny to read, the Pistons are an OLD team, and Iverson is a chemistry killer. Chemistry was what made the Pistons successful. I have no faith in this working out for them.

And I write too!
Old 11-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #135
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Iverson is a chemistry killer. Chemistry was what made the Pistons successful. I have no faith in this working out for them.
as much as i like AI, this is SO true. his playing style is just not suited for championships, and especially a team like the pistons
Old 11-14-2008, 10:30 AM   #136
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVIL View Post
as much as i like AI, this is SO true. his playing style is just not suited for championships, and especially a team like the pistons
It's made for And1.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:56 PM   #137
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

didn't you listen to charles last night. he was on a good team, but never on a great team.

when ai was in denver he did not have anyone besides mello who scored. the rest of the team was not consistent.

piston vs lakers tonight. i don't expect them to win (hoping for them to win), but play great and give the lakers a run.

yay, i'm a piston fan now.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #138
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
OH! ill be missing the laker game watching james bond.

but i'll be recording that shit.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:36 PM   #139
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Steve Francis was only good in Houston when he was the ONLY option, and guess what? They didn't win then.
Their best chance is that Artest remains somewhat sane and that McGrady and Yao don't fall the fuck apart physically as they have the last few years... Even then, coming off in the west if you're not in New Orleans or LA will be DIFFICULT.
Although that may be true, according to the interviews I read and saw he and Artest are both willing to play whatever role Rick Adelman thinks is best and that may and probably will be both of them coming off the bench (whenever Francis is back...). Because once Battier comes back from injury he is most likely going to be the starter for small forward again. Yea, Francis loves the ball but he's good with it and an agressive bench is what Houston needs. Francis, Brookes, and Artest should work very well together. But only time will tell.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:36 PM   #140
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Okay, when I came in from the gym and Wal Mart, I was GOING to say "damn, the Celtics are getting their fuckin' face chipped," but in the time it took me to get to it, they made a run and were up.

... the the Nuggets played DEFENSE!!!
Time for the lakers game, which I am sure to be asleep before the end of.

And I write too!
Old 11-14-2008, 08:55 PM   #141
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

damn kobe just passed bird

and that sick ass lob dunk from gasol

good win by denver
so fukn glad boston lost
Old 11-14-2008, 11:07 PM   #142
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
knicks ftw!!
detroit dropped the ownage on the lakers!!
Old 11-14-2008, 11:30 PM   #143
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Houston lost to San Antonio.. That is just terrible...
Old 11-14-2008, 11:43 PM   #144
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

put a lil D in front of the knicks they will crack.

also they're going to buyout starburry's contract. boooo hisssss hiss
Old 11-15-2008, 12:07 AM   #145
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
detroit dropped the ownage on the lakers!!
ah i love it.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:06 AM   #146
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
didnt get to see the piston vs lakers. but watching the highlights at nba tv, lakers defense was weak.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:43 AM   #147
s13_redSILVIA
Zilvia Member

s13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant futures13_redSILVIA has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13_redSILVIA
AW LAKERS WTF???
oh well still a good start.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:56 AM   #148
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
Good game by the Pistons. Caught the Lakers by surprise. They hit all their shots, while the Lakers missed all of theirs. Kobe, Fisher, and Radmanovic
couldn't hit for shit.

Props to Denver for beating the Celtics on their homefloor.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #149
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im going to the clipper warrior game right now... go warriors
Old 11-15-2008, 12:23 PM   #150
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Marbury refuses to take anything less than the full amount of his contract in a "buyout."

I think he should spend some money on an agent.

Or read his contract.

Or maybe take economics 101.
Closed Thread