Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-20-2007, 11:18 AM   #121
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
carbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
junky ass cars...,,,OK

Last edited by carbonx240; 12-21-2007 at 01:42 AM..
carbonx240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2007, 11:33 AM   #122
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

carbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura about
i know there are racetracks here. the one i showed it was 2004,now is finished, means it looks better.but is still small compare the ones here.. and the city is no that big so they dont need a huge racetrack.. the one in Mexico is better and the one in Guadalajara.
but you still contradict yourself.(i guess i do) what i do and what i would like to do is oppositive.. and those cars are drag, not home cars..
here is more money here, so cars will look better most of the times here, but Mzt is about the time your car makes in a 1/4 or 1/8, not about how THE car look like

Last edited by carbonx240; 12-21-2007 at 12:08 AM..
Old 12-20-2007, 07:46 PM   #123
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ those cars look like shit and they are as ricey as a cheap chinese buffet. There was absolutely nothing that showed me those cars were about speed. I don't know if it is the language barrier or if you really don't know what you are talking about.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:37 PM   #124
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

i apologize, i am not trying to make enemies, i know what i am talking about, but probably i don't know as much as you know about cars.those are not fast, yeah look like u said before. there are better obviously. i never said those are great.i only tried to share what others countries do, like in my city. races are still in progress, i dont know how much it grew, because i haven't been there in almost 4 years since i moved here.if u guys want, (( i can remove those post if any one wants)), i apologize again,i just wanna be part of these community. my name is John i am from mexico mazatlan , i have 240sx 89(dohc in progress etc)and i live in mission viejo ca

Last edited by carbonx240; 12-21-2007 at 12:08 AM..
Old 12-20-2007, 11:08 PM   #125
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Carbon 240.
Your not making enemies, but your choice in cars/autostyling is 13 years outdated. you linked to a picture of this

ROFLMAO !!!

But stay around here, and keep reading and looking at pictures. You will figure it out. Also try and find a NISSAN 240SX meet in your area and make freinds with those people.
ALOT of people here have different opinions on cars and style, but there are still some things we all agree on. those cars from your country are not funny to us cause they are poor. Its funny because they are so ugly. they look like U.S. cars 15 years ago. And it was a ugly fad then.

Stay and learn.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:29 PM   #126
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

KA Revolucion 240

sure, iwill stay around............

Last edited by carbonx240; 12-21-2007 at 08:39 PM..
Old 12-20-2007, 11:41 PM   #127
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
dude, just leave it alone......

you're only digging yourself deeper into the hole......

and Tenzo R ain't gonna fly in zilvia.......

just be cool.......
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #128
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
boostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ima watch it their all cool to watch and seeing all the ricers parked at the theather is also funny to see haha

**NiSmO kNiGhTs**
boostmonkey723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:58 AM   #129
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

The news comes from The Hollywood Reporter where they say Chris Morgan, the writer of the third FF movie The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, has been hired to write a fourth installment for Universal Pictures. He’s also sold them some sort of untitled adventure script which presumably, is about racing rocket powered skateboards or something.

As for the fourth Fast and the Furious sequel the studio isn’t talking about what they’re planning for it. But my sources tell me that it may involve time travel and the rescue of two humpbacked whales. Most of the plot will revolve around finding a way to fit a whale tank in the trunk of a Mitsubishi without having to remove the Nitrus Oxide they need to achieve escape velocity when they jump over the sun.

i know this is not true,

Last edited by carbonx240; 12-21-2007 at 08:43 PM..
Old 12-21-2007, 01:03 AM   #130
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

i would like ff were film between england and france. since those countries hate each other.=more action

Last edited by carbonx240; 12-21-2007 at 08:42 PM..
Old 12-21-2007, 08:16 AM   #131
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
no they werent

stock auto FD ( first one )

stock Eclipse " GS " non turbo ( first one )

stock 3g eclipse ( second one )

stock evo 7 ( second one )

third had ok cars

think it was motortrend that ran the second movie cars and all imports were 14s cars, only the muscle cars were fast.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:15 AM   #132
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonx240 View Post
In the previous films the cars were fast. It's not until the fourth that we see the fury of these vehicles. Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto is back and he's out for revenge against the Dynasty drivers for kidnapping his daughter. It began 4 years before the first film took place, Toretto's back story is revealed and the connection between the Han Warrior Import Club is spiced up. We later learn that Doc has created a portal into the past bringing Toretto back to the future for a sequel to "The Fast and the Furious", but not the same as 2Fast 2Furious it's an alternate time line. Sit back and enjoy the thrill of a life time! I don't want to reveal the movie, but let's just say that the cars are fast, the good guys win, and they meet a lot of hot women along the way, and at the end have a ton of money. Written by Fazle "

Alternate time line?
I LIKED ALL MOVIES,THEY ARE,,MMM FINE, SOME MISTAKES, BUT SOME GOOD CARS, BAD DRAMA, DOESN'T MATTER I HAVE THE THREE MOVIES, COME BACK TO FF2 AGAIN.JAJJAJAJA

bro...... umm........ you do realize that the plots you posted are fake right? they're just making fun of the movie.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:41 PM   #133
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Last chance to bring this thread back to the topic, without flaming.

This thread is on life support.

carbonx240: stop posting messages in CAPS, or I will give you an infraction.
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
HaLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #134
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
DUN DUN DUN..................................

Here’s what we know about the upcoming “The Fast and the Furious 4″ so far: Paul Walker, and Jordana Brewster are back. And according to the guys over at Latino Review, who have read the script, also back is Michelle Rodriguez as Letty and Han (played by Sung Kang) from “Tokyo Drift”. Wait, didn’t Han died at the end of “Tokyo Drift”? Yes, he did, but it is believe that “FF4″ will be a prequel to FF3. Or at least, it’ll take place before the last. Unless, of course, they make this Han the other Han’s evil twin brother or something.
In short, here’s the rundown of FF4’s Act One (via):
FF4 takes place five years after the events of FF1.
Dom is hiding out in the Dominican Republic after having been let go by Brian at the end of FF1. It’s here that he meets Han.
Meanwhile, Brian is in prison in Arizona. But wait, there’s a twist — Brian is undercover for the feds, and after completing his assignment, he’s back out on the streets.
So what’s happened to Letty, Dom’s girlfriend? She’s been trying to keep the crew from going under in his absence. This includes running drugs via their soup up for notorious South American drug dealer Antonio Braga, a man no one has ever seen. After one of her runs for Braga, Letty is killed, presumably by Braga enforcer Fenix.
Dom is told about Letty’s death from Mia (his sister) via a phone call. He returns to America to attend her funeral. Brian is also there, and fills him in. Brian tells Dom he’s going after Braga. That makes two of them.
And that is your set up for FF4. The Latino Review reviewer calls it the best FF story he’s read in the whole franchise. I’m not sure about that. Just make sure the hot babes and hot cars keep coming, and everything will be alright.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:55 PM   #135
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
thats a kinda in depth story line for a movie bout flashy cars and babes it kinda sounds like 2 movies in one but yea it would make sense as a prequel
snowmansent2hel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:58 PM   #136
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
This movie is gonna be epic.

EPICEPICEPICPEICPEICPEICPEICPEICPEICPEIC!

a PREQUEL to FF3?
So HOTT.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:04 PM   #137
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I will definitely be watching this since Jordana Brewster will be in it.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:07 PM   #138
jackjack
Post Whore!

HELL YES.................. lets do this.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #139
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
yeah i like the movie...they do exactly what they're meant to do...entertain and make you forget about the real world. wether it be like woah that was awesome or whoa that shit is as fake as a folex. but damn it they do their jobs.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:44 PM   #140
jackjack
Post Whore!

so i guess they pushed the movie back to 09

NOOOOOOOOO

Old 01-31-2008, 02:47 PM   #141
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
09?!

UGH.

I need my Diesel fix now.
NOW!

Must.watch.boiler.room.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:50 PM   #142
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I will definitely be watching this since Jordana Brewster will be in it.
Me too. I hate Michelle Rodriguez. I dont see how ppl find her HOT? :ghey:

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:58 PM   #143
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
FF3 was actually the better of the trilogies.... so who knows, this might turn out to be a decent movie as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
Me too. I hate Michelle Rodriguez. I dont see how ppl find her HOT? :ghey:
She's not HOT....but she is a girl that I wouldn't mind getting rough with between the sheets. Seems like the aggressive type of woman.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:11 PM   #144
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
That sounds like way too much plot. The less plot these movies have, the better.

Brain off, eyes open.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:36 PM   #145
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
Brain off, eyes open.
Brain off, eyes open, pants down.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:39 PM   #146
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
TERRETTOO!!!!!! I actually liked the first one more than the second two. Maybe because it had more action and less plot.

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:43 PM   #147
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
She's not HOT....but she is a girl that I wouldn't mind getting rough with between the sheets. Seems like the aggressive type of woman.
Id be scared shed kick my ass if i finished first
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:48 PM   #148
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
1st movie was good ... 2nd sucked .. 3 rd was good and new one who knows .. im watching it regardless
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:55 PM   #149
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ill watch it...but i am not paying a dime for it lol
Old 01-31-2008, 05:18 PM   #150
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
jordana brewster is hot