Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-24-2007, 10:34 PM   #91
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Pink floyd "the wall" live in berlin
satal95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2007, 07:41 PM   #92
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Something just made me want to listen to this tonight:

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #93
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Can you guys tell I like this thread?
Tonight:

Mine isn't wax, nor is it autographed by Curtis Mayfield, but you get the point. I WOULD, however, drive to any Zilvia member's house and break their arm for an autographed wax of the Superfly soundtrack

And I write too!
Old 03-02-2007, 08:50 PM   #94
bongnak
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
di.fm

msgopwurfndmsnvx
Old 03-04-2007, 06:41 PM   #95
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

For those who, like me are into underground hip hop, keep an eye on this site:
http://www.rappersiknow.com/
... keep in mind, now that some of the shit you find there will not be so good, but that is the nature of the beast. The great thing is that the material is free in most cases, as this is a site supported by the artists stuff is being offered up for, and when politics and label shit gets in the way, they offer a link beckoning the purchase of said album.

... thank me later.

And I write too!
Old 03-04-2007, 06:56 PM   #96
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
RZL DZL "Ignorance is Bliss"
Bitchin song.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:35 PM   #97
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
phlip thanks for that site
i listen to christian and mostly gospel, conscience hiphop, R&B, and sometimes club bangers (like throw some D's - rich boy, and haterblockers- paintbag) thats just my thang. also oldskool 60's and 70's funk EWF- september, after the love has gone, marvin gaye, fresh prince - summertime, nas, lots of stuff
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #98
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
dragonforce, fields of despair
3 inches of blood- ride darkhorse ride
Old 03-04-2007, 08:34 PM   #99
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
eurobeat. lots of 1998, was in initial d, eurobeat. :ghey:

i rediscovered it on my hard drive. brings back memories.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:37 PM   #100
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
People under the stairs- O.S.T.

all the way through
staygold24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:53 PM   #101
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute

Cunninlynguists- Sloppy Seconds Volume 2

Just saw them the other day at this cool little place in Atlanta (Apache Cafe)...just awesome.

Thanks for that link Phlip, DLing the "And Justus for All" joint right now. Gotta feed that phonte/pooh fix!
turtl631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:05 PM   #102
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13

there are three rap albums everybody needs. 36 chambers, Doggystyle, and the first Jurassic 5 LP. that's it.
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #103
The_Reaper
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
The_Reaper is making a name for him/her selfThe_Reaper is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^^^ GOOD album

Im listing mainly to russian music
NTL
Drago
Credo
Russkiy Razmer
Bratwa dj's cd mix
and techno/Trance Tiesto, etc
The_Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #104
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
5th dimension, age of aquarius.

followed by some Against Me.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:34 PM   #105
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
against me plus one russel

nice

in my cd player right now: the bronx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Team Rootbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:48 PM   #106
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
wow havent heard against me in forever.

I love the old stuff, fuck the new shit.

Right now, Rancid- ...and out come the wolves.

yea its random
Old 03-05-2007, 10:41 PM   #107
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
all old iron maiden songs: run to the hills, aces high, the number of the beast, etc........not the new ones tho -_-.....anyways, up the iron!!!
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #108
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Acid Jazz by Thievery Corporation, stupid chill song. its a good 70min and the most relaxing song to listen to while drunk/high/sober. highly recommend it after a stressful day.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #109
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor

Old 03-06-2007, 12:13 AM   #110
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Lil Scrappy - Oh Yeah

CRANK IT

BME CLICKKKKKKK

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:17 AM   #111
wanganwonder
Zilvia Addict

wanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to behold
rush- "test for echo"

big L- "size 'em up"

big country- "in a big country"
wanganwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:02 AM   #112
seekanddestroy
Zilvia Member

seekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choices
love equals death - pray for me
seekanddestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:20 PM   #113
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

Haha Im listening to atmosphere- seven's travels and am going to a MOE. show thurs night.

yay for diversity.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:24 PM   #114
Mr.S14
Zilvia Junkie

Mr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mr.S14
Mad Sin
Koffin Kats
Dope Stars Inc
Dead Star Assembly
The Misfits

All in one track WOO!!!
Mr.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:50 PM   #115
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Junior Reid
LBDA
Sublime
Old 03-07-2007, 12:32 AM   #116
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
radio 1 essential mix

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainf...d/radio1.shtml
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:02 AM   #117
ichi-bum
Leaky Injector

ichi-bum is making a name for him/her selfichi-bum is making a name for him/her self
Andy C b2b DJ Friction Live @One Nation

Hit me up if y'all want the link to DL the set.

ichi-bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:30 AM   #118
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
For those who haven't seen or heard it..

Classic
Old 03-07-2007, 09:03 AM   #119
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkee
For those who haven't seen or heard it..

Classic
Wow...
Just, damn, wow.
Thanks, for real.
+114 for that.

And I write too!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:28 AM   #120
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
^I know I got chills watching it!