Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
Silvia Nub

Trader Rating: (0)
Silvia Nub is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking ***BRIDE GIAS MAZIORA / ARC Shift Knob

I’m putting up my BRIDE Gias seats for sale. This particular edition is very rare. These come with the Maziroa color shift paint backing. These are fairly new. I have not had the opportunity to install them myself in my own car. I recently sold my S13 about a week ago and no longer need these. The history on them is that they came out of a show car used for three shows. Seats are very well taken care of. So no stains, rips, or color fading. These are authentic BRIDE Japan seats. These seats retail brand new at $2000 each. When I was in the market for them, vendors quoted me a couple hundred cheaper than that price. Also you would have to wait 3 months to get them by special order. I do not have the brackets, so you would have to buy brackets for whatever application you need them for.

**** EDIT ****
PICKED UP NO SHIPPING- NO JDM WAIT
I can deliver or meet halfway depending on where you are coming from.

***EDIT***

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 03-25-2010 at 11:50 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Wrong Section.

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Closed Thread