Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #31
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
black kouki s14 like 2 weeks ago
rt 6 mahopac ny probly around 4pm right infront of where dills used to be
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 06:22 PM   #32
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
red zenki s14 going down utica and church ave yesterday, car look like it had black rims maybe steelies.
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:55 AM   #33
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just wondering if he's in this forum,

Spotted right next to me, a Burgandy S14, on the belt parkway last night 11/20 going west.
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #34
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
was there a meet last night at ceasars bay? heard there might of been but couldn't get over there to check it out.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #35
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
lol im from so cal im just visiting but i saw a white DIRTY BEAT UP hatch in the city
and i saw a black Zenki in Brooklyn on Neptune going towards the city.
and then i saw a maroon Zenki in Hamilton NJ pulling out of best buy/walmart parking lot on the 24th around 4.
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:50 AM   #36
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
saw 2 zenki's in brooklyn/sunset area. both blue. one had black advans and another had kouki tails at an audio/speaker shop. if the one at the shop is here, how's their sevice? i might head over there soon myself.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:38 PM   #37
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post
lol im from so cal im just visiting but i saw a white DIRTY BEAT UP hatch in the city
and i saw a black Zenki in Brooklyn on Neptune going towards the city.
and then i saw a maroon Zenki in Hamilton NJ pulling out of best buy/walmart parking lot on the 24th around 4.
i would have thought it was me being the fact i'm in the coney island area but i wasn't driving my car on the days in question.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:33 PM   #38
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you have an exhaust on your car?
the one i herd was noticable but not REALLY loud.
it was during mid day either on the 22nd or 23rd.
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:14 PM   #39
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

yeah its a 3inch megan.. that could have been me then. i was probably on my way to work.. were you at one of the shops over there?
Old 02-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #40
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

although not many people post in this thread, I saw a green s14 in the bronx in the gun hill area right around the i95 exit 10. it was on sat around 6 or 7pm.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #41
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
saw a black s14 zenki in sunset bklyn near a pool hall over the weekend. another s14 with TE's near ave U in bklyn also. man, these s14,s are popping up all over the place now.

xquizitditz
Old 03-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #42
BDMs14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
BDMs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ok, here's my spotted list:
Silver R33 GTR always parked across Astoria Manor near 21st (dude also drives a jdm CTR EK hatch).
Green zenki s14 se with 1/4 panel damage near LGA airport.
Black zenki s14 se near 82st and Astoria.
White zenki s14 se near Stainway and Broadway.
Black silvia faced s13 coupe with mesh wheels on Astoria.
White s13 vert with black 7 spoke's on Fordham Rd near I87.
White s14 base with blacked-out taillights on creston ave. near fordham rd.
Ruby red zenki s14 se near sears auto center on fordham rd.
White zenki s14 se (showroom condition, driven by older asian lady) on the throgsneck bridge.
Black beat-up s14 kouki on Central ave. Yonkers.
Red jdm decked-out s14 kouki with wings banner on RFK bridge.
Plus countless more!!
BDMs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #43
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Gunmetal S15 RHD and all. bigboy wheels it was pretty badass getting off 370
Old 03-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #44
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
last weekend, saw a gallardo pulled over off the taconic in dutchess, old man sitting on front hood in cuffs

next day, same area, black gtr pulled over with 2 cop cars behnd him
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #45
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

did anyone on here get smoked by an evo x on the manhattan bridge fri night at around 930? my boy said it was an asain kid in the car with his girl, might of been an s13.. he wasn't sure he just said he left it by a lot of car lengths, just wondering if it was anyone on here?
Old 04-05-2009, 10:15 AM   #46
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
spotted in stow ohio: red s13 either 91-92 lowered, exhaust, stock SE wheels, nopidrift sticker on the front window. You piped me leaving the fnf in my fc. Wanna meet up and see what that thing has?
holemilk00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:48 AM   #47
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

black s13 coupe with tinted taillights going down campus road by brooklyn college, anyone on here?
Old 04-23-2009, 06:46 AM   #48
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Yesterday..Black Kouki S14 possibly turbo...on the Belt Parkway West..approximate 5:30-6:00pm...I think it was an asian kid, bald with glasses...I was driving my DD Civic..
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #49
G-z

G-z is an unknown quantity at this point
------------------

Last edited by G-z; 04-24-2009 at 04:16 PM..
G-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #50
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

maroon/burgundy s14 in east flatbush by snyder ave close to utica. looks preety stock, anyone on here? i keep posting sightings an mo one ever responds, this thread sucks,lol..
Old 05-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #51
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Quote:
Originally Posted by madd ocx View Post
black s13 coupe with tinted taillights going down campus road by brooklyn college, anyone on here?
That sounds like me.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #52
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

coming from work last night and saw a white s13 going down farragut road crossing flatbush ave anyone on here? seems like it was being primered or something looked kinda ruff, lol..
Old 06-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #53
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
My brother saw the same one and told me about it. I know the guy I don't think he's on here though.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #54
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
My brother saw the same one and told me about it. I know the guy I don't think he's on here though.
lol! i saw a white s14 today on utica with black rims, looked they could be fn1's. we played played a bit of cat and mouse then he turned off on kings highway, i was coming from the belt.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:03 AM   #55
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
White GTR driving on 222 towards Lancaster/Lebanon, yesterday afternoon around 3ish
Old 07-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #56
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

two tone s14 silver and blue i think, had a jdm kouki wing on it. it was on campus road by? brooklyn college driving by. anybody on here?
Old 07-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #57
enkei2k
Super Moderator

saw a red s14 base in brooklyn. i was actually in front of it for a while. lol

xquizitditz
Old 08-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #58
hat trick
Leaky Injector

hat trick is an unknown quantity at this point
clean ass black s14 in ocean city, md today. would like to find more pics. i was in the red m3 gave thumbs up
hat trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #59
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madd ocx View Post
lol! i saw a white s14 today on utica with black rims, looked they could be fn1's. we played played a bit of cat and mouse then he turned off on kings highway, i was coming from the belt.
funny i met the driver of this car a few weeks back, lol.. i saw him at the ceasars bay meet a couple weeks ago.. we real cool now, went to a couple other meets with him.. he's selling an s15 steering wheel so if anyone wants one let me know and i will tell him, he doesn't have an account on zilvia.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:18 PM   #60
bones321
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
bones321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bones321
i was in Paoli, Pa and i spotted a purple s14 with a n1 exhaust in Malvern i believe it was

It will take me a while to get hard I just got layed last night
bones321 is offline   Reply With Quote