Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-27-2015, 03:28 PM   #3121
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can I be a mod for this thread or something? I'd be happy scrape the shit from the bottom of the shoe.

Pretty sure if troll accounts like "Floridaman" are getting around its a good sign the mods stopped paying attention to this thread awhile ago. haha
Old 02-27-2015, 03:38 PM   #3122
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphx View Post

Seriously back on topic
This thing is 90's radical, plus it's one color and no fanboi stickers...
Old 02-27-2015, 04:19 PM   #3123
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DriftingBrandon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
PS: edited, cuz someone will pull the race card.
DriftingBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 05:06 PM   #3124
harris180
Zilvia Member

harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash View Post
So you can shit on someone if they're from Florida, but not a foreign country. Got it.
hahahaha, this is the most hypocritical part of this thread yet.. Do you dickheads honestly not see how oldmate hick being racist towards people from Iraq is essentially the same as you dickheads ripping on someone just because they are from Florida?

Initially i thought this thread was just people that had personality problems, but if you guys dont see how hypocritical that is, then maybe you are just stupid..

I don't agree with oldmate tearing shreds into the Iraq dude, cause racism is fucken stupid, but you dickheads saying things like 'classic florida', and 'he's from florida, what do you expect' is literally exactly the same..

Cunts can't choose their race, and they can't choose where they are born.. Being discriminatory against ANYONE based on where they are from is wrong full stop. It doesnt matter whether its Iraq, or Florida, or sweden.. How do you guys not see that?

harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 05:57 PM   #3125
Triumphx
Zilvia Member

Triumphx is an unknown quantity at this point
^Exactly.....Except for them bloody Australians

J/K with ya Harris
Triumphx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 06:19 PM   #3126
living4surf
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (52)
living4surf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I'm from Florida and have to say the Florida hate is mostly deserved. Though not all the cars here are shit boxes with retarded owners
living4surf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 06:20 PM   #3127
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

sil80takashi is making a name for him/her selfsil80takashi is making a name for him/her self
anybody out side of Cali can eat a dick

j/k

Don't take what's said in this thread personal,

but it's funny to watch peeps getting their butt hurt

sil80takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:37 PM   #3128
Purestock240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Purestock240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
there's lots of poopy in cali now too, lots of poopy 240s everywhere,

car scene 2015=poopy
Purestock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 01:31 AM   #3129
dub40sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dub40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
dub40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 01:49 AM   #3130
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
Cunts can't choose their race, and they can't choose where they are born.. Being discriminatory against ANYONE based on where they are from is wrong full stop. It doesnt matter whether its Iraq, or Florida, or sweden.. How do you guys not see that?

Obviously you have not lived in the US, or you would know that it is perfectly acceptable to discriminate as long as the person being insulted is of the same colour, religion, and sex.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:12 AM   #3131
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Florida isn't a race. Shitbox-owners aren't a race. Fuck this shit, I'm taking a break. All you dudes trying to sweep this kind of behavior under the rug for the sake of 'content' are bumming me out. Not dropping the hammer on ignorant fucks is just as bad.

To those that don't understand what racism means, I hope you cunts die via fiery wreck in your shitboxes. It will probably be a fire sparked by a shitty battery relocation.

That's as 'white knight' as I get.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:37 AM   #3132
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Florida isn't a race. Shitbox-owners aren't a race. Fuck this shit, I'm taking a break. All you dudes trying to sweep this kind of behavior under the rug for the sake of 'content' are bumming me out. Not dropping the hammer on ignorant fucks is just as bad.

To those that don't understand what racism means, I hope you cunts die via fiery wreck in your shitboxes. It will probably be a fire sparked by a shitty battery relocation.

That's as 'white knight' as I get.
if you'll notice i specifically didn't say race, but saying 'oh he's from florida he'll be a shit cunt', and judging someone based on where they are from is exactly the same as saying 'he's a shit cunt cause he's from Iraq' or whatever the racist shit old mate said earlier..

It's judging someone based on something they can't choose.. Do you honestly not understand that??
Old 02-28-2015, 09:54 AM   #3133
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:

It's judging someone based on something they can't choose.. Do you honestly not understand that??
You can choose where you live. You can choose to build a car properly. You can choose not to be a shit cunt. You know what you can't choose? What fucking race you want to be before you're concieved.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:03 AM   #3134
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
You can choose where you live. You can choose to build a car properly. You can choose not to be a shit cunt. You know what you can't choose? What fucking race you want to be before you're concieved.
you are a proper cockhead.. you are judging someone based on where they are from, whether its Iraq or Florida, its the same fucken thing.. Are you seriously suggesting that people should have to move away from their home so that internet morons like you can't discriminate against them?
Old 02-28-2015, 10:16 AM   #3135
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by living4surf View Post
I'm from Florida and have to say the Florida hate is mostly deserved. Though not all the cars here are shit boxes with retarded owners
I'm validated. Thank you.

Quote:
you are a proper cockhead.. you are judging someone based on where they are from, whether its Iraq or Florida, its the same fucken thing.. Are you seriously suggesting that people should have to move away from their home so that internet morons like you can't discriminate against them?
...harris180 I appreciate the new term 'shit cunt' and I will field it in my day-to-day musings from now on. This reply, however, totally proves that you aren't a troll. You're a fucking imbecile. I'm taking the weekend off.

Saw this yesterday. I'm afraid to see what his other car is.

Old 02-28-2015, 01:47 PM   #3136
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Forget diZariot, either he is a troll or a wanna be. All talk no show. Let's move Georgia, build our cars. The move back to Florida so we don't get discriminated. Because that's how it is soposed to be apparently.
Old 02-28-2015, 01:53 PM   #3137
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

From research, he either actually lives or was planning on living in Florida lol. Good stuff @dizzariot
Old 02-28-2015, 03:00 PM   #3138
Triumphx
Zilvia Member

Triumphx is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ you sir belong in this thread of "doing it wrong" by actually taking time to do research on someone you are having a internet dick measuring contest with. Doesn't matter what your race is or where you reside...this thread proves there are fucktard's everywhere.

Last edited by Triumphx; 02-28-2015 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: To keep this fucked thread OT
Triumphx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 03:52 PM   #3139
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphx View Post
^^ you sir belong in this thread of "doing it wrong" by actually taking time to do research on someone you are having a internet dick measuring contest with. Doesn't matter what your race is or where you reside...this thread proves there are fucktard's everywhere.

Unlike most people I don't post I think or I'm going to assume this and that. Get you facts straight or GTFO. Researching aka looking at a thread he posted, 2 minutes max rather then BSing is a + to most civilized people. Shows how trustworthy you are.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:49 PM   #3140
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
u guise

hey

u guise

less bickering

moar turrible shit

plz

Old 02-28-2015, 10:38 PM   #3141
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Another chowderhead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSN0MgdBYS8

P.S. You waldos need to stop arguing! IF this thread gets locked up, ill kill my self. I lIVE FOR THIS THREAD
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:49 AM   #3142
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 03-01-2015, 09:56 AM   #3143
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dang, another two tone biting the dust
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:54 AM   #3144
Martino
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Martino is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Can I be a mod for this thread or something? I'd be happy scrape the shit from the bottom of the shoe.

Pretty sure if troll accounts like "Floridaman" are getting around its a good sign the mods stopped paying attention to this thread awhile ago. haha
I think this thread is like the dirt you sweep under that carpet.
They know it's there.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:03 AM   #3145
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazBrandon View Post
From research, he either actually lives or was planning on living in Florida lol. Good stuff @dizzariot
You are a total fucking muppet.

Quote:
While I was in training out in FL (seriously...fuck that place) I picked up an FRS.
It's already been established that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. FL still applies to this rule although the overwhelming majority of cases lead to guilty. Yours being one of them. harris180 hasn't ruined my view of cars from his neck of the woods, either. He's trying, though.

OT:

Old 03-01-2015, 11:33 AM   #3146
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 03-01-2015, 12:05 PM   #3147
harris180
Zilvia Member

[QUOTE=dizzariot;5831411]You are a total fucking muppet.

It's already been established that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. FL still applies to this rule although the overwhelming majority of cases lead to guilty. Yours being one of them. harris180 hasn't ruined my view of cars from his neck of the woods, either. He's trying, though.

/QUOTE]

What? How am I ruining Australian cars?
Old 03-01-2015, 01:06 PM   #3148
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
You're ruining Aussies for the rest of us.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:10 PM   #3149
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:56 PM   #3150
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
silviaks2nr is online now   Reply With Quote