Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #31
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
man i love my BC specII. i have it on my s14 KA and i think it sounds deep and mean. i haven't heard it too many times from outside the car, but at low speeds it sounds like a deep supra rumble.
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #32
S14Serge
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
S14Serge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I love my Spec2, has an amazing sound on my s14 with an Sr20det! Looks clean, light as fawk and doesn't get the dam cop attention as many other exhausts....
S14Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #33
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13gebala View Post
i ordered a spec2 but they sent me a spec3

has a tube resonator and a smaller canister, sounds great
+1 for pics, I have been thinking about this exhaust but I have never seen it on an s13...

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:15 PM   #34
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Serge View Post
I love my Spec2, has an amazing sound on my s14 with an Sr20det! Looks clean, light as fawk and doesn't get the dam cop attention as many other exhausts....
I'm surprised it took someone this long to mention the weight. This exhaust is really light. Mine rubs my tunnel slightly as well, but I'll either modify my down pipe or just take a torch and mallet and flatten out the piping where it rubs. It wouldn't take much.
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:18 AM   #35
bones321
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
bones321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bones321
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post
man i love my BC specII. i have it on my s14 KA and i think it sounds deep and mean. i haven't heard it too many times from outside the car, but at low speeds it sounds like a deep supra rumble.
dude on the stock s14 ka's they sound nice because they have that like second cat thing in the downpupe

It will take me a while to get hard I just got layed last night
bones321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:31 AM   #36
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
as far as tickets go i've only had one but i've been pulled over 4 times for it haha, 3 of the times were 3 fridays in a row, and then a month after that i got pulled for it and got another warning and that was back in September and i daily my car
Old 12-24-2009, 06:02 AM   #37
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
as far as tickets go i've only had one but i've been pulled over 4 times for it haha, 3 of the times were 3 fridays in a row, and then a month after that i got pulled for it and got another warning and that was back in September and i daily my car
it just sounds so fuckin nasty.
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #38
AE_Racer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AE_Racer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Damn I've been wanting this exhaust for a year...someone mentioned the honda sound, I've gotten that with my current exhaust. Straight 3" with a rice can. Its a really deep 4 cyl sound, like a k-series honda.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:39 PM   #39
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAs13 View Post
it just sounds so fuckin nasty.
oh yeah chris here can vouch for me, it does sound pretty badass haha
Old 12-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #40
gzer750
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
gzer750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
looks great
gzer750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #41
TrustS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
TrustS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Going to try to get some video of it tonight... It's growing on me for sure
TrustS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #42
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustS13 View Post
Going to try to get some video of it tonight... It's growing on me for sure
yeah it starts off just loud, which some people like and some people don't (i love it) but after a while u notice the different tones at different RPM and u begin to like it, try 3rd gear between 2000 and 2500, has a deep ass mean grumble like its gonna run up on u and beat ur ass and steal ur shoes
Old 12-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #43
J40sx
Zilvia Junkie

J40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choices
Had the BC spec 2 exhaust on my single cam with a test pipe, loud as hell and loved it. You can't beat the raw and amazing sound from the exhuast. Clearance is excellent and yes the silencer sucks! and it does rub.

I drove with the exhaust for 1 year without getting pulled over, until my brother drove it one day and got pulled over.

Now im just waiting to get it back on! =D
Old 12-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #44
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J40sx View Post
Had the BC spec 2 exhaust on my single cam with a test pipe, loud as hell and loved it. You can't beat the raw and amazing sound from the exhuast. Clearance is excellent and yes the silencer sucks! and it does rub.

I drove with the exhaust for 1 year without getting pulled over, until my brother drove it one day and got pulled over.

Now im just waiting to get it back on! =D

hell yeah the silencer blows dick, i had it in for 4 days after i got pulled over the 3rd time and i couldn't fucking stand it so i took it out and its lost in my garage somewhere, hopefully forever haha
Old 12-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #45
J40sx
Zilvia Junkie

J40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choices
Quote:
hell yeah the silencer blows dick, i had it in for 4 days after i got pulled over the 3rd time and i couldn't fucking stand it so i took it out and its lost in my garage somewhere, hopefully forever haha
haha Mines in the closet all banged up and looks like a giant oil filter lol
The previous owner said the silencer shoot out while on the freeway
Nonetheless i still love the exhaust!!!
Old 12-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #46
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J40sx View Post
haha Mines in the closet all banged up and looks like a giant oil filter lol
The previous owner said the silencer shoot out while on the freeway
Nonetheless i still love the exhaust!!!

hahaha yeah u don't need that shit anyway, if mine shot out on the free way i'd be happy and leave that shit there
Old 12-27-2009, 06:03 AM   #47
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I had one...sold it after having it for about 5 months. Hated how loud it is. Between the exhaust and external wastegate...my ears would be ringing after hitting full boost.

Sold it to CEEPO and I got a Apex'i GT Spec instead.

Out of all exhaust I've heard and had...Blitz NuR Spec is still my all time favorite.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #48
J40sx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
hahaha yeah u don't need that shit anyway, if mine shot out on the free way i'd be happy and leave that shit there
hahahh true that, amen! lol
Old 12-27-2009, 08:05 PM   #49
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Ha ha ha i still got the exhaust FLIPRAYZIN240SX, I love it, great power increase from it, i want to get a cat. for it maybe quiet it up(megen elbow, dp, testpipe, BC Spec 2 exhaust) car sounds really good but i have had alot of cops pull me over saying its to loud, lol... oh yeah FLIPRAYZIN240SX thanks for such a great price on that exhaust ha ha ha your the man!!!
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:39 PM   #50
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
Ha ha ha i still got the exhaust FLIPRAYZIN240SX, I love it, great power increase from it, i want to get a cat. for it maybe quiet it up(megen elbow, dp, testpipe, BC Spec 2 exhaust) car sounds really good but i have had alot of cops pull me over saying its to loud, lol... oh yeah FLIPRAYZIN240SX thanks for such a great price on that exhaust ha ha ha your the man!!!
Get a screamer pipe and lemme know how much you love it after...just dont forget the ear plugs.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #51
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Im okay lol... i know how loud those are without the bcs2 lol...
Old 05-13-2010, 11:56 AM   #52
VYKTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (36)
VYKTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
I'm looking into buying one of these for my hatch. Anyone got pics of the ground clearance it offers?
Old 05-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #53
TrustS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
TrustS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
No pics of mine installed, but it's definetely got some of the best ground clearance I've seen on a S-chassis. My ebay drags now
You can see how low my can hangs and it is touching the bumper

TrustS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:22 AM   #54
Drift_Monkey

Trader Rating: (0)
Drift_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drift_Monkey
how does it sound with an sn, i know theres videos and whatnot but videos arent going to give me too much description. ive had one for a couple of years now and was running it on a ka for a while, then i went sr and i got an hks hi power, just wanted to know if its not too loud at low rpm, because with the hks while cruising i can barely hear my exhaust. i live in fairfax county in va and cops over here are nazis when it comes to exhausts. i love this exhaust alot and i want to put it back on my car :/
Drift_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:53 AM   #55
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I've had mine for like 4 months already. No problems.

Maybe it would help if it was actually installed in the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:19 AM   #56
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I had friend who has one and I can say that the quality is good (really good). I was expecting something else (AKA bad welds, shitty bends, bad fitment etc) to tell you the truth when I had shown up to give him a hand installing it.

It sounds amazing when you're on it but there is some droning while on the highway. Did I mention that it's loud as hell? No? Okay it's loud as hell. It sounds great but if you live in an area where the cops love to pinch cars, I don't recommend running this...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:32 AM   #57
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Mine is loud as hell when i get on it, i get alot of guys complementing me on how good it sounds and the deep tone, its definatly a great exhaust just not the most quiet exhaust lol...
Old 05-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #58
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
I used to have this also, pretty sick exhaust, sorta loud and raspy for OC streets though. Clearance is great.
I ended up selling it to J40sx lol.
I now have a Race spec. basically the same but with a small canister.. pretty light.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:11 AM   #59
redhatchy92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
redhatchy92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Just got my second ticket for it last night... I was just leaving a green light. Lol... But I still love it.. Clearance is awsome specially now that I dropped my car. I might consider a trade for a quieter exhaust though....
Old 05-16-2010, 09:42 AM   #60
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Ran a Spec II on my RB car for a short time. It sounded sick as hell. You could also hear my car over 15 blocks away. LOL

I wound up taking it off because it was to loud. Loved how it fit on the car. Ground clearance was great.

If you put resonator muffler in the middle it might quite it down some. I ran mine with a high flow cat and it was still loud. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote