Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 10:59 PM   #541
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by low and slow View Post
Yep. Gotta put 'em in their place. It sounds like this girl needs to be, and I'm sure home boy isn't getting the job done. He's too caught up in dori-dori'ing his baller KA with 1,000hp and 20-inch wide rims.
Werdz a-z cuz a-z..........LOL dont know what that means some black guy said it on tv went hard.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 10:59 PM   #542
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Old 11-26-2007, 11:01 PM   #543
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Hope someone saved those pics.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:11 PM   #544
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by genericforumname View Post
seriously? look at all the bullshit on her page, typical highschool slut catch phrases

DIRECT QUOTES
"keep talkin' shit, you're makin' me famous"
"barbie doesnt even come close"
"love me for me"
"crazy beautiful"

and the deal maker
"fuck princess, im a queen"

I've known alot of crazy women in my life and not even one of them were as retarded as this bitch. not only is she easy, I bet for 10 bucks you could give this chick a dirty sanchez AND a hot karl.

p.s. shes even got that "I'm not easy" look but 10 minutes later you're in the backseat of a ratty old Chrysler doing things that even tired old hookers will hesitate or give you a second look.

seriously
DOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

p.p.s.-if you get this chick on tape getting reamed I will send you money
i never said anything about her virginity. she looks like a serious hoe. im saying that kid could not have and will never get laid
Old 11-26-2007, 11:22 PM   #545
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25 View Post
i prob would, I dont place her on the top of my list, but she definitley isnt an ugly woman.
hit the tread mill....abs....squats, and you got a fine ass chick!
Word.
If she handled that stuff, I'd be more than willing to give her one HELL of an 18th birthday gift.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:24 PM   #546
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Word.
If she handled that stuff, I'd be more than willing to give her one HELL of an 18th birthday gift.
That skins gotta go somewhere brotha and from the look of her arms she will just grow like arnold ahaaaaaa
Old 11-26-2007, 11:43 PM   #547
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
i'm going to print this thread off and read it in the crapper when i get sad.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:46 PM   #548
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
i'm going to print this thread off and read it in the crapper when i get sad.
spoken for the truff

but now shits just getting old and repetitive

Fun while it lasted!

/thread

Old 11-27-2007, 12:54 AM   #549
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
to all who called it palm dizzle its actually pronounced Palmpton
Old 11-27-2007, 12:55 AM   #550
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
i'd do it....im across the country though. If someone pays for a plane ticket to Cali, I'll look her up and plug her orifices.....

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
Old 11-27-2007, 03:49 AM   #551
s14tan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
s14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I am soooo gonna post those pics on NICO...........
Old 11-27-2007, 04:05 AM   #552
fladrifter

fladrifter is on the path to ruinfladrifter is on the path to ruin
in the pic where shes dressed like a cat she looks like a man
Old 11-27-2007, 04:14 AM   #553
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future

Yeah, she's all bad.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:48 AM   #554
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
/THREAD

Old 11-27-2007, 05:06 AM   #555
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I'm not reading all of this.
Closed Thread