Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 01:44 AM   #1
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
your picture folder is weak, like a small child (NEW RULE pg12) NO 56k.

Quote:
OT, but I vote we start a thread for guys like Mercer, Aaron, Lindsay, etc. to post every pic they have of an s-chassis (or any car for that matter). They seem to pull all sorts of amazing car pics out in almost every thread.

a taste
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2006, 01:49 AM   #2
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i have action shots of the blue one from mobara

and i could have sworn i toko taht one too, but i cant find it
Old 09-21-2006, 01:58 AM   #3
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ADM 06 EBISU

just the TIP of the ice berg here...

Old 09-21-2006, 02:05 AM   #4
da8o8santaclauz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
da8o8santaclauz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
this thing is hot! what kit is that?!?!
Old 09-21-2006, 02:20 AM   #5
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
highlights from a coupe>fastback thread I started on another board

Old 09-21-2006, 02:23 AM   #6
Hailtothesilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Hailtothesilvia is making a name for him/her selfHailtothesilvia is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Hailtothesilvia
looks like Origin agressive to me

TAOspeedwagon II
Old 09-21-2006, 02:54 AM   #7
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Sweet.. I hope when I'm old I'm cool enough to have a minivan tuckin' some rim like that..
Old 09-21-2006, 03:47 AM   #8
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Here's some pics I have collected over the years.
Some of the pics are from you guys on zilvia.

Here we go!

Old 09-21-2006, 05:09 AM   #9
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Holy shit! You guys went into the future!!!! That's the plans for Phils car!!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 09-21-2006, 07:26 AM   #10
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ScottMan
I am so happy. I ask, I receive. I'll post up some of my pics when I get back to the house but I'm sure you guys have seen most of them.

This reminds me of some of the ZT pics of the day threads back when you could browse chaos without registering. I would pretty much right-click, save-as those entire threads.

Thanks for starting this, Mercer; and everyone else who contributes.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:32 AM   #11
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
taillights what are they now
Old 09-21-2006, 07:48 AM   #12
backroadtouge
Zilvia Member

backroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the rough
thread is made of win.

お金も腕も、何も無い・
Old 09-21-2006, 08:17 AM   #13
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
this is all you need for the 100th time lol

oldies but goodies
just can mess with good taste
Old 09-21-2006, 08:25 AM   #14
byhi
BANNED

byhi is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ exactly, those photos are almost famous, thats ol'skool
Old 09-21-2006, 08:29 AM   #15
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
gangster

Old 09-21-2006, 08:46 AM   #16
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash

Old 09-21-2006, 08:49 AM   #17
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Wow Nice, S15 oem on the s13 hahaha

Old 09-21-2006, 09:24 AM   #18
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
A few of my shots...I have some nice ones from a photoshoot this past weekend. I'll post'em up later.

Old 09-21-2006, 11:35 AM   #19
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
the hell this thread 240 related?? shit imma start a thread "you guys ssuck my girl is the hottest" and post pics.. geez fuck all this attitude "if its not jdm its not tight" bs

theres a picture thread, then there is a picture of the day thread in offtopic.. maybe we need a Photography/Gallery dicussion section

anyways.. to contribute to offtopic
Old 09-21-2006, 11:41 AM   #20
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Can I play?
Not necessarily S-Chassis, but some random shit I think is cool I have laying around the computer:

And I write too!
Old 09-21-2006, 01:21 PM   #21
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection

HAHAHAHAH GEORGE IS FAMOUS!!! HHAHAHAHAH
Old 09-21-2006, 01:43 PM   #22
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring

Old 09-21-2006, 01:51 PM   #23
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

ScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfectionScottMan is close to perfection
This is the best thread ever.

Old 09-21-2006, 01:55 PM   #24
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek
the hell this thread 240 related?? shit imma start a thread "you guys ssuck my girl is the hottest" and post pics.. geez fuck all this attitude "if its not jdm its not tight" bs

theres a picture thread, then there is a picture of the day thread in offtopic.. maybe we need a Photography/Gallery dicussion section

wwwwwhat? i swear i read that 6 or 7 times and i still don't know what's going on..
Old 09-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #25
240's"r"us
BANNED

240's"r"us is on the path to ruin240's"r"us is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139
taillights what are they now
ebay!!!
msglenghteater
Old 09-21-2006, 02:03 PM   #26
ScottMan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek

anyways.. to contribute to offtopic
Well, this is 240 related because most of the pics in the thread are still S-chassis, so there that is.

Okay, post the thread. That sounds awesome.

Who said anything about "jdm", "tight", or "bs"?

I understand there's a picture thread, but it's mostly reserved for posting pictures of YOUR car, not everyone else's. As for "pic of the day", you're right, these might fit okay in there, but that thread seems to be more reserved for pictures of other things, photograpy, etc. Not so much pictures of cars, or even s-chassis. I think this is warranted. I made a personal request hoping Mercer, Aaron, Lindsay, and some others who have tons of pics in their personal folders to contribute to a single thread basically to spread the wealth of inspiring pictures of cars with great style that ordinarily you wouldn't find with a simple google search. Mercer started the thread, and I'm all about it. If it's really that bad, ask Barry if he needs to close it. If he does, okay. If not, don't whine about it.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:25 PM   #27
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I deem this thread acceptable.

Old 09-21-2006, 02:32 PM   #28
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yes this is a great thread since we get to see lots of hot cars. the picture thread is mostly full of boro looking.. ghetto stock mismatched panels 240sxs. keep those cars off that thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:05 PM   #29
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
zilvia moderators - can i get editor privelages for this specific thread to delete any crap pics (specifically tat orange and green pimp my ride car)

if the car is a piece of shit, it had better at least look cool

also dont post demo pics off of vertex site or bullshit that everyone has seen a million thousand times.

hypertek - what the fuck does a thread have to do with 240sxes except everybody is posting pictures of 240s? do everybody a favor and shut the fuck up. you got banned off ziptied for a reason. OH FUCK i posted a picture of an rx7 on a 240 board AAHGHHFHFFGGHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFF. deal with it

internet is being slow dick so only 10 pictures for this chunk

Old 09-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #30
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Fuck I wish my car was black.

Lol seriously Austin wtf was that? That didn't sound like you at all.
Closed Thread