Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2018, 09:20 PM   #11
nichthen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nichthen is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kviper52 View Post

Just wanted to share And Stupid expensive just got some blue lens ganadors, but just to rare factor is so worth it. Cant wait to put em on my car. Your build is super legit and am soooo glad to have found/followed it. Looking forward to more! Did you use like any metal filler? or was it all PDR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the words homie. As much as I tried to finish this car completely bogless, there needed to be a tiny amount (less than the side of a palm) on the driver side rear 1/4 as the PDR couldn't ever be 100% back to factory in that position, due to the lines of the body. Also, the rear bumper has filler, it was in a terrible state when I received it, and I can't PDR fibreglass lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makstraw View Post
My dude, these finds are amazing, and brighten my day. Where the heck are you locating these parts?
So glad to hear that man. Ive found most of my stuff on Yahoo Japan auctions, I search them probably around twice a day with various keywords in Japanese. But some stuff (Ganadors, ski racks) I had to persuade friends to sell them to me!

I think I've locked in the paintwork within 2 weeks finally. Once painted, the car will be put back on stands and then underbody restore will commence. All suspension will be disassembled, sand blasted, powder coated and be installed with Nismo bushes in them.

I'm currently at a crossroads with this car. I'm in a state currently where I can afford to buy an R34 GT-R (my all time dream car) but only have 2 garage spaces. I'm looking into putting a 4 point hoist in so I can put the VZ-R up in the air and the S14 underneath, with the GT-R in the next spot over. If I can't get a hoist in... This 14 may be for sale... Who knows, one step at a time.

Also have an S13 drift car which I might made a build thread for soon.. not sure what I'm doing with it.
nichthen is offline   Reply With Quote