Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-09-2012, 02:14 AM   #421
Touge_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Touge_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
I envy your car, John.

Mostly because it WORKS.

Fuck. Money aside, it certainly sucks how long these projects take to complete.
again thanks,
its been a fun 4-5 years. allthats really left is the custom (gusseted) roll cage, AIM MXL gauge cluster, installing my sparco evo's and harnesses. I got some track time set up for spring/summer and its going to be a blast with this new set up. I havent been on the track with this since 2009. but I have other cars to do, Started on my '04 350Z and am looking at getting a titan around july/august. so Its just a never ending circle of nissans over here. and if anything I like yours. besides if the world doesnt end in december.......this time next year ill be starting on a R32 GTR

No tune No life
Touge_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 02:15 AM   #422
Touge_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
well Mike he just went overboard on an sr rebuild, he hasn't gone as far is buying brand new pedal spring returns and bushings for his car and washing the bare chassis with a toothbrush soaked in dreams. LOL!!! You're totally building a 90's car dude!
it is a nice '90's car

No tune No life
Old 02-09-2012, 06:51 AM   #423
gostrider
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
gostrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
can you please donate one of your engines at a good price to me? like the one in your DD that made 320hp not really asking for much thanks..

Nice build BTW
gostrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:26 PM   #424
tuktuk23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
tuktuk23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_drifter View Post
Other shots of the pistons and rods
sexy ass pistons...id t-bag em!!!

clean shit man
tuktuk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #425
justinbyrant
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
justinbyrant is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i really would have liked to read the whole build but i only made it to about page 6 before i got so tired of reading comments that were made up entirely of people talking shit.

its amazing that broke people who don't have the experience about these parts can talk shit about them, obviously he does this for a living and has worked on these cars with similar parts for quite some time, you don't see him going to your work and slapping the dick out of your mouth so don't talk shit and just enjoy the build he is taking time out of his day to post for us, this is why i have always hated Zilvia, there are some good guys on here but most are just d-bags who don't have anything better to do

anyways, excellent build man, wish i had this car haha
justinbyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #426
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
well Mike he just went overboard on an sr rebuild, he hasn't gone as far is buying brand new pedal spring returns and bushings for his car and washing the bare chassis with a toothbrush soaked in dreams. LOL!!! You're totally building a 90's car dude!
Quote:
again thanks,
its been a fun 4-5 years. allthats really left is the custom (gusseted) roll cage, AIM MXL gauge cluster, installing my sparco evo's and harnesses. I got some track time set up for spring/summer and its going to be a blast with this new set up. I havent been on the track with this since 2009. but I have other cars to do, Started on my '04 350Z and am looking at getting a titan around july/august. so Its just a never ending circle of nissans over here. and if anything I like yours. besides if the world doesnt end in december.......this time next year ill be starting on a R32 GTR
Quote:
it is a nice '90's car -- DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!
the funny thing about this forum, is being able to talk shit to people you're already friends with... and people think you're being a dick or enemies. johns car is dope though. sure, its got some early 2000-era s15 headlights and aero... but thats cool, all he has to say is that it was built in 2001 instead of 2011. :-)

wayne's car is a lot like yours.......... its an s14, and .......... uhm,......... well, its low. first car so low that i hit my sneekers against the aero upon walking up to the car. FYI, that didnt even happen when i walked up to my friend's carrera GT. but hey, when you're a superstar like wayne.... you gotta represent the city. what city is that, you ask? the city of LA, maing. repping the city means destroying your car on their shitty pothole laden streets and paying for an infinite amount of front-license plate citations. and trust me, i know plenty about all that.

as for my car, i dont even own my 240 anymore. i just own PIECES of a 240. when people come over i show them the shell in one room. then they're like "wheres the motor" and i bust out my smoking pipe and jacket and say "ah yes, follow me to this room" and i show them the engine and drivetrain. its almost like the 240SX museum kevin wanted to startup.. except theres no price for admission.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #427
KRE8xBOOST
Leaky Injector

KRE8xBOOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Clean car and build.
KRE8xBOOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #428
c-los13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
c-los13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Hell, I'm hoping my 5 year old grows up to be a lesbian..... I don't want some punk-ass kid sticking his dick in my baby. Another chick's tongue, now that's just fine!
I know you were playing around but this is so true! You put that together so well lmao
c-los13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:43 AM   #429
Touge_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
the funny thing about this forum, is being able to talk shit to people you're already friends with... and people think you're being a dick or enemies. johns car is dope though. sure, its got some early 2000-era s15 headlights and aero... but thats cool, all he has to say is that it was built in 2001 instead of 2011. :-)

wayne's car is a lot like yours.......... its an s14, and .......... uhm,......... well, its low. first car so low that i hit my sneekers against the aero upon walking up to the car. FYI, that didnt even happen when i walked up to my friend's carrera GT. but hey, when you're a superstar like wayne.... you gotta represent the city. what city is that, you ask? the city of LA, maing. repping the city means destroying your car on their shitty pothole laden streets and paying for an infinite amount of front-license plate citations. and trust me, i know plenty about all that.

as for my car, i dont even own my 240 anymore. i just own PIECES of a 240. when people come over i show them the shell in one room. then they're like "wheres the motor" and i bust out my smoking pipe and jacket and say "ah yes, follow me to this room" and i show them the engine and drivetrain. its almost like the 240SX museum kevin wanted to startup.. except theres no price for admission.
All i remember from cars in 2001 is the underglow and HUGE spoilers. Forums are where people get to vent and feel like they have power, give others horrible/most lies about what to do to there cars and some know what they are talking about. I know nothing about wheel fitment, because I build fast cars which dont care to be hellaflush. (still surprised I got 3rd best nissan at wekfest) in the end forums will always be like that. and yeah I do this for a living (better part or 9 years) my car might not be for everybody and people hate my rear fenders (truth be told I hate them) but there isnt another car like this one. You cant just fly out somewhere and buy the exact same car in another color. I appreciate the nice comments and look forward to seeing your car all together mike....hopefully soon. and will need to get in touch with you for some Z33 headlights. cars finally tuned and all im waiting for is the carbon fiber gauge backing for the AIM MXL gauge cluster.........and spring

s14.5dyno.wmv - YouTube

No tune No life
Old 02-13-2012, 01:46 AM   #430
Touge_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinbyrant View Post
i really would have liked to read the whole build but i only made it to about page 6 before i got so tired of reading comments that were made up entirely of people talking shit.

its amazing that broke people who don't have the experience about these parts can talk shit about them, obviously he does this for a living and has worked on these cars with similar parts for quite some time, you don't see him going to your work and slapping the dick out of your mouth so don't talk shit and just enjoy the build he is taking time out of his day to post for us, this is why i have always hated Zilvia, there are some good guys on here but most are just d-bags who don't have anything better to do

anyways, excellent build man, wish i had this car haha
thanks for that

No tune No life