Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2018, 07:29 AM   #121
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser
 
PoorMans180SX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Michigan
Age: 32
Posts: 5,002
Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I remember when that rocketbunny car with the VR swap was unveiled and everyone was busting a nut over it. I said it was ugly and everyone jumped down my throat. It seems we’ve gotten what we deserve at this point.
__________________
Whalen's Speed Research & Development
Racemind: racing setup and alignments

Build: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=643065

Hit me up for BorgWarner turbos/AN PS lines/Power Steering kits/Brake line kits/Link ECUs!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2018, 07:36 AM   #122
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!
 
da_crew10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hell
Posts: 2,392
Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Keep stirring the pot, fuck around and find out. Anytime <3 just DM me.


LMAO Finally!!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Dudes voice makes my arm feel punchy.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:10 AM   #123
RedSled
Leaky Injector
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: chilling
Posts: 81
Trader Rating: (3)
RedSled is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Keep stirring the pot, fuck around and find out. Anytime <3 just DM me.
What's cooking ?
RedSled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:09 AM   #124
mrmephistopheles
Inactive Admin
 
mrmephistopheles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: BFE
Age: 17
Posts: 14,263
Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
What's a zilvia?

Anyway I'm just here to ban Henry. <3




(given this is my first post in a few years, i may or may not reply.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
just a sec, embarrassing someone
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:21 AM   #125
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: NEPA
Age: 38
Posts: 267
Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dang... thread is pulling em outta the woodwork!!!
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:48 AM   #126
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!
 
MrMigs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Gabriel, CA
Age: 35
Posts: 1,631
Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud ofMrMigs has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
cus this thread actually entertaining
__________________

Cheap parts for sale: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=534430
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 01:00 PM   #127
onebadna1nsx
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mr Hankey’s House
Posts: 37
Trader Rating: (0)
onebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to onebadna1nsx
Hi I'm 12, what's this?
onebadna1nsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 01:27 PM   #128
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!
 
s14gmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dayygo
Age: 30
Posts: 1,179
Trader Rating: (27)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadna1nsx View Post
Hi I'm 12, what's this?
Leave while you still can ! You want no part of this!!
__________________
IG : @Gmos_Garage
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:04 PM   #129
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!
 
da_crew10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hell
Posts: 2,392
Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
What's a zilvia?

Anyway I'm just here to ban Henry. <3




(given this is my first post in a few years, i may or may not reply.
If you ban anyone ban that afishycooch guy. He's throwing out racial slurs and threatening other members!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Dudes voice makes my arm feel punchy.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:08 PM   #130
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!
 
s14gmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dayygo
Age: 30
Posts: 1,179
Trader Rating: (27)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
If you ban anyone ban that afishycooch guy. He's throwing out racial slurs and threatening other members!
get your snitching ass out of here !!
__________________
IG : @Gmos_Garage
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 02:06 PM   #131
merlz
Leaky Injector
 
merlz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 142
Trader Rating: (0)
merlz has a spectacular aura aboutmerlz has a spectacular aura aboutmerlz has a spectacular aura aboutmerlz has a spectacular aura aboutmerlz has a spectacular aura aboutmerlz has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
get your snitching ass out of here !!
Dunno why i laughed so hard at this!

This thread is bringing the goods.


Most laughs i've had on Zilvia in a long time.
__________________

instagram.com/merlzeyy
merlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 02:55 PM   #132
feito
Nissanaholic!
 
feito's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,908
Trader Rating: (1)
feito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond reputefeito has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
get your snitching ass out of here !!
I second that.
__________________
Tuners are big bullies
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:08 PM   #133
hobbs
Nissanaholic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 2,258
Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Pretty much all I got from this thread...

hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:57 PM   #134
wkpainter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: next door
Age: 32
Posts: 32
Trader Rating: (0)
wkpainter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yo h8ters. i'm the one with the god speed intercooler. come at me bro.

I don't care that you are a super purist. that's cool and the scene needs more people like you. But not EVERYONE needs to be like you. Ragging on companies that make quality parts because they dont have super jdm craftsmanship and bring dishonor to your family is kinda dumb. Ragging on people who use said company parts is kinda dumb too. I bought my s13 when i was 18 years old and used it as a project for my autobody post highschool training. That was 13 years ago.

When i bought it, it was 2 tone red and black primer with poorly welded rust repairs. I fixed all the poor body work, painted it blue with a black roof/a pillars. It had a piece of plywood and a 2x4 brace that made up the driver's seatback. so i bought a corbeau a4 to replace it and years later bought a passanger side to match. It had oversprayed stock tear drops (which i still own) on it which i replaced with "tirerack special" black with a chrome lip asa wheels because it was 2005 and i had no idea what quality cool parts were here in PA where our tuning scene is 10 years behind the west coast. 4 years ago i bought some used work vsxx. I rocked the sohc motor for 4 years until i melted it by driving with 0 coolant. it sat for 3 years in a garage. then i bought an sr for 1500 and a "swap kit" for 1800 with a godspeed front mount and other stuff like mishimoto rad and fans, etc etc. it took me another year or two to finally get around to swapping the motor. i did get a jim wolfe tune an hks exhaust, tomei dump, hks actuator, apexi intake for the z32 maf so i guess im kinda cool. In 2006 i bought a sweet eibach spring/ kyb set up. But in 2012 wanted to be super cool and go actual low so i bought a fortune auto coil over/ isr armed set up. I still want to do big breaks and plan to do a wilwood set up. I still want to buy a kaaz rear. I bought a sweet dorki dori chuki side/ kouki rear replica set up a year ago that I havn't mounted or painted yet. i still want to add a rocket bunny wing and maybe a roof spoiler. I want to get a set of bride buckets because the recliners are too expensive. i want to sell my vsxx and get cr01s. i want to build a few thousand dollar detached garage to redo all the paint and bodywork in.

And here is where I make my argument to your attitude. Im 31 years old. ive had this worthless project car, which has always been my second car, for 13 years. Ive had to replace and service my daily drivers along the way. I got married and we bought my wife a car, we bought a house, we had a kid. i bought myself a third car because i didnt want to get rid of my rusty 02 wrx either so now i have 2 worthless cars and a nice one. Im long from being happy with where my build is and about ten grand away easily. And that includes keeping my "poor quality" fortune auto suspension, getting "entry level" big brake kit and nice fitting "bad taste" rocket bunny spoiler. ALL WHILE MY NISSAN IS SITTING IN A GARAGE GROWING MOLD ON THE INTERIOR SURFACES THAT AS A FATHER I HAVE ZERO TIME TO GO ADDRESS. I had 2 buddies that still had project cars until just yesterday 1 friend told me he sold his because of lack of time with family and house projects. Keeping my s13 is an irresponsible thing to do. I grapple with selling it on a daily basis.

I don't care that fortune auto isn't a super dope name. are they height adjustable? yep. Are they blown out from the 500 miles I've driven them since 2012? nope. Is my godspeed intercooler a super cool jdm find? nope. Does it cool charged air? yep. Are my isr arms broken after driving on them for 500 miles? nope. Do they allow me to have proper toe, camber and caster while being lowered? yep. Does my mishimoto radiator allow air to flow over fins in turn cooling coolant? yep. Do my mishimoto fans kick on? yep. Do i geniunly care about the fit and finish of my project even though im using these parts? yep. but all the money i spent on all my parts won't make me a dollar when i go to sell it for 4500 bucks because i have no time to work on it. People put isr everything on their car and go drive the fuck out of them on the track. Have you ever seen what grass roots drifting cars look like? they are actually out there having fun with their cars while mine sits in the garage as i try to afford the next piece of semi decent quality to further my build of a "street car".

I feel that zilvia was always home of good taste not expensive parts. Paint vs plasti dip. real vs reps. Some effort vs Aint Care. If you want the standard to be super jdm and expensive vs affordable but still works... well i can't keep up and an already dead forum becomes less attractive. Our cars are being turned into drift missiles and are being total'ed in big numbers. I want them to be clean street car platforms. You want them to be something sacred and on a pedestal and i think that's unreasonable. On paper they aren't even worth what we do to them. Jdm parts or not.
wkpainter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:09 PM   #135
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!
 
s14gmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dayygo
Age: 30
Posts: 1,179
Trader Rating: (27)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkpainter View Post
Yo h8ters. i'm the one with the god speed intercooler. come at me bro.

I don't care that you are a super purist. that's cool and the scene needs more people like you. But not EVERYONE needs to be like you. Ragging on companies that make quality parts because they dont have super jdm craftsmanship and bring dishonor to your family is kinda dumb. Ragging on people who use said company parts is kinda dumb too. I bought my s13 when i was 18 years old and used it as a project for my autobody post highschool training. That was 13 years ago.

When i bought it, it was 2 tone red and black primer with poorly welded rust repairs. I fixed all the poor body work, painted it blue with a black roof/a pillars. It had a piece of plywood and a 2x4 brace that made up the driver's seatback. so i bought a corbeau a4 to replace it and years later bought a passanger side to match. It had oversprayed stock tear drops (which i still own) on it which i replaced with "tirerack special" black with a chrome lip asa wheels because it was 2005 and i had no idea what quality cool parts were here in PA where our tuning scene is 10 years behind the west coast. 4 years ago i bought some used work vsxx. I rocked the sohc motor for 4 years until i melted it by driving with 0 coolant. it sat for 3 years in a garage. then i bought an sr for 1500 and a "swap kit" for 1800 with a godspeed front mount and other stuff like mishimoto rad and fans, etc etc. it took me another year or two to finally get around to swapping the motor. i did get a jim wolfe tune an hks exhaust, tomei dump, hks actuator, apexi intake for the z32 maf so i guess im kinda cool. In 2006 i bought a sweet eibach spring/ kyb set up. But in 2012 wanted to be super cool and go actual low so i bought a fortune auto coil over/ isr armed set up. I still want to do big breaks and plan to do a wilwood set up. I still want to buy a kaaz rear. I bought a sweet dorki dori chuki side/ kouki rear replica set up a year ago that I havn't mounted or painted yet. i still want to add a rocket bunny wing and maybe a roof spoiler. I want to get a set of bride buckets because the recliners are too expensive. i want to sell my vsxx and get cr01s. i want to build a few thousand dollar detached garage to redo all the paint and bodywork in.

And here is where I make my argument to your attitude. Im 31 years old. ive had this worthless project car, which has always been my second car, for 13 years. Ive had to replace and service my daily drivers along the way. I got married and we bought my wife a car, we bought a house, we had a kid. i bought myself a third car because i didnt want to get rid of my rusty 02 wrx either so now i have 2 worthless cars and a nice one. Im long from being happy with where my build is and about ten grand away easily. And that includes keeping my "poor quality" fortune auto suspension, getting "entry level" big brake kit and nice fitting "bad taste" rocket bunny spoiler. ALL WHILE MY NISSAN IS SITTING IN A GARAGE GROWING MOLD ON THE INTERIOR SURFACES THAT AS A FATHER I HAVE ZERO TIME TO GO ADDRESS. I had 2 buddies that still had project cars until just yesterday 1 friend told me he sold his because of lack of time with family and house projects. Keeping my s13 is an irresponsible thing to do. I grapple with selling it on a daily basis.

I don't care that fortune auto isn't a super dope name. are they height adjustable? yep. Are they blown out from the 500 miles I've driven them since 2012? nope. Is my godspeed intercooler a super cool jdm find? nope. Does it cool charged air? yep. Are my isr arms broken after driving on them for 500 miles? nope. Do they allow me to have proper toe, camber and caster while being lowered? yep. Does my mishimoto radiator allow air to flow over fins in turn cooling coolant? yep. Do my mishimoto fans kick on? yep. Do i geniunly care about the fit and finish of my project even though im using these parts? yep. but all the money i spent on all my parts won't make me a dollar when i go to sell it for 4500 bucks because i have no time to work on it. People put isr everything on their car and go drive the fuck out of them on the track. Have you ever seen what grass roots drifting cars look like? they are actually out there having fun with their cars while mine sits in the garage as i try to afford the next piece of semi decent quality to further my build of a "street car".

I feel that zilvia was always home of good taste not expensive parts. Paint vs plasti dip. real vs reps. Some effort vs Aint Care. If you want the standard to be super jdm and expensive vs affordable but still works... well i can't keep up and an already dead forum becomes less attractive. Our cars are being turned into drift missiles and are being total'ed in big numbers. I want them to be clean street car platforms. You want them to be something sacred and on a pedestal and i think that's unreasonable. On paper they aren't even worth what we do to them. Jdm parts or not.
Someone summarize this for me …….
__________________
IG : @Gmos_Garage
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:49 PM   #136
ZX88
Post Whore!
 
ZX88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ATX
Age: 31
Posts: 2,930
Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
guy that is 31 spent alot of time on his 31st post.
__________________

SNOW PANTS OR NO PANTS.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:00 PM   #137
fitbmx180
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Ontario
Age: 27
Posts: 48
Trader Rating: (0)
fitbmx180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
Someone summarize this for me …….
bahaha really tho
fitbmx180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:07 PM   #138
afishysilvia
Premium Member
 
afishysilvia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 2,414
Trader Rating: (25)
afishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
If you ban anyone ban that afishycooch guy. He's throwing out racial slurs and threatening other members!
You also direct messaged me trying to continue on your smart ass ways. Proceeded to call me a racist and when I tried to say let’s meet at a UFC gym you never replied. So shut the fuck up you pussy and come back to me when you find your balls again.

Thanks
__________________
Dont be a pussy...Leave your name
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:20 PM   #139
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!
 
s14gmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dayygo
Age: 30
Posts: 1,179
Trader Rating: (27)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
You also direct messaged me trying to continue on your smart ass ways. Proceeded to call me a racist and when I tried to say let’s meet at a UFC gym you never replied. So shut the fuck up you pussy and come back to me when you find your balls again.

Thanks
Hahaha my dude afishysilvia exposing these keyboard warriors on zilvia lmao
__________________
IG : @Gmos_Garage
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:28 AM   #140
95_S14
Post Whore!
 
95_S14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ca
Posts: 5,833
Trader Rating: (107)
95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light95_S14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 107 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
If you ban anyone ban that afishycooch guy. He's throwing out racial slurs and threatening other members!
What a fucking cry baby ass bitch , get out of here with that snitch bullshit
__________________
Www.PowerAutosports.com
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 04:02 AM   #141
dizzariot
Post Whore!
 
dizzariot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 4,772
Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkpainter View Post
...13 years ago.



I feel that zilvia was always home of good taste not expensive parts. Paint vs plasti dip. real vs reps. Some effort vs Aint Care. If you want the standard to be super jdm and expensive vs affordable but still works... well i can't keep up and an already dead forum becomes less attractive. Our cars are being turned into drift missiles and are being total'ed in big numbers. I want them to be clean street car platforms. You want them to be something sacred and on a pedestal and i think that's unreasonable. On paper they aren't even worth what we do to them. Jdm parts or not.
This is a long time.

Is Zilvia really dead? Everyone keeps saying this but every time I come here to talk shit or ask a question I get a response. I'm honestly thinking this is some bullshit said by people that don't get a good reaction out of the forum. Not everyone here likes me but I still get the feedback/information I need. What the fuck would really make it litty, br0? What would get it poppin, dawg? Organized circlejerk meets?

Anyways, it's not a race...you're right. It's only a race if you're trying to stay relevant. Guys that switch wheels three times a year, guys that part out aero when the IG likes start coming, guys that have a paragraph of hashtags in their IG captions are the ones that are in the race for a seat at that e-fame table.

Being completely blunt: your car isn't done in 13yrs because you don't care about it enough. It's not really a priority. If your car had all ISR arms, a Mishimoto intercooler, and Fortune Auto coils no one but turboshoebox would give a fuck if the car looked good in pictures. I think that your car could be finished and look great on a budget if it was #1 on your list.

I also don't think these cars should be on a pedestal but the polar-fucking-opposite doesn't have to be the norm either.

I also ALSO think cars aren't worth what you do to them if you use ISR parts and the like to build it. For me it's an absence of 'doing' things to the car that raises the value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
Someone summarize this for me …….
Something about how the pressure to buy real parts has made this guy take 13yrs to not do a whole lot to his car. I'm not sure.
__________________

28SEP19: 17X8+22 Buddy Club P1 FS & 180SX Miracle Cross Bar FS
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:07 AM   #142
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: NEPA
Age: 38
Posts: 267
Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
What a fucking cry baby ass bitch , get out of here with that snitch bullshit
SJW gotta do their thang dawg
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 08:02 AM   #143
tuzzio
Nissanaholic!
 
tuzzio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Western Mass.
Posts: 2,108
Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant futuretuzzio has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkpainter View Post
wah wah wah
Talk about taking crying about it to a whole new level.

Nobody asked about your entire life story. That isn't what this thread is about.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:07 PM   #144
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!
 
da_crew10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hell
Posts: 2,392
Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Lmao I was trying to get you pussies mad. Goal accomplished!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Dudes voice makes my arm feel punchy.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:09 PM   #145
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!
 
da_crew10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hell
Posts: 2,392
Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
You also direct messaged me trying to continue on your smart ass ways. Proceeded to call me a racist and when I tried to say let’s meet at a UFC gym you never replied. So shut the fuck up you pussy and come back to me when you find your balls again.

Thanks



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Dudes voice makes my arm feel punchy.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:19 PM   #146
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: NEPA
Age: 38
Posts: 267
Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Somebody call Joe Rogan or Dana White, get this shit lined up already
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:24 PM   #147
s13silvia123
Post Whore!
 
s13silvia123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: where waldo is
Age: 38
Posts: 3,194
Trader Rating: (15)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
__________________
18g and 20g turbo users click on me
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/261219-18g-20g-turbo-users.html

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:46 PM   #148
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!
 
s14gmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Dayygo
Age: 30
Posts: 1,179
Trader Rating: (27)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Lmao I was trying to get you pussies mad. Goal accomplished!
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post



Spoken like a true keyboard warrior
__________________
IG : @Gmos_Garage
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:07 PM   #149
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: manasshole, VA
Posts: 842
Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
guy that is 31 spent alot of time on his 31st post.
hhahahahhahah i laughed way to hard at this!!!
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:08 PM   #150
slider2828
Premium Member
 
slider2828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 5,675
Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlz View Post
Dunno why i laughed so hard at this!

This thread is bringing the goods.


Most laughs i've had on Zilvia in a long time.
This and the other purest thread by Turboshoebox.... LOL
__________________
Turn and Burn!
slider2828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2019, Zilvia.net™