Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2015, 10:50 AM   #91
blueshark123
Post Whore!
 
blueshark123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 5,482
Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
OMFG Just take wheel Spacers the fuck off. Why did you spend so much for spacers is beyond me. Not even if they were conversion spacers would they have cost that much. Are they made of titanium or some shit. You paid 800 for something you can get for 140 and yet you call other people stupid and poor, but you own a shitty 240 still.
blueshark123 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2015, 11:09 AM   #92
mhubeny180sx
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoukiMonsta View Post
where did you get dem rimZ?
Too jdm 4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
OMFG Just take wheel Spacers the fuck off. Why did you spend so much for spacers is beyond me. Not even if they were conversion spacers would they have cost that much. Are they made of titanium or some shit. You paid 800 for something you can get for 140 and yet you call other people stupid and poor, but you own a shitty 240 still.
m8 240 hahahhaha kid you think I still try hard to be all jdm by getting a 240 and slapping an sr20 with non functioning ac lol m8, I'm the real deal not like all these posers here "so ahh thinkin of gettin dat rhd conversion to be more jdm with my 2k craigs list special.Im only defending myself, you are gonna be an asshole to me, I'll be an asshole right back, do it way better than you can. Its almost too easy to be honest, but what am I supposed to expect from a crowd of american hoonigan hillbilies that have sat in america all their life and had their brains pumped full of shit. Feel bad tbh.
mhubeny180sx is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 11:20 AM   #93
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: オーランドフロリダ
Posts: 7,956
Trader Rating: (45)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
this is the KEY problem im dealing with when it comes to cutting fenders, which will not solve anything because the tires are hitting on the mounting points of the bumper (which is just mocked up)

with wheel turned showing contact point
[IMG]

with wheel turned away to show the point where the bumper attaches to the fender
[IMG]

edit:
I was thinking of adjusting the caster, but i only have about 1/4 inch - 1/2 inch of space back there when the wheels are turned so i don't think it would get me very far
Yep, I've seen that before... You have an extreme amount of full frontal frame damage (FFFD). Did you verify that your numbers were matching before purchasing that car? Looks like you got got m8. Time for a new car or get someone with a truck and some chains to pull on your front end as hard as possible until the space you need is achieved.
__________________
KiLLeR2001 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 11:35 AM   #94
mhubeny180sx
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Yep, I've seen that before... You have an extreme amount of full frontal frame damage (FFFD). Did you verify that your numbers were matching before purchasing that car? Looks like you got got m8. Time for a new car or get someone with a truck and some chains to pull on your front end as hard as possible until the space you need is achieved.
no, there is no damage frontal dmg. the purple paint is actually original as well.

If you wanna talk frontal dmg, check 2 things
1) Your frontal lobe
2) That s15 front end on a stock looking hatch (lol wtf were u thinking maybe when i was 13 i thought that kinda conversion was cool). Thats a write off bruh.
mhubeny180sx is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 11:47 AM   #95
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: オーランドフロリダ
Posts: 7,956
Trader Rating: (45)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
no, there is no damage frontal dmg. the purple paint is actually original as well.

If you wanna talk frontal dmg, check 2 things
1) Your frontal lobe
2) That s15 front end on a stock looking hatch (lol wtf were u thinking maybe when i was 13 i thought that kinda conversion was cool). Thats a write off bruh.


I see you reading my threads, you must be a bored little troll, got your feelings hurt because everyone is pointing and laughing at your ridiculous spacers. Again I ask, do you have a box full of wheel bearings on the ready?

Also, real ballers buy real 1998 Sileighty's. Only 500 were made so better start searching now.
__________________
KiLLeR2001 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 11:52 AM   #96
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!
 
KoukiMonsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 1,969
Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
you you got got got got m8 m8
__________________
@UpshiftEngineering
KoukiMonsta is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 12:07 PM   #97
mhubeny180sx
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post


I see you reading my threads, you must be a bored little troll, got your feelings hurt because everyone is pointing and laughing at your ridiculous spacers. Again I ask, do you have a box full of wheel bearings on the ready?

Also, real ballers buy real 1998 Sileighty's. Only 500 were made so better start searching now.
When did I say i was a baller lol, its this community that titled me a baller for buying $800 spacers, dont hate the player hate the game. Whats a real sil80, kidsheart made them lol, and by "made" they took a 180sx and slapped fenders, lights, a hood and bumper from silvia, and put sileighty on the rear tail light garnish. you're just mad I got the true jdm, while ur sprayin ether to get ur auto 215sx started lol

edit: why are you watching what i look at lol, dam u creepy son.
mhubeny180sx is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 12:39 PM   #98
1on1
Post Whore!
 
1on1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Norcal
Posts: 3,309
Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
What size are your custom spacers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Can you provide a photo of your spacers? Also, do you have any suspension parts installed?
you must be trolling hard since you've been ignoring this.
__________________
instagram
1on1 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 12:42 PM   #99
mhubeny180sx
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
you must be trolling hard since you've been ignoring this.
I dont understand what the spacer size matters to you so badly, and im tired of repeating myself 1000x spacer/wheel/tire/lug nut/center cap WILL NOT CHANGE, are you gonna conjure up something magical with my spacer numbers??
mhubeny180sx is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 12:49 PM   #100
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!
 
silviaks2nr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SC
Posts: 1,996
Trader Rating: (9)
silviaks2nr is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaks2nr is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaks2nr is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Enjoy the rubbing m8. Looks great. This car will be next speedhunters feature I'm sure.
silviaks2nr is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 01:17 PM   #101
Kuma
Zilvia Addict
 
Kuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The last house on the right
Age: 34
Posts: 758
Trader Rating: (0)
Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
When did I say i was a baller lol, its this community that titled me a baller for buying $800 spacers, dont hate the player hate the game. Whats a real sil80, kidsheart made them lol, and by "made" they took a 180sx and slapped fenders, lights, a hood and bumper from silvia, and put sileighty on the rear tail light garnish. you're just mad I got the true jdm, while ur sprayin ether to get ur auto 215sx started lol

edit: why are you watching what i look at lol, dam u creepy son.
Is your dad Donald Trump?
Kuma is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 02:32 PM   #102
Hoffman5982
Nissanaholic!
 
Hoffman5982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Definitely NOT FL....
Age: 28
Posts: 2,460
Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I don't think anyone has said it but I think you're rubbing because of those stupid fucking spacers. Hope this helps
__________________
Hoffman5982 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 02:45 PM   #103
OBEEWON
Post Whore!
 
OBEEWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Hightened State of Emergency
Posts: 6,014
Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Let us equate spacers to the mamories of a female human for a moment.
As we all know mamories are the greatest object to grace this planet. But there is a point on the 3 dimentional curve of optimization relative to tig ole bitties where the tig oles reach terminal prime bitty. That point we will call 0,0,0. If you travel further up the curve x being mass, y being pepperoni, and z being sag you will see that the bitty begins to sag independent of pepperoni but directly proportional to mass. Pepperoni is a non constant variable relative only to genetic mutation. See the human muscle has an optimal range per mass. Inside this window the bitties can be a tig ole as you like. But once you cross this barrier flacid johnson emerges and it's just weird.
__________________
OBEEWON is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 02:52 PM   #104
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict
 
AKsamuraiS14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The mists of Avalon
Posts: 861
Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
your knowledge seems to amaze me. please tell and show me more...
__________________
Aero-K Garage * Night Monkeys
est. 2004
AKsamuraiS14 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 02:52 PM   #105
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!
 
PeaceOnesxWai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Age: 28
Posts: 1,220
Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
^ Dying
PeaceOnesxWai is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 02:53 PM   #106
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict
 
AKsamuraiS14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The mists of Avalon
Posts: 861
Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Let us equate spacers to the mamories of a female human for a moment.
As we all know mamories are the greatest object to grace this planet. But there is a point on the 3 dimentional curve of optimization relative to tig ole bitties where the tig oles reach terminal prime bitty. That point we will call 0,0,0. If you travel further up the curve x being mass, y being pepperoni, and z being sag you will see that the bitty begins to sag independent of pepperoni but directly proportional to mass. Pepperoni is a non constant variable relative only to genetic mutation. See the human muscle has an optimal range per mass. Inside this window the bitties can be a tig ole as you like. But once you cross this barrier flacid johnson emerges and it's just weird.


lol haha winner winner chicken dinner
__________________
Aero-K Garage * Night Monkeys
est. 2004
AKsamuraiS14 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 03:17 PM   #107
1on1
Post Whore!
 
1on1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Norcal
Posts: 3,309
Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
I dont understand what the spacer size matters to you so badly, and im tired of repeating myself 1000x spacer/wheel/tire/lug nut/center cap WILL NOT CHANGE, are you gonna conjure up something magical with my spacer numbers??
I want to see and understand why you paid $775 for custom spacers.

Lol at obee
__________________
instagram
1on1 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 03:25 PM   #108
jr_ss
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pa
Posts: 5,806
Trader Rating: (33)
jr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
I don't think anyone has said it but I think you're rubbing because of those stupid fucking spacers. Hope this helps
No no no, he rubs because he has massive amounts of stupid...

All kidding aside, you're right.
__________________
My SR20VET
jr_ss is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 03:53 PM   #109
mhubeny180sx
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
can u missle poser kids with 240s pls stop spamming my thread and dreaming you have an og 40k miles (yes i converted it just for you guys), mint, parts-you-wish-you-could-afford 180sx???
Stick to drooling over isis, replicas, ebay, and rotas/xxr/whatever else u flamers are into lol.
It must suck to sit on the internet all day and look at things you wish you could afford.
mhubeny180sx is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 03:59 PM   #110
1on1
Post Whore!
 
1on1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Norcal
Posts: 3,309
Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
You still didn't answer two simple questions I asked for.
__________________
instagram
1on1 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 04:01 PM   #111
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: オーランドフロリダ
Posts: 7,956
Trader Rating: (45)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
__________________
KiLLeR2001 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 04:41 PM   #112
jr_ss
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pa
Posts: 5,806
Trader Rating: (33)
jr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the roughjr_ss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
can u missle poser kids with 240s pls stop spamming my thread and dreaming you have an og 40k miles (yes i converted it just for you guys), mint, parts-you-wish-you-could-afford 180sx???
Stick to drooling over isis, replicas, ebay, and rotas/xxr/whatever else u flamers are into lol.
It must suck to sit on the internet all day and look at things you wish you could afford.
I remember my first beer... For someone that asked for a mature response, you sure are very immature yourself. I've forgotten what it's like to sit in the basement of mommy and daddy's house playing Xbox all night while eating their food and spending their money. Care to take me down memory lane young one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
You still didn't answer two simple questions I asked for.
Do you really need more fuel for this fire?
__________________
My SR20VET
jr_ss is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 05:03 PM   #113
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: nepa
Age: 36
Posts: 2,775
Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
So you're set on keeping the same tires, wheels andspacers. And... if you remove the spacer, the wheels will hit the coilover. And you don't want to change the tire size to reduce rubbing. You can't adjust the suspension much. I got the impression that you want to keep stock fenders. You do have really good research skills pulling info on the haterZ. Have you tried contacting the owner of your inspiration for guidance?
__________________
www.zeedakay.com
IG: @zeedakay
ehhhregartless is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 05:26 PM   #114
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!
 
yomisiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: St. Pete, FL
Posts: 1,648
Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is a jewel in the roughyomisiu is a jewel in the roughyomisiu is a jewel in the roughyomisiu is a jewel in the roughyomisiu is a jewel in the roughyomisiu is a jewel in the roughyomisiu is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
get an even bigger spacer so you dont rub

(image repost to help you)




stay away from hub centric and wheel centric spacers. they're a scam.
yomisiu is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 06:12 PM   #115
Hoffman5982
Nissanaholic!
 
Hoffman5982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Definitely NOT FL....
Age: 28
Posts: 2,460
Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
Too jdm 4u



m8 240 hahahhaha kid you think I still try hard to be all jdm by getting a 240 and slapping an sr20 with non functioning ac lol m8, I'm the real deal not like all these posers here "so ahh thinkin of gettin dat rhd conversion to be more jdm with my 2k craigs list special.Im only defending myself, you are gonna be an asshole to me, I'll be an asshole right back, do it way better than you can. Its almost too easy to be honest, but what am I supposed to expect from a crowd of american hoonigan hillbilies that have sat in america all their life and had their brains pumped full of shit. Feel bad tbh.
Until your sr swap has ac AND cruise control, gtfo.
__________________
Hoffman5982 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 06:49 PM   #116
mhubeny180sx
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Until your sr swap has ac AND cruise control, gtfo.
SR swap? lol its og sr, no swap m9, 420% jdm.

you think jdm cars have cruise control hahahahhahahahahha?

m8 while u cruisin around trying to stay under 4500 rpm to avoid misfires, im cornering at light speed in the fast lane

cruise control is not jdm at all bro its usdm trash cuz americans lazy.
mhubeny180sx is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 07:04 PM   #117
Hoffman5982
Nissanaholic!
 
Hoffman5982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Definitely NOT FL....
Age: 28
Posts: 2,460
Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I know they didn't come with it. Legit guys go above and beyond. Misfires? Haven't had a single misfire in the 50k+ miles I've put on my swap.

Lol at you criticizing other people's swaps and talking about how great your work is and you didn't even do your swap, you bought the car with it already in there. Great job!
__________________
Hoffman5982 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 07:07 PM   #118
mhubeny180sx
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
I know they didn't come with it. Legit guys go above and beyond. Misfires? Haven't had a single misfire in the 50k+ miles I've put on my swap.

Lol at you criticizing other people's swaps and talking about how great your work is and you didn't even do your swap, you bought the car with it already in there. Great job!
lol yeah im sorry nissan did my sr20 "swap" straight out of the factory lol, my sincere apology.
mhubeny180sx is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 07:32 PM   #119
Hoffman5982
Nissanaholic!
 
Hoffman5982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Definitely NOT FL....
Age: 28
Posts: 2,460
Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Shouldn't be apologizing for that, you should be apologizing for being a twat and talking down to people about their swaps, claiming you're more legit. You aren't more legit. You bought a car with an SR already in it, which takes no effort and gives you no room from criticism, and then you ruined it because you are so far from legit that you didn't follow the most simple rule of proper wheel setups: buy wheels that fit. Not only did you ignore that rule, you also bought terrible looking wheels and then made it 100x worse by spending a retarded amount of money on the dumbest spacers I've ever seen in my life. You fail at literally everything in life.
__________________
Hoffman5982 is offline  
Old 07-29-2015, 07:33 PM   #120
Hoffman5982
Nissanaholic!
 
Hoffman5982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Definitely NOT FL....
Age: 28
Posts: 2,460
Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I'm both surprised and relieved that you aren't from Florida
__________________
Hoffman5982 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2019, Zilvia.net™