Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 12-29-2019, 07:25 AM   #1
StoobyMcDooby

Trader Rating: (0)
StoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 1990 Nissan 240SX - SR Powered, Kouki Styled

SOLD 01/08/20! Thanks for all inquiries! It's been real Zilvia

PENDING SALE 01/04/20

https://imgur.com/a/o10O0zb
UPDATE 01/01/20 Picture link added above, with 72 high definition pictures

For sale is my beloved SR powered 1990 Nissan 240SX. 179,800 miles on the car. This listing represents the end of a nearly 10 year obsession with the s-chassis. The car was built exactly how I wanted, with a “period correct” theme envisioned. With under 1,000 miles put on the car in 2019, I think it’s time to move on and let someone else enjoy it. Don't really know how to put a number on it, but I'm looking for $13,000. Again, it's tough to find comps in comparable shape, so I may be hot or cold. Feel free to post thoughts. Located in Northern Virginia, and often find myself in North Carolina.

Tons of quality parts and quality work found throughout with many, many, receipts available.

Engine
- Redtop SR20DET imported by Heavy Throttle, receipts included.
Extensive refresh Summer 2019, including all new belts and hoses, Intake gaskets, exhaust gaskets, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, water pump, thermostat, etc. Majority Nissan parts throughout. Blacktop valve cover installed.
- New T25/28 ISR turbo installed during refresh. Appropriate ISR braided feed and return lines installed as well. Running wastegate pressure, about 11psi. No boost controller.
- Wiring Specialties full engine/trans harness kit
- Greddy rocker arm stoppers
- Enjuku turbo inlet
- BLITZ LM intercooler and piping
- ISR turbo outlet, and downpipe
- Apexi Dual N1 Exhaust
- GKTech oil catch can
- B&M short throw shifter
- HKS Super Sequential blow off valve
- Mishimoto aluminum radiator
- Walbro 255 fuel pump
- Greddy oil filter relocation kit
- Greddy oil pan
- NISMO engine and trans mounts
- SPEC Stage 2 clutch set
- New Mazda Miata sized battery
- Extra known good KA trans included

Exterior
- Full refinish in factory KG2 paint earlier this year, by none other than Paragon Auto Body in Raleigh, NC. Lip kit was professionally installed by the shop. Roof sprayed in pearl black, along with top of spoiler. The color is amazing, and appears different depending on the lighting.
- Full OEM Nissan front bumper, with factory mounting brackets, lights, etc. Car still has OEM crash bar.
- Full kouki 180SX lip kit by DorkiDori. Superb fitment, done the right way.
- New set of kouki 180SX tail lights.
- OEM Nissan kouki “type-x” spoiler

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes
- Genuine Hartge Japan 2 Piece staggered wheels. 16x7 +25 and 16x8 +25. - Newer set of Achilles tires. Great tread. No spacers.
- Factory set of dark grey chuki wheels with excellent tires included in sale.
- Lowered on older set of KYB struts and Neuspeed (I think?) lowering springs
- Apexi front strut tower bar
- Front calipers from 1996 Infiniti QX4, using rotors from a 2000 Sentra SE-R. 15/16” master cylinder from a 1988 Nissan 200SX. My ideal brake feel was achieved with this setup

Interior
- 350Z cloth front seats. Driver side bolster has some wear but doesn’t bother me. Slide and adjust like factory.
- Rear seats dyed black.
- 240SX embroidered floor mats.
- Apex shift knob.
- New OEM Nissan shift boot.
- Bosch boost gauge mounted in a 3D printed center vent.
- Cheap single din radio, gets the job done.
- Excellent fitting Coverlay dash cover. Fit is outstanding. Factory dash underneath has a few minor cracks.
- Interior is in excellent shape and nothing is missing! No need to go hunt anything down.
Included with sale is extra a-pillar interior trim piece, set up for 2 aftermarket gauges. Never used by me but comes with car. Also, full LED cluster and HVAC bulb set from SuperbrightLEDs, not installed. Extra glove box with factory gray insert still installed (matches door panel inserts).

Additional Notes -
Panel gaps and body lines are as close to factory as I think possible. No fitment issues. The car starts first try every time. No weird idle, nor drivability issue - Car runs and drives exactly as you would expect. The power steering hoses are still original to the car, and appear to be ‘seeping’. Appears to be the low pressure return and reservoir hose. I wouldn’t call it a leak per se- I don’t routinely have to add fluid, but do occasionally see a red drop or two on the garage floor. Reverse light sensor in the trans should be replaced in order to gain functional reverse lights. Sensor is currently just unplugged. No rear seat belts are installed, and I do not have them anymore.

I know there is more that I am forgetting, but I will be glad to answer any and all questions from a serious party. Never once “drifted”, “raced”, or even shown at a car meet, for that matter. The car sits under a cover in a garage, and sits more than anything else these days. I do not need to sell it, and this is not a desperation or divorce sale. Just trying to pass the torch to someone who will appreciate it the way I have. Clean title in hand, multiple keys, etc. Sorry, no trades!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by StoobyMcDooby; 01-11-2020 at 06:10 AM..
StoobyMcDooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2019, 07:51 AM   #2
warauto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
warauto is on the path to ruinwarauto is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Very beautiful car, excellently priced. Good Luck With Sale !!
warauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 08:17 AM   #3
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by warauto View Post
Very beautiful car...
I 2nd this. Refreshing to see something this nice and in OEM++ style.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 08:34 AM   #4
Monkeynutz23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
Monkeynutz23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Wow, this is killer. GLWS brotha.
Monkeynutz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 10:51 AM   #5
StoobyMcDooby

StoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the roughStoobyMcDooby is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by warauto View Post
Very beautiful car, excellently priced. Good Luck With Sale !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
I 2nd this. Refreshing to see something this nice and in OEM++ style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeynutz23 View Post
Wow, this is killer. GLWS brotha.
Thanks for the kind words!
Old 12-29-2019, 01:09 PM   #6
bradwags

bradwags is an unknown quantity at this point
I’m interested, do you have a phone number we can text each other from?
bradwags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:21 PM   #7
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwags View Post
I’m interested, do you have a phone number we can text each other from?
For what ever reason, sending you a PM isn't even an option under your username?
Every one else in this thread shows that option. Is there a setting you can alter ?
Old 12-29-2019, 01:27 PM   #8
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
New users do not have access to PMs I believe.
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:31 PM   #9
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
New users do not have access to PMs I believe.
Ah, thanks for clarification.

Last edited by StoobyMcDooby; 01-11-2020 at 06:10 AM..
Old 12-29-2019, 01:55 PM   #10
kyral
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
kyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
What seats are those?
Old 12-29-2019, 02:23 PM   #11
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyral View Post
What seats are those?
They are 350Z seats.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:49 PM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I'm in the same boat with my KG2 car. This looks amazing. Kind of hope you keep it, but I know where you're coming from.
Old 12-29-2019, 06:01 PM   #13
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'm in the same boat with my KG2 car. This looks amazing. Kind of hope you keep it, but I know where you're coming from.
That means a lot to me coming from you! I saw your thread just before posting mine.. your car is awesome!
Old 12-30-2019, 12:57 AM   #14
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
If this is still around the 4th of January I'm interested! I'm almost back home!! The car is beautiful man!
my 240 broke down..again
240boi115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:32 AM   #15
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240boi115 View Post
If this is still around the 4th of January I'm interested! I'm almost back home!! The car is beautiful man!
Thank you !
Give me a shout when you're back, maybe we can work something out!
Old 12-30-2019, 08:59 AM   #16
inferno s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
inferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
these KG2's are growing on me- always had a reserved spot for these. one day.
inferno s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 09:38 AM   #17
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
Man thats a gorgeous car
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 12:25 PM   #18
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno s14 View Post
these KG2's are growing on me- always had a reserved spot for these. one day.
Today could be that day, just saying, haha. Yep, it's an awesome looking color!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabefromcali View Post
Man thats a gorgeous car
Thanks a lot! I think so too.
Old 12-30-2019, 01:42 PM   #19
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Put this thing on BAT, I think it'd do well

They love clean stock spec/LHD tuners on there
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:16 PM   #20
97street_pearl
Leaky Injector

97street_pearl is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful car, GLWS!
Old 12-30-2019, 06:18 PM   #21
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
Put this thing on BAT, I think it'd do well

They love clean stock spec/LHD tuners on there
I am a big fan of BAT, and have decided that it's the next stop for the car from here. I was on the fence if that community would be welcoming of it, but can't hurt to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97street_pearl View Post
Beautiful car, GLWS!
Thank you !!!
Old 12-30-2019, 06:31 PM   #22
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
Konster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This thing is dope. That gray is such an underrated color for S13’s IMO.
Old 12-30-2019, 10:50 PM   #23
ropethisS13

ropethisS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why can’t you be closer ��
ropethisS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 05:28 AM   #24
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konster View Post
This thing is dope. That gray is such an underrated color for S13’s IMO.
Ain't it though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropethisS13 View Post
Why can’t you be closer ��
I've had great success with shipping cars cross country in the past. If you're interested shoot me a message - I'm more than willing to work on a better number to offset transportation costs!
Old 12-31-2019, 02:10 PM   #25
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

ah just give it 4 days... got my fingers crossed!
my 240 broke down..again
Old 12-31-2019, 02:23 PM   #26
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
ah just give it 4 days... got my fingers crossed!
It has your name all over it !

Last edited by StoobyMcDooby; 12-31-2019 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-03-2020, 06:49 AM   #27
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
This is amazing- you don't see mature examples of modified S13s like this anymore. Reminds me of the good ol' days. I think the price is spot on- best of luck with the sale!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 08:21 AM   #28
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
This is amazing- you don't see mature examples of modified S13s like this anymore. Reminds me of the good ol' days. I think the price is spot on- best of luck with the sale!
<3 <3 <3

Thank you so much! I am touched by the support, especially coming from you! Cars like yours undoubtedly had an influence on my vision and motivation. Thank you for the kind words!
Old 01-03-2020, 02:10 PM   #29
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

PM'd you about details. Does it have ac or retain any of its old AC components?
my 240 broke down..again
Old 01-03-2020, 02:31 PM   #30
StoobyMcDooby

Quote:
PM'd you about details. Does it have ac or retain any of its old AC components?
Apologies, I missed your PM! Reply sent now, though. Cheers!