Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 04-14-2018, 11:47 PM   #1
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Brandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
5 speed swap reverse light wiring

Finally finished up the 5 speed swap on my s13. Wired what I thought to be the reverse light wires up and no luck. Which wires are the wires that need to be wired up to the reverse switch?
Brandon240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2018, 07:06 AM   #2
flartius
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
flartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud offlartius has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've never done it, bought mine as a manual, but these should get you on your way.

http://nicoclub.com/archives/240sx-m...-tutorial.html

http://nicoclub.com/archives/automat...nual-swap.html
Old 04-15-2018, 07:12 AM   #3
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I had issues with mine working as well, So i just ran a wire from the switch to the tail lights
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:11 PM   #4
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Brandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choices
took me less than a minute to wire up the switch, and about 15 min of trouble shooting to find out I had it all right from the start... I had it wired up correctly and it was all ready to go. My problem was the brand new switch I picked up, wasn’t working. Kinda figured I’d be better off just replacing the switch since it was so cheap but I guess if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Tested my old switch and it works fine so gonna be installing that and I’m good to go.
Brandon240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 01:19 AM   #5
Lex Zarza

Lex Zarza is making his/her stupidity well-knownLex Zarza is making his/her stupidity well-knownLex Zarza is making his/her stupidity well-knownLex Zarza is making his/her stupidity well-known
Mines don't work as well o boy time to get the manual lol
Lex Zarza is offline   Reply With Quote