Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-17-2006, 01:14 PM   #1
koukidough
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
koukidough is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Show us your pets!!!

I am resting after that hard work of taking my driveshaft off. Well anyway just wondering what kind of pets you guys own. Heres mine...

Yeah hes a fat APBT but hey hes only 6 months, I over fed him so he can grow strong. I will start weight training him when hes about a year. Weight training dogs during their first year can screw up their growth. Hes our outside dog.

And this pomeranian is our inside dog, don't let her image fool you. Shes a killer!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2006, 02:06 PM   #2
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
right now all i have are turtles. looking for a new puppy though.(english bulldog)

ill post some pics right when i find them

Edit found 1 pic of one of my turtles.

that was when they were like an inch big. now they're like 3 inches or so.

if anyone is interested in purchasing my tank from me, i have a 10 gallon tank with 30 gallon filter, and a 20 gallon filter ill throw in. rocks, and the chemicals for the water. and food. for 50 bucks. and ill throw in 4 turtles for free. thats like 10 dollars a TURTLE.

i wouldnt sell the turtle alone since its illegal to sell under (5-6inches). . let me know

heres an old vid of one of them eating a goldfish. VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alxoC3QQL6I

Last edited by rainier; 05-17-2006 at 02:58 PM..
rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:24 PM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here's a pic of my dog Turbo. He's a slightly retarded and partially blind Torshire Terrier (at least we make fun of him like he is). He cracks me up! He's 5 years old and weighs 3.5lbs.

Old 05-17-2006, 02:33 PM   #4
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd

That's my weiner. Her name is Sheissa, it means shit. She likes to poop.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 03:06 PM   #5
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier
right now all i have are turtles. looking for a new puppy though.(english bulldog)

if anyone is interested in purchasing my tank from me, i have a 10 gallon tank with 30 gallon filter, and a 20 gallon filter ill throw in. rocks, and the chemicals for the water. and food. for 50 bucks. and ill throw in 4 turtles for free. thats like 10 dollars a TURTLE.

i wouldnt sell the turtle alone since its illegal to sell under (5-6inches). . let me know

Damn your turtle is hard fucking core! it ripped its head right off!

+rep for CRAZY TURTLES!

Norcal-240sx.net
Nan Desu Ka?! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 05:10 PM   #6
koukidough
Zilvia Junkie

koukidough is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
Here's a pic of my dog Turbo. He's a slightly retarded and partially blind Torshire Terrier (at least we make fun of him like he is). He cracks me up! He's 5 years old and weighs 3.5lbs.

dude your dog is pretty cute it looks like a stuffed animal. No seriously or is it just me
Old 05-17-2006, 05:23 PM   #7
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang

cooooooper
Old 05-17-2006, 05:34 PM   #8
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews

when she was a poopie

how she looks 1 year later
ESone3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:14 PM   #9
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Miss Mia Wallace:
ramblux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:29 PM   #10
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute

polo
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:31 PM   #11
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier

I have a turtle like this i bought at a swap meet in LA. How long did it take for it to get 3 inches big??
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:44 PM   #12
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
his name is oreo:

jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:47 PM   #13
kota2240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
kota2240 is making a name for him/her selfkota2240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
1.Prince
2.Mocha
3.Misty

kota2240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:51 PM   #14
jonk

jonk has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to jonk Send a message via MSN to jonk
My large cat, Dakota
jonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:53 PM   #15
kota2240
Zilvia Junkie

kota2240 is making a name for him/her selfkota2240 is making a name for him/her self
^Siberian is my next dog to get
kota2240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:39 PM   #16
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEightyDl2eamel2
I have a turtle like this i bought at a swap meet in LA. How long did it take for it to get 3 inches big??

if you feed it the staple diet(green can box thingy) it will grow VERY fast. my cousins is about 7 inches already and it took him about 8-9 months.

i somewhat spoiled mine in the beginning and fed them treats. so they didnt grow fast, but now they are strictly on the staple diet and are growing fast.

if u need more turtle info. go on petturtle.com. they have all the crazy info u need to raise a turtle properly.

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 08:22 PM   #17
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
aaahhhh i want a husky! >_<

nice dog jonk
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 08:54 PM   #18
srpowereds14
Zilvia Junkie

srpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to beholdsrpowereds14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to srpowereds14
Here are my two dogs:

Red nose Pitbull her name is Tila

Westhighland white terrier her name is DORI!!

with her stunner shades on!
Old 05-17-2006, 09:02 PM   #19
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukidough
dude your dog is pretty cute it looks like a stuffed animal. No seriously or is it just me

Yea he's real alright.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:41 PM   #20
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Chance

Stinky:

(better pic later)
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:00 PM   #21
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
im so jealous of u guys. i hate living in a small apartment
Quote:
Originally Posted by kota2240

wat breed cat is this? i had one of these back in dominican republic but i want another. thanx
Old 05-18-2006, 12:47 AM   #22
richardxfeng
Zilvia Addict

richardxfeng is on a distinguished road
These are my cats:

richardxfeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:00 AM   #23
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538
his name is oreo:

damn my girl would love ur dog
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:05 AM   #24
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
OMG, Richard...3 cats?!?!? I can barely handle the one~with the hair and him laying everywhere...

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:12 AM   #25
CHARLIE2020
Zilvia Addict

CHARLIE2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CHARLIE2020 Send a message via Yahoo to CHARLIE2020
I dont have any recent pics but this is my red nose brindle pitbull just a few moth here now is like a 1 1/2 years old.

Not that great of a pic:
Old 05-18-2006, 01:22 AM   #26
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
Heres Lakota helpin with the install

chillin'

Lookin all innocent
motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:26 AM   #27
richardxfeng
Zilvia Addict

richardxfeng is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl
OMG, Richard...3 cats?!?!? I can barely handle the one~with the hair and him laying everywhere...
Actually I only have 2. It's the same one in first and second pictures.
Hair is not a big problem. The real headache is the fleas.
richardxfeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 02:35 AM   #28
S13E
Zilvia Member

S13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enoughS13E will become famous soon enough
I call him Slinky!

S13E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:24 AM   #29
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
my cat: turbo. found it on the tree while it was still very young

RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:41 AM   #30
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Winston my brothers Pitbull Bull Mastiff mix, awesome dog
and Siren- i named her cuz she constantly cries for something, good news she stopped the crying as she got older...bad news, she just started pissing on everything ....lol... but nonetheless great pets i love them

The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote