Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2020, 09:14 PM   #3331
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
It is entertaining how the Associated Press projections have been good enough to declare a winner since 1848, but all of a sudden now they're unreliable.
You'll have to excuse my insanity for questioning the all knowing media.

Zilvia was a better projection than the media last election ffs

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2020, 10:05 PM   #3332
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
What polling and predictions BEFORE the election said is absolutely not the same thing as reporting the results as received from districts as they complete their counts on/after election night. The latter is what the associated press has always done and I invite you to find one time since they have been doing that where they projected a winner incorrectly.

And I write too!
Old 11-22-2020, 11:43 PM   #3333
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
What polling and predictions BEFORE the election said is absolutely not the same thing as reporting the results as received from districts as they complete their counts on/after election night. The latter is what the associated press has always done and I invite you to find one time since they have been doing that where they projected a winner incorrectly.
hey man, don't try to talk to zombie with rational thought. he read about it on a non-msm website therefor he is a certifiable expert on it.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:30 AM   #3334
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
and since when has any of that mattered to the GSA?

but in response, probably the 1876 election. The only other contested election on this scale predates AP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
hey man, don't try to talk to zombie with rational thought. he read about it on a non-msm website therefor he is a certifiable expert on it.
as opposed to reading it on a msm website, mid gender identity crisis, therefor becoming a certifiable expert with shit tier bantz and new daily appointments to dilate?

usually when i post websites with 'articles' its bc youre incapable of digesting the information i give you and connecting the dots on your own. pathetic on your part really. many such cases.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:50 AM   #3335
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
usually when i post websites with 'articles' its bc youre incapable of digesting the information i give you and connecting the dots on your own. pathetic on your part really. many such cases.
Wow, you sure are doing a great job connecting those dots! Keep it up and I'll be sure to tell teacher to give you a gold star!

This guy's not the sharpest glitter glue stick in the box, eh? His finger-painting ain't too bad tho.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:30 AM   #3336
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
...give you a gold star!
cool it with the anti-Semitism

Quote:
Original joke you've got there.

Quote:
Is sliding pages by repeating other peoples jokes back to them the best youve got? Hi Amy Schumer. You don't know your memes from a hole in the ground.

Dont even get me started on Pepe Silvia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

Old 11-23-2020, 06:14 AM   #3337
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
and since when has any of that mattered to the GSA?

but in response, probably the 1876 election. The only other contested election on this scale predates AP.
The General Services Administration would have nothing to do with this.
And 1876 is a not a parallel to this. The contested election came with verified/verifiable and led to a (very shitty, btw) compromise. This year's "contested" election is not much more than a temper tantrum and someone screaming "fraud fraud fraud" while not presenting any evidence of such.

And I write too!
Old 11-23-2020, 08:50 AM   #3338
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^Exactly. It would be one thing if the votes were like 270 to 268.

It is 306 vs 232.

If 10% of Bidens EC votes were proven to be fraud based [which btw would be unprecedented fraud the likes we have not seen in this country in the modern era] and they went to Trump. Trump would still lose.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:59 AM   #3339
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1760084.html
Old 11-23-2020, 09:02 AM   #3340
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
trump won by a MUCH MUCH thinner margin in 2016

It MUST be a fucking fraud.......oh thats right. My boy won then do it's cool. Suddenly, all the idiots who didn't watch and ignorant as fuck for 2016, are suddenly experts because they read the headlines of 2 articles

Yep. #2020. The year of the idiots....
Old 11-23-2020, 09:03 AM   #3341
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Guess it's time to denounce all of MAGA and label them as a terrorist organization.
Old 11-23-2020, 09:30 AM   #3342
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just like Golden Dawn in Greece. It's not a political organization, it's a criminal organization.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:32 AM   #3343
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
cool it with the anti-Semitism

Original joke you've got there.
LMAO can't you see we?re just talking in circles. Remember when I called you a Nazi a few pages ago and you called me a Nazi a few pages before that? And now you've called me a Nazi again?

Jk, I think pattern recognition really isn't your strong suit. Maybe leave the dot connecting to the professionals. Teacher says check minus - needs work.

Last edited by deolio; 11-23-2020 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: why this shit changing all my punctuation to question marks
Old 11-23-2020, 01:28 PM   #3344
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
Trump attorney Lin Wood tells Republican supporters NOT to back GOP candidates in the Georgia runoff election because they've 'failed' to help the President's fight to overturn the election
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-primary.html
Old 11-23-2020, 02:44 PM   #3345
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Michigan just certified the election. #riggersgonnarigg
Old 11-23-2020, 02:57 PM   #3346
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Michigan just certified the election. #riggersgonnarigg
But they can't do that with all the fraud cases pending! This is a sham, a travesty, a mockery... A traveshamockery!

And I write too!
Old 11-23-2020, 03:01 PM   #3347
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

We didn't land on Wayne County. Wayne County landed on us!
Old 11-23-2020, 03:14 PM   #3348
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Just popping in here to say that the Presidency doesn't mean shit if you don't have the Senate and Supreme Court. Just waiting to see how somehow Georgia goes 104% Biden, -95% Trump somehow - even with historical data saying they generally side Republican. If they lose even one seat to the red in the run off, this whole thread doesn't mean shit because Biden will literally be able to do zero percent of anything.

So carry on, those who obviously have your doctorates in political science.
Old 11-23-2020, 03:30 PM   #3349
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
#riggersgonnarigg

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-tracker.html

The Wayne County clerk just said she filled republican worker slots with unaffiliated voters too, so that should make the audit interesting.
Old 11-23-2020, 03:41 PM   #3350
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Just popping in here to say that the Presidency doesn't mean shit if you don't have the Senate and Supreme Court. Just waiting to see how somehow Georgia goes 104% Biden, -95% Trump somehow - even with historical data saying they generally side Republican. If they lose even one seat to the red in the run off, this whole thread doesn't mean shit because Biden will literally be able to do zero percent of anything.

So carry on, those who obviously have your doctorates in political science.
....and trump's lawyer Lin told GA voters to not back any gop candidate because they didn't back trump in his frivolous lawsuits........which he has lost 33 of the 34 suits he has fillled

Yeah, I agree. Without the Senate it all means didly squat......
Old 11-23-2020, 04:44 PM   #3351
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

And that fat lady has sung? Threadlock?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ition-n1248726
Old 11-23-2020, 05:06 PM   #3352
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Nah.

Rudy and Sydney Krackhead still gotta get paid!
Old 11-23-2020, 05:13 PM   #3353
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
And that fat lady has sung? Threadlock?
Nah, gotta keep it open until inauguration day for the sake of entertainment.

What will the goofy orange bastard say next?!
Old 11-23-2020, 05:19 PM   #3354
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

So......what happens to all of trumps shitty ass cases?

What about this bullshit about legal votes?
Did he canvas all his suckers to pay his legal fees? Did he leave them hanging again?

Or shit! Zombia says results ain't certified! GSA?!?!? Arrggggg!!

Zombie's head is about to pop like a volcano!! Hahahahah!
Old 11-23-2020, 05:28 PM   #3355
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
No one's head is going to 'pop' until Georgia is claimed by blue on both races and one of them already looks way unobtainable to the self-proclaimed blue wave. If the Dem's cannot secure both seats - and I feel like I need to reiterate this, maybe even bold it - this first term of Biden's literally doesn't mean shit because he can do approximately NOTHING. He will have the Senate shoot anything down and he will not have a friendly Supreme Court to fall back on.

/insert 'you almost had it' meme here.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:37 PM   #3356
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
this first term of Biden's literally doesn't mean shit because he can do approximately NOTHING.\

He isn't Trump. That's all that matters to most people.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:38 PM   #3357
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

LOL! Struck a nerve there Supa?? Capable of reading?

I LITERALLY agreed with you 2 lines up.......

Man, snowflake, gonna snowflake.......

I wasn't even calling you out Hahahah!
Old 11-23-2020, 05:46 PM   #3358
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
You didn't even know the GSA existed until you saw me say something about it, then took what I said completely out of context lol

Try harder, bruh
Old 11-23-2020, 05:51 PM   #3359
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
You didn't even know the GSA existed until you saw me say something about it lol
LOL! Man, you really have n oclue.....

And Murphy is a POS. In her "note" she claims to have the ability. No, fuck that. IT IS JOB to facilitate transition. She has no legal standing to deny the right of transition. She can go pound sand for NOT doing her job

Isn't that what all you trump nut swingers bitch about? Gov employees NOT doing their job??

P.S I guess that is what I get for "defending" Supa in his thread for his overpriced Xbox-o-crap hahahahah!
Old 11-23-2020, 06:03 PM   #3360
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
LOL! Man, you really have n oclue.....

And Murphy is a POS. In her "note" she claims to have the ability. No, fuck that. IT IS JOB to facilitate transition. She has no legal standing to deny the right of transition. She can go pound sand for NOT doing her job

Isn't that what all you trump nut swingers bitch about? Gov employees NOT doing their job??

P.S I guess that is what I get for "defending" Supa in his thread for his overpriced Xbox-o-crap hahahahah!
Oh you big mad now lol

I'm glad we could establish that you're incapable of separating politics from anything else in your life. Surely you don't carry any personal biases into your daily interactions with strangers and acquaintances, alike.
Closed Thread