Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
catthefish
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
catthefish is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to catthefish
86 Mr2 , cracked head

I have a clean 86 mr2 I was building up, when the head cracked. so If I get a good offer Ill sell if not Ill continue what I was going to do ( 20v black top 4ag) it is a non super charged 16v red top 4ag, manual 5 speed.

some feature-
New brakes, new suspension kyb struts with eibach springs about 2" lower,new clutch, with new line,master and slave cylinders, brake master cylinder stopper ( stops flex in the fire wall), new ignition parts wires and such, polyurethane engine mounts, etc.

The car still runs but is not advised to drive as I do not want to dammage the bottom end, just needs a new head and its fine.

Non salvage, was my daily driver, previous owner neglected it so I have done much work to restore it.
red in color,alarm,new battery, has working A/C, 130k miles, has sub amp and Aux plug so music sounds quite nice.
comes with new front bumper and front left fender as the ones on the car are just old and worn from the sun.

Id be happy to answer any questions or show it by appointment. Looking for $800 and open to trades

catthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links