Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #31
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'm bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2007, 12:37 AM   #32
BlackTopBomber
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
BlackTopBomber is making a name for him/her selfBlackTopBomber is making a name for him/her selfBlackTopBomber is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any one have pics of sportmax 501's on a s13 hatch. just trying to make up my mind on what i want.
BlackTopBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:15 AM   #33
Maximamike
Zilvia Junkie

Maximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to behold
I'm looking for a pic I found like 2+ years ago on one of the forums. S14 Zenki with a NASCAR looking front air dam. I think the car was red but I don't remember that well. Thanks.
Maximamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:16 AM   #34
kidcrossover69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
kidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackTopBomber View Post
any one have pics of sportmax 501's on a s13 hatch. just trying to make up my mind on what i want.
nope but i have one on a coupe
here it is just cut in half and it will be a hatch.

kidcrossover69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:17 AM   #35
kidcrossover69
Zilvia Junkie

kidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enoughkidcrossover69 will become famous soon enough
Anyone have pics of a green s13 coupe like my sig and red rims or if you can photshop mine that be nice to.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:33 AM   #36
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidcrossover69 View Post
Anyone have pics of a green s13 coupe like my sig and red rims or if you can photshop mine that be nice to.
This is the best I could do in 10 minutes.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:34 AM   #37
kidcrossover69
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
This is the best I could do in 10 minutes.

sweet i like it a flat green
thanxs man nice work.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:31 AM   #38
kidcrossover69
Zilvia Junkie

Can anyone photoshop my s13 color
to a blue, white. gold, and black color as
im trying to decide on what color would look
best on my rims. or even if u have a pic of
those colors with red rims thats cool to thanxs in advance.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:09 PM   #39
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Can anyone photoshop my s13 color
to a blue, white. gold, and black color as
im trying to decide on what color would look
best on my rims. or even if u have a pic of
those colors with red rims thats cool to thanxs in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Pic request thread, not photoshop request...
What he said. Someone did you a favor on the first one, but now your pushing it. This is not a photoshop request thread. Please, only pic request.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:25 PM   #40
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Can I get a pic of a front bumper that retains the chuki lights while not being super aggressive?
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:29 PM   #41
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
search d-max aero.

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:29 PM   #42
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Can I get a pic of a front bumper that retains the chuki lights while not being super aggressive?
the only problem w/that is " not being super aggressive" is a matter of opinion. I'll see what I can find.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 12-06-2007, 11:17 PM   #43
cronux
Zilvia Junkie

cronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to allcronux is a name known to all
anyone have pictures of old school styled 2 tone sil front coupe on 01's?
cronux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:51 PM   #44
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Well I'm not to into the "dorifto" lip on a fastback, if I had a coupe with a silvia front end I would go super aggressive.
I like the instant gentleman but I think it is a little to square for the fastback.
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:24 AM   #45
kidcrossover69
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
What he said. Someone did you a favor on the first one, but now your pushing it. This is not a photoshop request thread. Please, only pic request.
aight man why you getting offended.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:29 AM   #46
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Anyone have pictures of fmic's on pop-up S13 fronts that still retain the bumper support? Preferably a complete bumper support, not a cut up one. Thanks.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:15 PM   #47
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Anyone have pictures of fmic's on pop-up S13 fronts that still retain the bumper support? Preferably a complete bumper support, not a cut up one. Thanks.
this is the only one I have(not sure if that's what you're looking for).

Hybrid FMIC & piping kit.

Quote:
Old 12-07-2007, 04:18 PM   #48
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have pics of an S14 kouki with a zenki bumper? I'm bored and I want to see something funny looking.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:38 AM   #49
ambuler23

ambuler23 is an unknown quantity at this point
edited. finally answered. love you sexy.

Last edited by ambuler23; 12-08-2007 at 12:42 AM.. Reason: because
ambuler23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:40 AM   #50
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
^Buahaha you got caught foo!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:48 AM   #51
Eyemfaster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Eyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eyemfaster
any pics of black kouki's w/ bronze CR Kai's?
Eyemfaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:00 AM   #52
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
I've seen white S13 coupes look amazing dumped with random colored wheels. I have not seen any hatchbacks pull it off other than stock kouki parts. So my request is fully aero'd up Hatch in White that look good that isn't using kouki aero.
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:09 AM   #53
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyemfaster View Post
any pics of black kouki's w/ bronze CR Kai's?
You just didn't search though, my friend. I searched "S14 CR Kai" and found pics.

gorgasm's S14.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:00 AM   #54
Eyemfaster
Zilvia Member

Eyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Eyemfaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post
You just didn't search though, my friend. I searched "S14 CR Kai" and found pics.

gorgasm's S14.
i think i've seen that one. i was just wondering if anyone had anything on their hd's that wasn't on here. thanks though, i do appreciate the post.
Eyemfaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:41 AM   #55
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
is this what your loking for?

greddy vspl iirc

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:23 PM   #56
ambuler23

ambuler23 is an unknown quantity at this point
what did you want me to look at.?
ambuler23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:35 PM   #57
red89rps13
Zilvia Member

red89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to red89rps13
Quote:
here's my friends old s13

red89rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:41 PM   #58
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Does anyone have the pics of the candy green r32?
hahaa thats my car just got back from mexico and saw this thread if you want anymore pics let me know... and i couldn't afford candy i just mixed a metallic silver with different greens and i got that color... throw some rainbow sparkles on the clear and this is the final color not bad for a couple hundred bucks

just found this pic today
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:48 PM   #59
thejapino
Zilvia Addict

thejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfectionthejapino is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
Wow that R32 is nice...

Anybody got some pics of satin black S13 coupes? I've only seen hatches.
My old coupe but its more flat than satin:
Old 12-08-2007, 07:32 PM   #60
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
is this what your loking for?
Yeah thanks. I had to remount my fmic because it kept falling off, and I'm keeping the bumper support, so I was just curious if anyone else has done that and where they mounted it. I have one of those short baby intercoolers though, I ended up mounting it to the bottom of the bumper support, I'll kill it on something haha.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote